Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,020 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Throwback Photo Of Flavour - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photo Of Flavour (20493 Views)

Sandra Okagbue Removes Tattoo Of Flavour's Name 'Chinedu' / Picture Of Flavour’s Son With Sandra Okagbue / Nigerians Make Fun Of Flavour After Ugochi Ihezue Emerged MBGN Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Flavour by NwaAmaikpe: 7:35pm On Nov 23, 2017
Rokia2:
Wtf you so fast. shocked

He just posted this like now.
shocked

See how you're keeping tab on those poor women's babydaddy.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Flavour by Joephat(m): 7:41pm On Nov 23, 2017
I never get money n I fine pass Flavor
Re: Throwback Photo Of Flavour by Nebuzaradan: 7:41pm On Nov 23, 2017
Rokia2:
Wtf you so fast. shocked

He just posted this like now.
i want to fork you kiss
Re: Throwback Photo Of Flavour by sinceraconcept(m): 7:41pm On Nov 23, 2017
Beedazzler:
and he dey thr now dey claim 34.. see as e b fr here sef,like 28....nd e go don reach almost a decade wey d guy don blow
Flavour is over 40,most Nigerian celebrities reduce their age to be acceptable to youths for so long because youths consume and support entertainment than any other person
Re: Throwback Photo Of Flavour by maximunimpact(m): 7:57pm On Nov 23, 2017
Damiriel:
This guy was destined to be the greatest gospel artist Nigeria would ever have produced but the quest for money,quick fame and thirst for worldliness stole it from him.

As could be seen he set out as a gospel band singer and who has listened to his gospel tracks lately, I tell you,even in the height of his worldliness those tracks still command God's presence..

I see him returning to the original plan of God for him pretty soon.

Ogboo
Re: Throwback Photo Of Flavour by concho(m): 7:59pm On Nov 23, 2017
deepwater:
Use to know this guy way back in 042.

Never knew he could sing though.

He was an instrumentalist then, he played the guitar most times at saloon hotel or drum set at one Nigeria hotel for obiagu

Those days na slow dog and niggar raw dey sup for 042

Chai oringo life!

Those days wey triple C and Shanta dey hot, nssuka to 9th mile, garki to obiagu, Polo club to agbakpa, njamanze to coal camp, trans ekulu to agbani and final every body go gather for campus 3 awareness ground for the gyrations of chiefos
Ilya tawinji, baba work and never stumble, even if u shall stumble, stumble upon an okpeke fire down without chukwu emeka tarpaulin, send her to nine months I.T and your son shall never resemble your land lord.

Animals in the zoo won't understand
For it is written in the book of bookosis chapter nkwo verse ngwo that vibration is allowed but interpretation becomes over the bar

How time flies, 042 is not just a dial code it is a way of life!!!!!!

Okpa di oku! saving lives since 1705
100 points for u......i swear You get PHD in enugu affairs..........I was operating from rectors village Campus 3 those days

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Flavour by ELdaar55(m): 7:59pm On Nov 23, 2017
...AND MY OWN FACE BE LIKE EBA WEY DON DEY FOR 3 WEEKS angry
Re: Throwback Photo Of Flavour by apharm(m): 8:06pm On Nov 23, 2017
Chai Nobody ugly
Re: Throwback Photo Of Flavour by teresafaith: 8:16pm On Nov 23, 2017
gift01:
Cute guy. He was always handsome
Liars go to hell
Re: Throwback Photo Of Flavour by judgedredd22(m): 8:20pm On Nov 23, 2017
MzUkay24:
Ego amaka.... Money is good abeg

nne! mana ife nke a ibu na obi is more than money o!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Throwback Photo Of Flavour by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:31pm On Nov 23, 2017
deepwater:

He was an instrumentalist then, he played the guitar most times at saloon hotel or drum set at one Nigeria hotel for obiagu

Chai oringo life!

Those days wey triple C and Shanta dey hot, nssuka to 9th mile, garki to obiagu, Polo club to agbakpa, njamanze to coal camp, trans ekulu to agbani and final every body go gather for campus 3 awareness ground for the gyrations of chiefos
Ilya tawinji, baba work and never stumble, even if u shall stumble, stumble upon an okpeke fire down without chukwu emeka tarpaulin, send her to nine months I.T and your son shall never resemble your land lord.

For it is written in the book of bookosis chapter nkwo verse ngwo that vibration is allowed but interpretation becomes over the bar

As inec yokopio this tikademus vibration from an okpeke obioma alangwa is mai keskula nawa-nawa, okpeke tawinji idi karid. Ilya Ashaina-Eroxion on the maikrofone
Re: Throwback Photo Of Flavour by columbus007(m): 8:35pm On Nov 23, 2017
mirabel001:
when he was gud
have you also tasted him smiley

Re: Throwback Photo Of Flavour by engrchykae(m): 8:40pm On Nov 23, 2017
deepwater:

Chai oringo life!

am not a karid entity but i understood perfectly well everything you said.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Flavour by EKOSuperior(m): 8:41pm On Nov 23, 2017
deepwater:

Chai oringo life!

Fire me vibration! You are over karid. Likamunwa.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Flavour by Adekay94(m): 8:55pm On Nov 23, 2017
Burna Boy’s Manager paid me N50,000 to rob Mr 2Kay- Suspects

https://africanentertainment.info/burna-boys-manager-paid-me-n50000-to-rob-mr-2kay-suspects/

Tunmise Omotore, a gang leader of the suspected robbers, who allegedly attacked artiste, Mr 2kay at his room in Eko hotel and suite has opened up on how they pretended as room service to rob their victim.

Damini Ogulu AKA Burna Boy has been declared wanted by the Lagos police as suspects claim he paid them to rob Mr 2Kay.

The paraded suspects, Balogun Ademola, Obina Igwe, Tunmise Omotore and Joel Kantiok were arrested after they were allegedly contracted by the Nigerian singer, to attack and rob his colleague.
According to Punch, Omotore said “On that day, I was at home when Joel Kantiock (Burna Boy’s road manager) called me on the telephone and said Mr. 2Kay had to be beaten up.

He said Mr. 2Kay had issues with Burna Boy. On getting to the hotel, he gave me the room number where Mr. 2Kay was.

”He led me and three others, including one Sunny, to the elevator and told a security man to open the elevator for us.

“We posed as room service officials, entered his room and beat him up. We tied him up and collected his phones, a wristwatch and some other things. I was paid N50,000.”

Joel Kantiok, however, denied that Burna Boy directed him to arrange for the gang to attack Mr. 2Kay, adding that he was not aware of any disagreement between the artistes....
https://africanentertainment.info/burna-boys-manager-paid-me-n50000-to-rob-mr-2kay-suspects/

Re: Throwback Photo Of Flavour by Goddyj(m): 9:02pm On Nov 23, 2017
Na him somebody wants to commit suicide. Abeg patience is the key.

Re: Throwback Photo Of Flavour by ceeeeeeeeY(m): 9:12pm On Nov 23, 2017
deepwater:

Chai oringo life!

you are on point there bro...
You're a real son of the soil, Nwa afor, I love your write-up

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Flavour by TonyCizzy(m): 9:14pm On Nov 23, 2017
deepwater:

Chai oringo life!

Okpe!!! You're tikademus...One emu for ginawulus

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Flavour by kenex4ever(m): 9:15pm On Nov 23, 2017
deepwater:

Chai oringo life!

Are u carried?

Or you are vibrating based on ihe inutara na nti?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Flavour by Igbogirlgate(f): 9:18pm On Nov 23, 2017
deepwater:

Chai oringo life!

na my hostel be that( Shantal hostel)
Re: Throwback Photo Of Flavour by mhisterdreezy(m): 9:23pm On Nov 23, 2017
teresafaith:
Very wugly
u that is huggly is still talking
Re: Throwback Photo Of Flavour by Abagworo(m): 9:26pm On Nov 23, 2017
Damiriel:
This guy was destined to be the greatest gospel artist Nigeria would ever have produced but the quest for money,quick fame and thirst for worldliness stole it from him.

As could be seen he set out as a gospel band singer and who has listened to his gospel tracks lately, I tell you,even in the height of his worldliness those tracks still command God's presence..

I see him returning to the original plan of God for him pretty soon.

You don't know him. As at then he was into singing extremely vulgar version of old highlife songs.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Flavour by bionixs: 9:30pm On Nov 23, 2017
teresafaith:
Very wugly
I don't see wugly person here
Re: Throwback Photo Of Flavour by bionixs: 9:31pm On Nov 23, 2017
MzUkay24:
at his level, he was very ok
Re: Throwback Photo Of Flavour by bionixs: 9:36pm On Nov 23, 2017
deepwater:

Chai oringo life!

rep 042
Re: Throwback Photo Of Flavour by Rozaytee: 9:37pm On Nov 23, 2017
truly i say to u... no one is ugly there are just broke... money will freshen u up
Re: Throwback Photo Of Flavour by KoyZ(m): 9:39pm On Nov 23, 2017
deepwater:

I'm still an animalae (according to you karid guys) but I understood the message.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Flavour by donnaD(f): 9:40pm On Nov 23, 2017
deepwater:

Chai oringo life!

chai agadi nwoke.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Flavour by kamalese: 10:46pm On Nov 23, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Achara Layout kwenu!!!!!

It's just natural,
042 folks always make it life....eventually.

Trans-Ekulu State of Mind
Re: Throwback Photo Of Flavour by paroh137(m): 11:27pm On Nov 23, 2017
MzUkay24:
i get am plenty penty. Shey you go follow me?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Flavour by Nobody: 2:46am On Nov 24, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

See how you're keeping tab on those poor women's babydaddy.

Lol
Re: Throwback Photo Of Flavour by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 24, 2017
Wowonderful!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rachel Oniga's Burial Holds On August 26 And 27 / Davido Does The "Shaku Shaku" Dance (Video) / Regina Daniels Celebrates "Mothers Day" With Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.