Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,466 members, 7,812,429 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Wizkid Breaks News Record As The Most Streamed Afrobeats Artiste On Spotify - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Breaks News Record As The Most Streamed Afrobeats Artiste On Spotify (429 Views)

Davido & Chioma World Cup Photos Break Record As Most-Liked On Nigeria-Instagram / Wizkid Becomes The Most Streamed Afrobeats Artiste On Spotify / Davido Becomes The Most Followed Nigerian Artiste On Instagram With 5million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Breaks News Record As The Most Streamed Afrobeats Artiste On Spotify by ishola14(m): 5:39pm On Nov 23, 2017
Wizkid has been on his own waves and busy doing an amazing job of selling Africa to the world.

The ‘Star Boy’ pulled several massive waves this year from winning his first iHeart Radio award, also his first award for the year 2017 to the MOBO Awards and AFRIMMA.
Wizkid has done it again, the Starboy emerged as the most streamed artiste (Afrobeats genre) with 136 Million total streams. READ FULL GIST AT. https://musiclive247..com.ng/2017/11/wizkid-breaks-news-record-as-most.html .... https://musiclive247..com.ng/2017/11/wizkid-breaks-news-record-as-most.html

1 Share

Re: Wizkid Breaks News Record As The Most Streamed Afrobeats Artiste On Spotify by Shedrack777: 5:40pm On Nov 23, 2017
congrats yeah yeah
Re: Wizkid Breaks News Record As The Most Streamed Afrobeats Artiste On Spotify by 40kobo77: 5:43pm On Nov 23, 2017
Team Davido.

I have tried to dance to Wizkid's songs,but my legs just can't move.

But as soon as I hear Davido's songs,I go into my beast more dancing pattern.

(1) (Reply)

See How Comedian Sam and Song Joinly Propose to their Women / Banky W & His Groomsmen Entice The Internet With Their Shoe Game In Capetown... / How Would You Describe ''lalastica The MOD'' If Asked By Anyone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.