Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,079 members, 7,814,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Comedian Funnybone And Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Throwback Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Funnybone And Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Throwback Photo (41389 Views)

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today / Steph-Nora Okere And Omotola Jalade Meet For The First Time In 20 Years / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian Funnybone And Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Throwback Photo by GistMeMore: 6:01pm On Nov 23, 2017
@GISTMORE

As shared on instagram...

#TBT Somewhere in kaduna
@realomosexy is a KD breed tooo ��� HOW CAN I FORGET... @realomosexy this very day she said to me . Young man your veryyy funny and u dont belong here. See you at the top.
God is Good... Just believe n keep pushing

https://www.gistmore.com/comedian-funnybone-shares-trowback-photo-omotola-jolade

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Funnybone And Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Throwback Photo by GistMeMore: 6:03pm On Nov 23, 2017

1 Like

Re: Comedian Funnybone And Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Throwback Photo by Shedrack777: 6:05pm On Nov 23, 2017
patience is truly virtue

9 Likes

Re: Comedian Funnybone And Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Throwback Photo by Lionbite(m): 6:17pm On Nov 23, 2017
Omotola looking as sexy as ever

10 Likes

Re: Comedian Funnybone And Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Throwback Photo by purem(m): 8:59pm On Nov 23, 2017
SeniorZato:
Good for them
I never chop this night

Oya take..............

18 Likes

Re: Comedian Funnybone And Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Throwback Photo by MrOjay1(m): 8:59pm On Nov 23, 2017
shocked

Who would believe that the Omotola i fvcked in a hotel many years ago would become what she is today.

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Funnybone And Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Throwback Photo by SeniorZato(m): 8:59pm On Nov 23, 2017
Good for them
I never chop this night

1 Like

Re: Comedian Funnybone And Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Throwback Photo by Addictedtodrugs(m): 8:59pm On Nov 23, 2017
Please save a drug addict cry
Re: Comedian Funnybone And Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Throwback Photo by TANTUMERGO007(m): 9:00pm On Nov 23, 2017
grin
Re: Comedian Funnybone And Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Throwback Photo by Yorubaangel(m): 9:00pm On Nov 23, 2017
Little wonder all my husband dudes like am #kadunabreed kwa

1 Like

Re: Comedian Funnybone And Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Throwback Photo by purem(m): 9:01pm On Nov 23, 2017
undecided

1 Like

Re: Comedian Funnybone And Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Throwback Photo by elitejosef: 9:02pm On Nov 23, 2017
Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Comedian Funnybone And Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Throwback Photo by SeniorZato(m): 9:02pm On Nov 23, 2017
Addictedtodrugs:
Please save a drug addict cry
Sorry bro
Go to rehab

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Funnybone And Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Throwback Photo by innobets(m): 9:02pm On Nov 23, 2017
ok

1 Like

Re: Comedian Funnybone And Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Throwback Photo by Aspiregreat: 9:02pm On Nov 23, 2017
Their life their business. what's up with all these throw back trend? SMH

3 Likes

Re: Comedian Funnybone And Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Throwback Photo by solid3(m): 9:03pm On Nov 23, 2017
I don't belong here. Meet me at the top.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Funnybone And Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Throwback Photo by PenlsCaP: 9:04pm On Nov 23, 2017
N
Re: Comedian Funnybone And Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Throwback Photo by 40kobo77: 9:04pm On Nov 23, 2017
Nothing dey chest na.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Funnybone And Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Throwback Photo by governor2022(m): 9:04pm On Nov 23, 2017
MrOjay1:
shocked

Who would believe that the Omotola i fvcked in a hotel many years ago would become what she is today.
Kia Oga you be Bad guy
you just Bleep her to greatness

3 Likes

Re: Comedian Funnybone And Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Throwback Photo by sKeetz(m): 9:05pm On Nov 23, 2017
This bîtch is just basic. Average looking at best.

Why do Nigerians like overhyping this talentless celebrities.

Everything is mediocre in this country. sad

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Funnybone And Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Throwback Photo by Richardabbey(m): 9:05pm On Nov 23, 2017
undecided Funke Akindele Fine Pass Am Joor , I Just Dont Knw Wetin Dey Wrong Wit Her Womb . Na Dat 1 I Knw Say She Use Pass Her

1 Like

Re: Comedian Funnybone And Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Throwback Photo by ugochukwufrenzy: 9:05pm On Nov 23, 2017
MrOjay1:
shocked

eeyah,,,what did u do to ur God given brain

6 Likes

Re: Comedian Funnybone And Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Throwback Photo by UbanmeUdie: 9:06pm On Nov 23, 2017
shocked

Wait o,

Why am I thinking that Omosexy is nude in that photo but seems a good Samaritan photoshoped a breast plate of righteousness on her?

Every youthful eyes is truly lustful.

To funnybone;

Omotola wasn't wrong about you. A man's gift is his life's lift. I'm glad for what you have achieved so far. Keep it real at the top because the higher you go, the badder the fall.

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Funnybone And Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Throwback Photo by internationalman(m): 9:06pm On Nov 23, 2017
MrOjay1:
shocked

Keep fvcking, that's how all of them will collect ur stars and add to their own.

3 Likes

Re: Comedian Funnybone And Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Throwback Photo by simplemach(m): 9:07pm On Nov 23, 2017
Just sad
Re: Comedian Funnybone And Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Throwback Photo by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 23, 2017
See how she resemble Domitilla
Re: Comedian Funnybone And Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Throwback Photo by Franco2017(m): 9:09pm On Nov 23, 2017
cool
Re: Comedian Funnybone And Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Throwback Photo by LesbianBoy(m): 9:10pm On Nov 23, 2017
Click LIKE if you wee like to fvck omotola cheesy grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Funnybone And Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Throwback Photo by tunechidope(m): 9:12pm On Nov 23, 2017
[quote author=MrOjay1 post=62655850]
For ur mind
Re: Comedian Funnybone And Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Throwback Photo by chimaobinelson(m): 9:12pm On Nov 23, 2017
feel so honored to be among the first to comment. All of my hard work and dedication has paid off. Getting the top comment has been my dream for many years. I would like to thank those who have helped me along the way. First and foremost i would like to thank God for giving me this opportunity, i would also like to thank my parents. I want to thank my friends for being there for me always. I would also like to thank my pet fish for surviving against all odds for over a week. Next i would like to thank the squirrel that lives in my backyard for climbing trees because that gives me inspiration that i need to get through the day. This is a special moment in my life and i would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and family that has helped me along the way. This moment will be a moment that i will never forget. I just remembered a few other people i would like to thank;the entire Facebook village, the internet for letting me go on Facebook, my house because without it i would be homeless I cannot stress how much of a big deal to me this is. I have been trying to be the first to comment on this sort of post for years, but that has not been possible until this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you asked me how i did this, i would say you can achieve anything you set your mind on. To everyone out there reading this, never give up
Re: Comedian Funnybone And Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Throwback Photo by nonix22(m): 9:12pm On Nov 23, 2017
Aspiregreat:
Their life their business. what's up with all these throw back trend? SMH
Cos it's a Thursday man; which goes with throwback pics and videos

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Banky W Wellington Running For House Of Representatives (Photo) / E-Money Prays For Nigeria: "Father Expose Them" (photos) / Joke Silva Celebrates Her 59th Birthday With Stunning Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.