Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,633 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Davido – "Like Dat" (audio) - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Davido – "Like Dat" (audio) (20217 Views)

Download Mp3: Davido - Like Dat / Davido – "Like Dat" (video) / Davido – Like Dat (mp3 Download) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido – "Like Dat" (audio) by MaconAwire(m): 8:57pm On Nov 23, 2017
STARKACE:
why do you take pride in saying nonsense, notin you ever write make sense not even a bit
haa!! for dis small tin?
my broda just drink water n relax it doesn't get to him...

buh like seriously i like him for being different, his opinions are always weird, controversal n contrary to what everyone thinks.....

there are two ways to everytin u knw
Re: Davido – "Like Dat" (audio) by mhisterdreezy(m): 9:08pm On Nov 23, 2017
PitexyBaba:
Uhm, When Will Wizkid Release Now? I Don Wait Tire O,,,,,,, How Many Likes For Davido Pls?
how many likes for Wizkid

1 Like

Re: Davido – "Like Dat" (audio) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 23, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He should stay there releasing whack songs with his frog voice while Wizkid keeps making more babies and going international.

Can you beat it,
Wizzy is the first Nigerian artiste to break this record;
3 Babies from 3 Continents!!!!

Wizkid is truly Baba Nla
International Wizzy.
Omo Gonorrhea.
Lol.. I swear you dey mad oo. seems u already have all the comments to all the thread in NL both future ones.. you are hilarious. tufiakwa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido – "Like Dat" (audio) by ychris: 9:19pm On Nov 23, 2017
MaconAwire:

I GO JUST WAKA PASS B4 HIM GO PATRICK OBAHIAGBON ME

So, is that what gave you the temerity and audacity to quote me with tremendous acceleration and alacrity?

Its apparent that if I should unleashed my modus operandi of handling this scenario, you would think it as miasma of a deprecable apothesis,of an haemoraging plutocracy or crinkum crankum

anyway,I Hope you dont feel recalcitrant, cos all I want is modus vivendi.However, just go in peace I dont have to anhillate you before you crawl back to the dirty hole you crawled out from.
Re: Davido – "Like Dat" (audio) by HyconMojo(m): 9:20pm On Nov 23, 2017
No sentiment , this is an instant HIT to my ears

FIA took me 3 days to like but this is WOW

Omo Bakery no fit "HIT" pass this song ooo

WOW

7 Likes

Re: Davido – "Like Dat" (audio) by Dirkcoyt: 9:39pm On Nov 23, 2017
ychris:

So, is that what gave you the temerity and audacity to quote me with tremendous acceleration and alacrity?

Its apparent that if I should unleashed my modus operandi of handling this scenario, you would think it as miasma of a deprecable apothesis,of an haemoraging plutocracy or crinkum crankum

anyway,I Hope you dont feel recalcitrant, cos all I want is modus vivendi.However, just go in peace I dont have to anhillate you before you crawl back to the dirty hole you crawled out from.

Good vocabulary but poor grammatical arrangement.
Re: Davido – "Like Dat" (audio) by ychris: 9:55pm On Nov 23, 2017
Dirkcoyt:
Good vocabulary but poor grammatical arrangement.
Please help to do the arrangement sir
Like I'm ready to learn for real...
Re: Davido – "Like Dat" (audio) by MaconAwire(m): 10:28pm On Nov 23, 2017
ychris:

GUDNYT BROS n see ur village pipu in ur dreams
Re: Davido – "Like Dat" (audio) by ychris: 10:41pm On Nov 23, 2017
MaconAwire:

GUDNYT BROS n see ur village pipu in ur dreams
Lmfao....haha...lol
Re: Davido – "Like Dat" (audio) by Shaw007(m): 12:37am On Nov 24, 2017
ychris:
If you no get money hide your face, I hide my face

I love you no mean say if you say make I put one leg for fia... Fia Fia burn... I go put leg for Fia ooo

That's gonna be another hit mehn!!

Meanwhile, I hate to download songs from this Op site, Like in every seconds, you go just dey hear Ipublicizeafrica upadan like WTF?

however, You won't die if you like davido and Wizkid. I love em both.
cool
i just taya oh, nobody can force me to take sides
Re: Davido – "Like Dat" (audio) by ponpon(m): 1:31am On Nov 24, 2017
I'm tired of ponpon
Re: Davido – "Like Dat" (audio) by Starkid3010(m): 7:02am On Nov 24, 2017
ijebuloaded:

Starkid re yu kidding me... Or yu wanna ridicule me
both
Re: Davido – "Like Dat" (audio) by salesforce: 9:53am On Nov 24, 2017
Oh
Re: Davido – "Like Dat" (audio) by rhonard(m): 10:04am On Nov 24, 2017
trash! trash! trash!!! no common sense from the song
Re: Davido – "Like Dat" (audio) by jobbers: 10:05am On Nov 24, 2017
oh
Re: Davido – "Like Dat" (audio) by Ajasco222: 6:53pm On Nov 24, 2017
Release wetin? grin
PitexyBaba:
Uhm, When Will Wizkid Release Now? I Don Wait Tire O,,,,,,, How Many Likes For Davido Pls?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures From Lynxxx's 'ifeoma' Video Shooting In South Africa / See The Full List Of Top Richest Musician Who Hails From Northern Nigeria / Timaya Plantain boy (the Lyrics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.