Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Even Turkeys Refused President Trump's Thanksgiving Pardon OMG!@! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Even Turkeys Refused President Trump's Thanksgiving Pardon OMG!@! (540 Views)

Hungarian President Novak Resigns Over Sex Abuse Case Pardon. / Biden Grants Pardon For All Federal Convictions Of Simple Possession Of Marijuan / Trump May Grant Himself Presidential Pardon For Capitol Invasion – White House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Even Turkeys Refused President Trump's Thanksgiving Pardon OMG!@! by gbengalex(m): 8:33pm On Nov 23, 2017

Re: Even Turkeys Refused President Trump's Thanksgiving Pardon OMG!@! by Tocheagle(m): 8:43pm On Nov 23, 2017
It means nothing . He is still better than the former man that was there . He is still a great man
Re: Even Turkeys Refused President Trump's Thanksgiving Pardon OMG!@! by yanabasee(m): 8:51pm On Nov 23, 2017
Trump's always looking funny!!!
Re: Even Turkeys Refused President Trump's Thanksgiving Pardon OMG!@! by SalamRushdie: 8:57pm On Nov 23, 2017
Stop spreading all these liberal paid lies , we all watches the ceremony and the turkey was in good spirit all the time ...In one year Trumps surpassed almost all past US presidents in the way he has handled the econony but can we say so for the uselesa Buhari

1 Like

Re: Even Turkeys Refused President Trump's Thanksgiving Pardon OMG!@! by TANTUMERGO007(m): 8:59pm On Nov 23, 2017
grin
Re: Even Turkeys Refused President Trump's Thanksgiving Pardon OMG!@! by Lucasbalo(m): 4:17am On Nov 24, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Stop spreading all these liberal paid lies , we all watches the ceremony and the turkey was in good spirit all the time ...In one year Trumps surpassed almost all past US presidents in the way he has handled the econony but can we say so for the uselesa Buhari
You will know all that from your hideout in Nigeria. Build a statue for the racist pig named trump and worship him all you want. Most Americans know he's a divisive figure that his days will soon pass.

1 Like

Re: Even Turkeys Refused President Trump's Thanksgiving Pardon OMG!@! by jerflakes(m): 7:10am On Nov 24, 2017
yanabasee:
Trump's always looking funny!!!

Ah swear

grin

2 Likes

Re: Even Turkeys Refused President Trump's Thanksgiving Pardon OMG!@! by SalamRushdie: 7:14am On Nov 24, 2017
Lucasbalo:
You will know all that from your hideout in Nigeria. Build a statue for the racist pig named trump and worship him all you want. Most Americans know he's a divisive figure that his days will soon pass.

Hey Mr Lucasbalo.. Hows did ur thanksgiving go ? I trust its been your best on 17 years because America is in really great shape and the economy never been better ..Trump has really done well ...
Re: Even Turkeys Refused President Trump's Thanksgiving Pardon OMG!@! by Lucasbalo(m): 8:02am On Nov 24, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Hey Mr Lucasbalo.. Hows did ur thanksgiving go ? I trust its been your best on 17 years because America is in really great shape and the economy never been better ..Trump has really done well ...
My thanksgiving went well and trump has got nothing to do with it. I have been doing great before the advent of trump and when he's done I am still gonna be dandy. Will be in Nigeria for Xmas and I will Holla at you. Maybe , we can meet. You are a nice guy but misguided about the politics in America.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Former SA President Jacob Zuma's Son Dies / Trump: I Could Wipe Afghanistan "Off The Face Of The Earth " / Special Interview With Idi Amin Of Belgium, King Leopold Ii

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.