Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,784 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

RCCG - Redemption Camp's 25 Megawatts Power Plant In Pictures - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG - Redemption Camp's 25 Megawatts Power Plant In Pictures (38239 Views)

RCCG Youths Hold EndSARS, EndSWAT Prayer Rally At Redemption Camp / BBC Visits RCCG Redemption Camp (Photos) / How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG - Redemption Camp's 25 Megawatts Power Plant In Pictures by morounkola(f): 1:26pm On Nov 26, 2017
Sorry o, somebodi force you go camp? I am very sure you will not have any meaningful contribution if asked to profer solutions to all the issues you raised.
ennyhola:
PAPIIKUSH said NOTHING but the TRUTH!

Don't be deceived by what you're seeing online!

in the 5000houses you're seeing there means that it can only accommodates only like 20k people!

Do you know the amount to lease the houses out to people during convention or any Program? 10k per day! how many people can afford that? only the pastor's!

we others are left to Sleep in the auditorium on the Bench!

to struggle For water daily for Where to charge!.

don't let me mention The issue if bathing,Toileting and Eating on the redemption camp!!

that place is where I called the modern Day SLAVERY!!!!!!!!!!!

CAMP IS HELL!

1 Like

Re: RCCG - Redemption Camp's 25 Megawatts Power Plant In Pictures by morounkola(f): 1:32pm On Nov 26, 2017
I am surprised this is coming from you! For someone that lives in the Redemption camp, I would have expected you did a proper research before making this comment. Obviously, you did not.
Papiikush:
At least they are doing something with the tithes and offerings cheesy

Nevertheless redeem church is filled with hypocritical and diabolic men in form of pastors especially those assistant general overseers.

They drive in their luxury cars and live in mansions meanwhile members of redeem (who are church rats) hang around, sleep and beg in the auditorium.

There are over three hundred buildings in the redemption camp and these people living and begging were deserted and at a point, they were haunted like animals and sent away from the auditorium.

Trust me, I know this because i stay in camp. If you know, you know... smiley
Re: RCCG - Redemption Camp's 25 Megawatts Power Plant In Pictures by Infocitadel: 1:40pm On Nov 26, 2017
nations will soon beg the church to take over leadership. watch and see

1 Like

Re: RCCG - Redemption Camp's 25 Megawatts Power Plant In Pictures by kenoyad: 1:49pm On Nov 26, 2017
InfinixMine:
Mehn! The churches are more organised then FGN everything is working.
the churches had shown that political leaders are stupid and fools but it's more shameful seeing these church leaders dinning with these fools....

2 Likes

Re: RCCG - Redemption Camp's 25 Megawatts Power Plant In Pictures by nathanccr(m): 2:10pm On Nov 26, 2017
ennyhola:
PAPIIKUSH said NOTHING but the TRUTH!

Don't be deceived by what you're seeing online!

in the 5000houses you're seeing there means that it can only accommodates only like 20k people!

Do you know the amount to lease the houses out to people during convention or any Program? 10k per day! how many people can afford that? only the pastor's!

we others are left to Sleep in the auditorium on the Bench!

to struggle For water daily for Where to charge!.

don't let me mention The issue if bathing,Toileting and Eating on the redemption camp!!

that place is where I called the modern Day SLAVERY!!!!!!!!!!!

CAMP IS HELL!
Easy bro, if RCCG Camp is Hell, whatchu doing there then Just asking u though.....
Re: RCCG - Redemption Camp's 25 Megawatts Power Plant In Pictures by gafsal: 2:43pm On Nov 26, 2017
Beautiful
Re: RCCG - Redemption Camp's 25 Megawatts Power Plant In Pictures by Ajinoride(m): 2:57pm On Nov 26, 2017
Excuzeme:

But they are doing it for themselves (The G.O and his entourage of Pastors living within the Camp ground) while the masses who actually contribute the money used to buy it (from their Tithe and offerings) are left to suffer in darkness!

This type of Monkey-work, baboon-chop, will not make heaven o.
angry angry

I will like to advise that u Dnt speak about what u Dnt know.
1. the G. O has only one house on the camp.
2. every Pastor from the rank of APICP upward, is entitled to a flat.
3. if u want to build in camp, the land is free. and you build at a subsidized price.
4. you can buy built houses, for as low as 500k.

God bless you

3 Likes

Re: RCCG - Redemption Camp's 25 Megawatts Power Plant In Pictures by castrol180(m): 4:47pm On Nov 26, 2017
The Church of Sweden will now treat God as gender neutral and stop calling him "Lord and "Him". Instead of saying "our Father" they said on BBC that they will say "our Father & Mother" Literaly what on earth are they thinking? Jesus told us pray "Our FATHER that art in heaven"
Re: RCCG - Redemption Camp's 25 Megawatts Power Plant In Pictures by lloyds(m): 4:52pm On Nov 26, 2017
TheShopKeeper:
These are the kind of development that our churches should be doing for the local community where they are based.

Mr man, go and harass your government with their responsibility. It is not compelling that church should amenities and infrastructural development of s state.

You will hail those stealing your millions, and divert your attentions to men of God.

2 Likes

Re: RCCG - Redemption Camp's 25 Megawatts Power Plant In Pictures by Jaideyone(m): 5:08pm On Nov 26, 2017
ennyhola:

if you don't understand something kindly ask

"Members are being treated like beggers on the camp ground!"

if you think this is a Lie..come to the redemption camp during the Holy Ghost congress and you will regret the experience forever!!
what is it I don't understand? stop making a fool of yourself please. I've been to that camp ground at least on 10 occasions. I used to attend redeem before 2015. the camp has serious security issues. do you know people vandalize cars and rob others then proceed to the auditoriums to act the redeem member script? so people should b allowed to go anywhere and make a mess of the whole place because they claim to be redeem members. how exactly can you identify wolves in the flock if you don't tighten security measures to protect the real people? f you have to criticise make use of your brain in the process.
Re: RCCG - Redemption Camp's 25 Megawatts Power Plant In Pictures by Omooba77: 5:28pm On Nov 26, 2017
morounkola:
Sorry o, somebodi force you go camp? I am very sure you will not have any meaningful contribution if asked to profer solutions to all the issues you raised.
You can get as low as N1500 per day, check the old auditorium
Re: RCCG - Redemption Camp's 25 Megawatts Power Plant In Pictures by somehow: 6:09pm On Nov 26, 2017
It's not for their community, it's for the redemption camp (within the camp)
TheShopKeeper:
These are the kind of development that our churches should be doing for the local community where they are based.
Re: RCCG - Redemption Camp's 25 Megawatts Power Plant In Pictures by Rainmaker69(m): 6:23pm On Nov 26, 2017
People sha... I'm not sure op understands the nuances in the church vs state argument. This is quite impressive although I feel this project would be more meaningful if provided as a social service. I'd like to know for example if the Camp supplies power to nearby communities and so forth. f the developments are restricted to the benefit of Camp residents then there's nothing special in the story.
Re: RCCG - Redemption Camp's 25 Megawatts Power Plant In Pictures by rhektor(m): 7:35pm On Nov 26, 2017
castrol180:
The Church of Sweden will now treat God as
gender neutral and stop calling him "Lord and
"Him". Instead of saying "our Father" they said
on BBC that they will say "our Father & Mother"
Literaly what on earth are they thinking? Jesus
told us pray "Our FATHER that art in heaven"

They should either stick to the laid down rule or declare that the hey don't belong to the Christian faith

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should People Fall Down When A Pastor Lays Hand On Them? / 2020 - 2029 The Last Decade Of The Church ( The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!) / What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.