Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,389 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? (38267 Views)

The Worst Sin Is Not Sexual Sin, You Will Only Kill Yourself / The Danger Of Going Back To A Sin You Once Struggled With / Ibiyeomie Says, There Is No Sin You Committed That Is Accounted For You (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Alexgman1(m): 12:25am On Sep 27, 2020
As humans we sin on different occasions knowingly and sometimes unknowingly. Right from the age of accountability we have started to take responsibilities for our actions in our day to day life.

To err is human to forgive is divine.

All my life the most regretful & condemning sin have ever committed is asking GOD why he ever created me and if GOD is blind that he cant see the way am suffering from asthma right from childhood & questioning HIS role as GOD!
That's the most regretful & condemning sin I have committed.

What was yours?

16 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Uyi168: 10:18am On Sep 27, 2020
Staking Chelsea to beat west brom.
Woke up this morning to check my ticket only to discover its only chelsea that ruined my 108k ticket..
cry

290 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by 02Kebreal(m): 10:19am On Sep 27, 2020
Wow!
The agbero above me prevented me from making my first FTC, but its not bad....
2nd position isn't bad.
I go still celebrate am.
The all of U that think I won't make it in life...
Come and see.
God don shame una

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by etzskillz(m): 10:19am On Sep 27, 2020
Being a Nigerian

54 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Arrogantbro(m): 10:19am On Sep 27, 2020
Being a Nigerian is the biggest sin. God forgive me

159 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 27, 2020
Supporting buhari in 2015 ....even when my Igbo brothers warned me ...I was such a fool

370 Likes 24 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 27, 2020
Them many angry sad

12 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Akhigbeblog(m): 10:19am On Sep 27, 2020
grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Hambivert: 10:19am On Sep 27, 2020
Sparogatively... the good book made us to understand that sin is sin. 'For all have sinned'...

The human Court judge our misdemeanour and tag us offenders or criminals and places a specific weight on the offence or crime

while the Spiritual court...The throne of God, will judge us as Sinners! The idolaters, the fornicators, the murderers, the liers, the con artist etc...all would be adjudged Sinners!

No big one, no small one. All of them carry the same weight of punishment. HELL FIRE!

I regret all of them, but the ones I regret the most are the ones I may commit in the future.

The spirit is willing, the flesh is weak. Anyways, our God is a forgiving father.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Danzakidakura(m): 10:19am On Sep 27, 2020
Alexgman1:
As humans we sin on different occasions knowingly and sometimes unknowingly. Right from the age of accountability we have started to take responsibilities for our actions in our day to day life.

To err is human to forgive is divine.

All my life the most regretful & condemning sin have ever committed is asking GOD why he ever created me and if GOD is blind that he cant see the way am suffering from asthma right from childhood & questioning HIS role as GOD!
That's the most regretful & condemning sin I have committed.

What was yours?
sex and Alcohol, trying to stop but very hard.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Yomboy4ever(m): 10:20am On Sep 27, 2020
The day I said yes to the devil, I was very young then, I have been fasting since morning. 5:30pm one girl I have been running after for almost a year just came in and started playing rough I tried to stop her and she said na my only chance be that.. We drag till just 5min to 6pm
Whalai the rest na story may thunder fire devil...
That was how my ticket just cut oo
They painful part be say me wey I dey last well na less than 5 min I spent, I landed from the plane exactly 6 pm... So so painful..
Abeg guyz mk una learn, all dis girls are devil in human form grin grin

140 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by OGand99others: 10:20am On Sep 27, 2020
Falling in love angry

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Emekuslala1: 10:20am On Sep 27, 2020
grin
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 27, 2020
Being ready to serve the devil, in exchange for something.....

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by onufidel(m): 10:20am On Sep 27, 2020
Igbochief001:
Supporting buhari in 2015 ....even when my Igbo brothers warned me ...I was such a fool

��������. That's the 8th deadly sin

114 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Mutemenot(m): 10:21am On Sep 27, 2020
cheesy Those that voted Buhari have no other sin greater than that.

68 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by fourboys: 10:21am On Sep 27, 2020
regretted fuckn one ex, didn't know she was virgin until e clear for my eyes

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by VirginSearcher(m): 10:21am On Sep 27, 2020
I don't even know what to say.. may God forgive and help us

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Sultty(m): 10:21am On Sep 27, 2020
Igbochief001:
no brains spotted. How does that translate to sin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by chefremy(m): 10:21am On Sep 27, 2020
I dont know and i don't care because Thank God because God forgives.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 27, 2020
Hmm. Let me think....
I think that should be when I fantasized about fvcking the vicar's wife while she was preaching in church.
After service I felt really bad.
Well that was a long time ago.
And a lot other acts would have qualified as more regrettable if I had carried on living my life while comparing and contrasting it with what was sin and what wasn't.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by guywitzerogal(m): 10:21am On Sep 27, 2020
etzskillz:
Being a Nigerian
lolz..... U wan tell God say him no sabi work abi

9 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Sparkle777(f): 10:21am On Sep 27, 2020
i still regret never telling my Dad to back out like I dreamt, that day he died. also not heeding when I felt something in my spirit abt another loved one demise. now I shout, call and warn whenever I have those feelings.
we will live to declare His Glory.

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 27, 2020
onufidel:

��������. That's the 8th deadly sin
I'm so sorry cry cry cry cry cry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by ikcid: 10:21am On Sep 27, 2020
cool
Insulting my elder,

Buhari

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Nairakris: 10:21am On Sep 27, 2020
I knack my project supervisor back in collage later I found out her husband was still alive

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 27, 2020
Sultty:
no brain spotted
Na your sin ?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by WilliamsDeGreat: 10:22am On Sep 27, 2020
Sleeping with girl cousin when we were young.

40 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Pastor Emmanuel Iren: I Find My Wife Very Sexy When She Is Praying / Anambra Pastor Found With Fetish Objects And People's Names In His House (Video) / Christ's Return Is Imminent

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.