Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,984 members, 7,852,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:01 PM

Army Recovers Corpses, Skulls From The Compound Of Former Militant - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Army Recovers Corpses, Skulls From The Compound Of Former Militant (456 Views)

Man Who Removed 50 Skulls From Graves In Ogun Community Arrested / Army Recovers 1,671 PVCs, Ballot Papers In Lagos Apartment / Militant: Don Wanny, His Wife And Child (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Army Recovers Corpses, Skulls From The Compound Of Former Militant by Emmyloyalty: 6:42am On Nov 24, 2017
The 6 Division of the Nigerian Army, in Port Harcourt, have
recovered more corpses and skulls from the den of a
former militant leader, General Don Wanni, in Aligwu
community, Omoku, in Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni Local
Government Area (ONELGA) of Rivers State.
The decomposed bodies and skulls were recovered, in the
early hours of Wednesday, after the General Officer
Commanding (GOC), Major-General Enobong Udoh, led men
of the Division to comb the forest where the notorious
kidnap kingpin used as shrine and graveyard.
This is coming a day after a combined security operatives
had exhumed several skulls, bones and other human body
parts from the forest behind Wanni's camp.

read full story: https://loyaltyupdates..com.ng/2017/11/army-recovers-more-corpses-skulls-from.html

Re: Army Recovers Corpses, Skulls From The Compound Of Former Militant by Nwodosis(m): 6:43am On Nov 24, 2017
His lineage must be from the region of skull miners!
Re: Army Recovers Corpses, Skulls From The Compound Of Former Militant by purem(m): 6:46am On Nov 24, 2017
Walahi dis guy above me has a really rough night and its driving him crazy

Anyway sha wetin consign me na im lyf embarassed

Some folks might have know me

that I always speak off topic, so

as usual deris a interesting gist

dis morning jex lemme know if

we've reach FP
Re: Army Recovers Corpses, Skulls From The Compound Of Former Militant by AJOBI77(m): 7:25am On Nov 24, 2017
O boy!

(1) (Reply)

Lady Shares Story Of How She Narrowly Escaped Being Used To Traffic Cocaine / #IStandwithSARS: A Response / Polytechnic Scholar Stabs Roommate To Death In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.