Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Ongoing Uniben Students Protest: See The Funny Placard A Student Brought - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ongoing Uniben Students Protest: See The Funny Placard A Student Brought (5323 Views)

Kenyan Girl Hits The Streets In Uniform With Placard To Beg For Her School Fees / “You Feeds Us In School...” Placard Carried By Katsina Pupils (Pictures) / Placard Of Protesting Sacked Kaduna Teachers: "Exam Not True Test Of Knowledge" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ongoing Uniben Students Protest: See The Funny Placard A Student Brought by Nobody: 1:09am On Nov 25, 2017
jeff1607:

but as at that time students re-sold their bedspace for as high as 20k -30k(for boys) while 70k n above for girls

increment won't do anything

They were sold at that price to those who could afford it. It will do alot of harm bro.
Re: Ongoing Uniben Students Protest: See The Funny Placard A Student Brought by jeff1607(m): 6:25am On Nov 25, 2017
BiggyB242:

They were sold at that price to those who could afford it. It will do alot of harm bro.

you stayed in any of the hostels ?
Re: Ongoing Uniben Students Protest: See The Funny Placard A Student Brought by Nobody: 6:54am On Nov 25, 2017
ENDTIMEgist:

it is from Instagram comedy skits

"Funke, apostle must hear of this"
my brother, I'm the Apostle, and I'm not hearing anything...
Re: Ongoing Uniben Students Protest: See The Funny Placard A Student Brought by mammanbawa: 8:23am On Nov 25, 2017
miraokocha:

So he shud now wear suit because he is a student? undecided

Nope, there is a smartness you notice with literate dudes. He ain't got it
Re: Ongoing Uniben Students Protest: See The Funny Placard A Student Brought by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 25, 2017
AuthoritySpeaks:

SMH
hehehehe omo the guy english na ONE
Re: Ongoing Uniben Students Protest: See The Funny Placard A Student Brought by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 25, 2017
onuwaje:
My school fees break down
Yr1- 54300
Yr2- 20900
Yr3- 30400
Yr4- 41100 (+10k project defence fee)

Uniport

How much re they protesting for 20k? grin
20k as hostel fees and not tuition fees.
Freshers are required to pay up to 150k with acceptance fees inclusive
Re: Ongoing Uniben Students Protest: See The Funny Placard A Student Brought by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 25, 2017
TheTrueApostle:

my brother, I'm the Apostle, and I'm not hearing anything...
may God forgive u for this ignorance.
What a signature.
Re: Ongoing Uniben Students Protest: See The Funny Placard A Student Brought by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 25, 2017
AuthoritySpeaks:

SMH
What a pity.
Re: Ongoing Uniben Students Protest: See The Funny Placard A Student Brought by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 25, 2017
GrandFinale2017:

Wow, and as at 2006 it was #23500
Re: Ongoing Uniben Students Protest: See The Funny Placard A Student Brought by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 25, 2017
Yb
GrandFinale2017:
may God forgive u for this ignorance.
What a signature.
you better mind your business you this small boy... What is wrong with you
With all our sanctimonousness where has it landed us as a state? Yet this place is a cesspit of bribery, wickedness, coveteosness and greed. And we claim sanctimonious, meanwhile the western people that happen to be more liberal, have a better human face, are more compassionate with people and helpful.

If u are sensible (of which I doubt you are, cause this religion exanguinate common sense from you lots) , it should give you good reasons to reflect within... And use your tongue to count your teeth.

Useless fellows

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Uniben Students Protest: See The Funny Placard A Student Brought by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 25, 2017
TheTrueApostle:
[s] you better mind your business you this small boy... What is wrong with you
With all our sanctimonousness where has it landed us as a state? Yet this place is a cesspit of bribery, wickedness, coveteosness and greed. And we claim sanctimonious, meanwhile the western people that happen to be more liberal, have a better human face, are more compassionate with people and helpful.

If u are sensible (of which I doubt you are, cause this religion exanguinate common sense from you lots) , it should give you good reasons to reflect within... And use your tongue to count your teeth.

Useless fellows [/s]
i didn't bother myself to read all those gibberish u stated up there.
Just change ur moniker and continue with ur wayward life.
Who cares?
Re: Ongoing Uniben Students Protest: See The Funny Placard A Student Brought by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 25, 2017
Come and change it nau!!!

Mtcheeew. ..

Fools everywehre
GrandFinale2017:
i didn't bother myself to read all those gibberish u stated up there.
Just change ur moniker and continue with ur wayward life.
Who cares?
Re: Ongoing Uniben Students Protest: See The Funny Placard A Student Brought by onuwaje(m): 11:15am On Nov 25, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
U still de learn fr were Uniport de
Re: Ongoing Uniben Students Protest: See The Funny Placard A Student Brought by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 25, 2017
TheTrueApostle:
Come and change it nau!!!

Mtcheeew. ..

Fools everywehre
i don't have time to throw tantrums with numbskulls bereft of wisdom, neither do i have time to exchange vitriols with dunderheaded nitwits devoid of extra sensory perception.
Off my mentions lunatic.
Re: Ongoing Uniben Students Protest: See The Funny Placard A Student Brought by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 25, 2017
onuwaje:

U still de learn fr were Uniport de
we be UNIBEN, una be UNIPORT just face ur lives.
Mediocres!
Re: Ongoing Uniben Students Protest: See The Funny Placard A Student Brought by onuwaje(m): 11:21am On Nov 25, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
we be UNIBEN, una be UNIPORT just face ur lives.
Mediocres!

If u think education is cheap try ignorance
Re: Ongoing Uniben Students Protest: See The Funny Placard A Student Brought by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 25, 2017
onuwaje:

If u think education is cheap try ignorance
so the children of bricklayers and carpentars no go enter school again?
Ur mumu-ism just weak me

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Uniben Students Protest: See The Funny Placard A Student Brought by onuwaje(m): 11:37am On Nov 25, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
so the children of bricklayers and carpentars no go enter school again?
Ur mumu-ism just weak me
That is why there re scholarship schemes. Funny how people sch abroad and pay millions but d small thousands una go complain.

Nor be everybody must go sch and if u must go pay ur fees u stoopid nitwit
Re: Ongoing Uniben Students Protest: See The Funny Placard A Student Brought by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 25, 2017
onuwaje:

That is why there re scholarship schemes. Funny how people sch abroad and pay millions but d small thousands una go complain.

Nor be everybody must go sch and if u must go pay ur fees u stoopid nitwit
dunderheaded simpleton, hope u knw scholarships of nowadays are only reserved for professional courses.
Maybe ur dimwitted brain has been infested by the parasites of ignorance.
Olodo Rabata
Re: Ongoing Uniben Students Protest: See The Funny Placard A Student Brought by onuwaje(m): 12:02pm On Nov 25, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
dunderheaded simpleton, hope u knw scholarships of nowadays are only reserved for professional courses.
Maybe ur dimwitted brain has been infested by the parasites of ignorance.
Olodo Rabata
I benefited from Shell scholarship during my time.in uniport i always was a beneficiary of state bursary amd other incentives. So my friend if u don't have money just go and learn a trade
Asshole
Re: Ongoing Uniben Students Protest: See The Funny Placard A Student Brought by Erums(m): 12:11pm On Nov 25, 2017
Now i see my dad really tried.
If you know howmuch i pay for aau? 2008 to 2012..
Una dey here dey protest shit... Abeggi
Re: Ongoing Uniben Students Protest: See The Funny Placard A Student Brought by bujebudanu1(m): 3:45pm On Nov 25, 2017
onuwaje:
My school fees break down
Yr1- 54300
Yr2- 20900
Yr3- 30400
Yr4- 41100 (+10k project defence fee)

Uniport

How much re they protesting for 20k? grin

lol.my first year school fees alone is more than everything
this life
Re: Ongoing Uniben Students Protest: See The Funny Placard A Student Brought by onuwaje(m): 4:18pm On Nov 25, 2017
bujebudanu1:

lol.my first year school alone is more than everything
this life
Imagine

When u tell someone education is not cheap u turn their enemy
Re: Ongoing Uniben Students Protest: See The Funny Placard A Student Brought by Bifrost: 8:19am On Nov 26, 2017
onuwaje:

Imagine

When u tell someone education is not cheap u turn their enemy

I wonder why these students complain. believe me, even when the fees were as low as they wanted, they still collect x3 from their sponsors.

Have they been what UNN students pay? And they are all federal schools. Education is not cheap, this is a harsh reality.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Richest Doctors In The World And Their Net Worth / Unilag Aspirants,share Your Jamb Result Here / Jamb Utme 2013 Result Released. How To Check Your Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.