Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,532 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Akwa Ibom Girl Abandoned By Family And Left To Die, Rescued (Photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Akwa Ibom Girl Abandoned By Family And Left To Die, Rescued (Photo) (22164 Views)

Hope Reunites With His Mother 7 Years After He Was Branded A Witch & Left To Die / She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child / Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akwa Ibom Girl Abandoned By Family And Left To Die, Rescued (Photo) by ChangeIsCostant: 10:03am On Nov 24, 2017
Danish aid worker and the the founder of the African Children's Aid Education and Development Foundation (ACAEDF), Anja Ringgren Lovén, has rescued a 10-year-old girl identified as Deborah who was abandoned by her family and left to die on the street. The young girl is reportedly set to start school next week - thanks to Anja Ringgren Lovén...

Below is what Anja Ringgren Lovén shared on Facebook;

Say hi to this beautiful angel. Her name is Debroah, 10 years only. She was brought to “Land of Hope” last night by the local police. She was abandoned by her family and left to die on the street, but because of the good cooperation we have established with the Akwa Ibom police over the years, Debroah is now safe at “Land of Hope” where she will receive love and care, and next week she will start school.

Debroah, we already love you and we will make sure your future is full of hope and happiness

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/girl-abandoned-family-left-die-rescued-akwa-ibom-photo.html

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Girl Abandoned By Family And Left To Die, Rescued (Photo) by ChangeIsCostant: 10:04am On Nov 24, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Akwa Ibom Girl Abandoned By Family And Left To Die, Rescued (Photo) by Yeligray(m): 10:18am On Nov 24, 2017
Some people just don't realize what they are giving away in life.

6 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Girl Abandoned By Family And Left To Die, Rescued (Photo) by Nostradamus: 10:19am On Nov 24, 2017
damn!!something should be done to rescue our kiddies

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Girl Abandoned By Family And Left To Die, Rescued (Photo) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 24, 2017
Not all mothers are mother
Some are murders

12 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Girl Abandoned By Family And Left To Die, Rescued (Photo) by Bobby4090: 2:00pm On Nov 24, 2017
Why are Akwa Ibom people so wicked and backwards!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom Girl Abandoned By Family And Left To Die, Rescued (Photo) by AFONJACOW(m): 2:00pm On Nov 24, 2017
I need a housemaid
Re: Akwa Ibom Girl Abandoned By Family And Left To Die, Rescued (Photo) by miqos02(m): 2:00pm On Nov 24, 2017
wow
Re: Akwa Ibom Girl Abandoned By Family And Left To Die, Rescued (Photo) by Leetunechi: 2:01pm On Nov 24, 2017
Today is my birthday

Show me love guys

15 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Girl Abandoned By Family And Left To Die, Rescued (Photo) by Florblu(f): 2:01pm On Nov 24, 2017
AFONJACOW:
I need a housemaid

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

#COW

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom Girl Abandoned By Family And Left To Die, Rescued (Photo) by itsik(m): 2:02pm On Nov 24, 2017
Akwa ibom and witchcrafty. Are like 5 & 6

Jeez.

Who has that Jacob Zuma's pic please help me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Girl Abandoned By Family And Left To Die, Rescued (Photo) by Edgarated(m): 2:02pm On Nov 24, 2017
Chukwu gozie gi..
Re: Akwa Ibom Girl Abandoned By Family And Left To Die, Rescued (Photo) by yanshDoctor: 2:03pm On Nov 24, 2017
..too many witches in akwa ibom and calabar. many parents abandon them once they found out from a diviner their child is a witch and must have carried out too many evil in the family.

that area and kogi is a no go zone, it was believe that there is a curse on them reason why they end up as housemaids and drivers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Girl Abandoned By Family And Left To Die, Rescued (Photo) by dukie25: 2:05pm On Nov 24, 2017
AFONJACOW:
I need a housemaid
If you have nothing to say best keep quiet. It's not by force to comment.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Girl Abandoned By Family And Left To Die, Rescued (Photo) by Uyi168: 2:09pm On Nov 24, 2017
Why is that its only we africans that witches attack?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Girl Abandoned By Family And Left To Die, Rescued (Photo) by kay29000(m): 2:09pm On Nov 24, 2017
Why is the black man so backward when compared to other races?
Re: Akwa Ibom Girl Abandoned By Family And Left To Die, Rescued (Photo) by rawtouch: 2:12pm On Nov 24, 2017
shocked. hmmm shocked..
Re: Akwa Ibom Girl Abandoned By Family And Left To Die, Rescued (Photo) by MyOpinion1(f): 2:13pm On Nov 24, 2017
handsomeclouds:
Not all mothers are mother
Some are murders
yes . and not all fathers are fathers
Re: Akwa Ibom Girl Abandoned By Family And Left To Die, Rescued (Photo) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 24, 2017
Poor child. My heart aches her. I just can't imagine how it feels to know that the people who brought you into the world, have abandoned you and now your fate is in the hands of strangers.
If you have a caring family please appreciate them cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Girl Abandoned By Family And Left To Die, Rescued (Photo) by TajokEmmY(m): 2:14pm On Nov 24, 2017
Such is life

May you grow in wisdom girl
Re: Akwa Ibom Girl Abandoned By Family And Left To Die, Rescued (Photo) by olowobaba10: 2:15pm On Nov 24, 2017
NAIVITY ,STUPIDITY AND BRAIN WASHING IS THE BANE OF OUR PROBLEM
Re: Akwa Ibom Girl Abandoned By Family And Left To Die, Rescued (Photo) by bastien: 2:20pm On Nov 24, 2017
Thank God she was rescue......
Re: Akwa Ibom Girl Abandoned By Family And Left To Die, Rescued (Photo) by introvertious: 2:20pm On Nov 24, 2017
stories like this give me goose bumps. How can a woman carry a child for 9 whole months and due to some rubbish xcuse, decide to abandon the child to die.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Girl Abandoned By Family And Left To Die, Rescued (Photo) by boboye012: 2:30pm On Nov 24, 2017
Nawa o
Re: Akwa Ibom Girl Abandoned By Family And Left To Die, Rescued (Photo) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 24, 2017
yanshDoctor:
..too many witches in akwa ibom and calabar. many parents abandon them once they found out from a diviner their child is a witch and must have carried out too many evil in the family.

that area and kogi is a no go zone, it was believe that there is a curse on them reason why they end up as housemaids and drivers.

the same curse that turned you ti a yanshdoctor.
Re: Akwa Ibom Girl Abandoned By Family And Left To Die, Rescued (Photo) by pol23: 2:34pm On Nov 24, 2017
Our reasoning in this part of the world is very poor.
Re: Akwa Ibom Girl Abandoned By Family And Left To Die, Rescued (Photo) by dfrost: 2:43pm On Nov 24, 2017
AK again?
Re: Akwa Ibom Girl Abandoned By Family And Left To Die, Rescued (Photo) by LeanonGOD(m): 2:49pm On Nov 24, 2017
May the GOOD LORD Bless those who rescue her in Jesus Almighty Name.

Brothers and Sisters lets us give financial supports to Godly organizations like African Children's Aid Education and Development Foundation (ACAEDF), Anja Ringgren Lovén. Let us encourage them with prayers and money, may God Bless you and make you a BLESSING In Jesus Almighty Name.
Re: Akwa Ibom Girl Abandoned By Family And Left To Die, Rescued (Photo) by AFONJACOW(m): 2:51pm On Nov 24, 2017
dukie25:

If you have nothing to say best keep quiet. It's not by force to comment.
just gerrout of here... What is wrong asking for a housemaid online
Re: Akwa Ibom Girl Abandoned By Family And Left To Die, Rescued (Photo) by AFONJACOW(m): 2:53pm On Nov 24, 2017
Florblu:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

#COW
AFONJACOW
Re: Akwa Ibom Girl Abandoned By Family And Left To Die, Rescued (Photo) by Mariangeles(f): 3:00pm On Nov 24, 2017
What in tha hell is wrong with these people...?
who'd want to harm such a pretty little girl with those beautiful eyes.

(1) (2) (Reply)

/ Think Before You Send Your Kids Abroad / I Love My Wife, But She Brings Me Bad Luck: Read, Think Before Judging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.