Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child (58692 Views)

The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well / Akwa Ibom Girl Abandoned By Family And Left To Die, Rescued (Photo) / Farmer Who Welcomed Triplets In Benue And Left, Finally Returns. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by yahaya2014(m): 3:37pm On Apr 14, 2020
Nairalanders,

Here is my story.

I met this girl while teaching in a secondary school. She came to write Waec in the school. That was how we met and started seeing each other. She was so in love with me, that she had to chase away the lady I was dating then because of her frequent presence in my house. She virtually spent nights in my place.

Two months after the relationship, she got pregnant as at that time I got a job with a bank for six month. We resolved to keep the pregnancy.

After three months, the bank terminated the job. I came back home. Remember during this period, my family never liked her.

But due to the pregnancy, my Dad had to accept her and went to meet the father. Only for the father to say the daughter isn't someone to marry. But if we insist. No problem.

During the period of her pregnancy, there are challenges and suffering. There was a night she almost died in my house because she was feeling bad that I am leaving her to my place of work (the bank job). We rushed her to the hospital and resuscitated her.

To cut the long story short. I got a federal job as a lecturer. Brought her and child over to my place against the decision of my family, because my conscience couldn't let me abandon her.

One year of her staying, she started acting and committing all sort of things like stealing and nagging. She went home two times on trivial issues.

The last one was surprising to me as we were fine. She was working in one private school because I promise to get her what to do.
The day I gave her my phone, our problem started. She started acting and saying that she wants to leave. That she is not happy.
I now told her to keep my son for me and she didn't object because I had no intention of taking him along.

She will answering calls from guys. She will ran out if her fone is ringing.

I now concluded to give her money to go after series of begging her to stay because of the child. I called her parents and brothers. But she was adamant. She left and never went home but went straight to another place.

She is there sleeping with men and all.
But I have cut her off from myself and the child.

Hope my decision is not wrong?

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by Ahmed0336(m): 3:37pm On Apr 14, 2020
I believe you don't know her as much as her father does.
For her dad to make such comment about his daughter was already a red flag but you forged ahead. You have few options
1. Bring her back and manage her like that.
2. Forget her and look for another lady to marry.

Your priorities now should be your kid. Take him to your parents while you sort yourself.

Best of luck

451 Likes 18 Shares

Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by ahnie: 3:41pm On Apr 14, 2020
Let me ring the elders......

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 14, 2020
I don't know where to address this issue from.... No Head, No Tail.

Because you were receiving some petty cash at your formal place of work, you forgot to use a CONDOM right?

See where it has gotten you to... "A confused state". Now you've lost focus because you choose to be stubborn.

And to think that her father even warned you..... My friend, you better carry your cross..... That's the only advise I give to stubborn people.

By the way Mr. Lecturer, your English is something else.

287 Likes 12 Shares

Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by nairaland94(m): 3:42pm On Apr 14, 2020
You mean you're a lecturer in a federal institution? shocked shocked
Anyway, your decision isn't wrong since she's the one that left on her own.

63 Likes

Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by dawnomike(m): 3:43pm On Apr 14, 2020
At the long run... You will me fine trust me on that

1 Like

Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 14, 2020
once a runzgirl always a runzgirl
ashawo can retire but never tired
u guys who argue that u can change a promiscious lady when u marry her this is what u will always get cheesy
continious heartbreaks and disapointments.

157 Likes 6 Shares

Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by Gofwane(m): 3:47pm On Apr 14, 2020
So what happens to your son now? How do you plan to raise him now that his mother don japa?

18 Likes

Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by gbami(m): 3:48pm On Apr 14, 2020
You did the right thing....You have the most important person in your life right now.. that's your child... Unfortunately.. Children needs a mother figure at this stage in life...Take your child to your mother for caring...make sure you visit your child every week if not everyday... Provide for your child anything the child's needs..You have people that loves you unconditionally..Your child and Your mother...

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by Tina001(f): 3:51pm On Apr 14, 2020
nairaland94:
You mean you're a lecturer in a federal institution? shocked shocked
Anyway, your decision isn't wrong since she's the one that left on her own.

Muzz me o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by drmikeadams(m): 3:51pm On Apr 14, 2020
angry grin grin grin. Y men dey always ignore red flags till d flag turns reddish red?

113 Likes 6 Shares

Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by Tina001(f): 3:52pm On Apr 14, 2020
@op, you did the right thing. Once a prostitute, always a prostitute. I am sure u didn't get to know her well before marrying her, now her true colour is showing. Just move on

9 Likes

Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by LadySarah: 3:52pm On Apr 14, 2020
Hmm.
Your case is as a result of unbridled sexual desire. A lecturer should be a model not the reverse. You didn't remember what her father said when the p was busy.

Take care of your child men have been doing it to women a long time ago. Child Abandonment didn't start today.

8 Likes

Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by saintvc(m): 3:55pm On Apr 14, 2020
ZIP UP

2 Likes

Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by baralatie(m): 3:55pm On Apr 14, 2020
drmikeadams:
angry grin grin grin. Y men dey always ignore red flags till d flag turns reddish red?
because sex was equated to be love

38 Likes

Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by drmikeadams(m): 3:56pm On Apr 14, 2020
baralatie:

because sex was equated to be love
cheesy ; D. When e clear they come to nairaland to weep grin

34 Likes

Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by Lamanii22(f): 3:57pm On Apr 14, 2020
Just take care of your son alright.. Let her be...

9 Likes

Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by Boyohhh: 3:58pm On Apr 14, 2020
Lobatan grin

1 Like

Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by Boyohhh: 3:59pm On Apr 14, 2020
drmikeadams:
cheesy ; D. When e clear they come to nairaland to weep grin
Lmao grin grin grin no mind them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by gunners160(m): 4:02pm On Apr 14, 2020
1. You are the cause of your own problem. A young lady was sent to write her WAEC, instead of you inspiring her to succeed, you were busy giving her A1 Doggy
2. Girl wey never write WAEC, she don dey get bele wetin she go do if she enter University? She go become Sarah na, mother of all nations
3. Why asking or seeking for validation on a faceless forum when you know what you did was the best decision , habi na ashewo you wan marry put for house
4. Finally, I think you also had a role to play in the misbehavior of this lady. Work on urself

138 Likes 7 Shares

Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by missimelda01(f): 4:04pm On Apr 14, 2020
Only two months and you've impregnated her

If you must have sex just 2 months into the relationship, why not with protections? That would have saved you all this headache.
When they say build a good friendship first to know the person you're going into the relationship with, they won't hear... The deed has already been done, take care of your child and forget the lady, her head still dey outside.

But Mr lecturer your english no try embarassed

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by baralatie(m): 4:05pm On Apr 14, 2020
missimelda01:

If you must have sex just 2 months into the relationship, why not with protections? That would have saved you all this headache.
it is called rushing

3 Likes

Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by mofeoluwadassah: 4:48pm On Apr 14, 2020
cool

2 Likes

Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by yahaya2014(m): 5:05pm On Apr 14, 2020
Tina001:
@op, you did the right thing. One a prostitute, always a prostitute. I am sure u didn't get to know her well before marrying her, now her true colour is showing. Just move on

Exactly...She actually told me her ugly past and promise to change. But it is was unfortunate she never did

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by yahaya2014(m): 5:06pm On Apr 14, 2020
missimelda01:

When they say build a good friendship first to know the person you're going into the relationship with, they won't hear... The deed has already been done, take care of your child and forget the lady, her head still dey outside.
Pardon my English.. I didn't proofread before typing

But Mr lecturer your english no try embarassed
Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by yahaya2014(m): 5:07pm On Apr 14, 2020
Lamanii22:
Just take care of your son alright.. Let her be...
Thank you dearly

3 Likes

Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 14, 2020
yahaya2014:
Nairalander
Here is my story..I meet this girl while teaching in a secondary school. She came to write Waec in the school. That was how we meet and started seeing each other. She was so in love with me, that she had to chase away the lady I was dating then because of her frequent present in my house. She virtually spend nights in my place.
Two month after the relationship, she got pregnant as at that time I got a job with a bank for six month. We resolved to keep the pregnancy.
After three months, the bank terminate the job. I came back home. remember during this period, My family never liked her.
But due to the pregnancy, my Dad had to accept her and went to meet the father. Only for the father to say the daughter isn't someone to marry. But if we insist. No problem.
During the period of her pregnancy, there are challenges and suffering.
They was a night she almost died in my house because she was feeling bad that I am leaving her to my place of work(the bank job).
We rushed her to the hospital and resuscitate her..
To cut the long story short. I got a federal job as a lecturer. Brought her and child over to my place against the decision of my family, because my conscience couldn't let me abandon her.
One year of her staying, she started acting and committing all sort of things like stealing and nagging. She went home two times on trivial issues.
The last one was surprising to me as we were fine. She was working in one private school because I promise to get her wat to do.
The day I gave her my fone, our problem started. She started acting and saying that she want to leave. That she is not happy.
I now told her I keep my son for me and she didn't object because I had no intention of taking him along.
I now concluded to give her money to go after series of begging her to stay because of the child. I called her parents and brothers. But she was adamant. She left and never went home but went straight to another place.

Lamanii22 coman see what ur future daughter did to a man oo

Omar09 can u see now? If it was a guy, they will be abusing him?
Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by yahaya2014(m): 5:16pm On Apr 14, 2020
ahnie:
Let me ring the elders......

Lol

Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by Omar09(m): 5:24pm On Apr 14, 2020
yahaya2014:
Nairalander
Here is my story..I meet this girl while teaching in a secondary school. She came to write Waec in the school. That was how we meet and started seeing each other. She was so in love with me, that she had to chase away the lady I was dating then because of her frequent present in my house. She virtually spend nights in my place.
Two month after the relationship, she got pregnant as at that time I got a job with a bank for six month. We resolved to keep the pregnancy.
After three months, the bank terminate the job. I came back home. remember during this period, My family never liked her.
During the period of her pregnancy, there are challenges and suffering.
They was a night she almost died in my house because she was feeling bad that I am leaving her to my place of work(the bank job).
We rushed her to the hospital and resuscitate her..
The last one was surprising to me as we were fine. She was working in one private school because I promise to get her wat to do.
The day I gave her my fone, our problem started. She started acting and saying that she want to leave. That she is not happy.
I now told her I keep my son for me and she didn't object because I had no intention of taking him along.

First, she didn't run, she wanted to leave and you asked her to leave. Second, your decision is not wrong. In fact you did the right thing for you and your son. Third, that girl is not matured anyway, and she matures, she will come back to you, please move on and don't accept her back.

17 Likes

Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by yahaya2014(m): 5:26pm On Apr 14, 2020
Omar09:

First, she didn't run, she wanted to leave and you asked her to leave. Second, your decision is not wrong. In fact you did the right thing for you and your son. Third, that girl is not matured anyway, and she matures, she will come back to you, please move on and don't accept her back.

She is 24, but her quest for worldly things is unimaginable. She drinks acohol, love the gud things of life and all.

9 Likes

Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by Omar09(m): 5:30pm On Apr 14, 2020
yahaya2014:

She is 24, but her quest for worldly things is unimaginable. She drinks acohol, love the gud things of life and all.

Still you have to move on. You don't want such bad energy around your son.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child by Kingarthur21: 5:38pm On Apr 14, 2020
Omar09:

have you called him out for being a single father and having unprotected sex?if it were a lady will you not reduce and belittle her for having a kid after marriage? Why have you not blamed op for being the cause of his problem?

27 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Finds Out Baby Isn't His, Months After Lover Gave Birth (Photos) / Money Marriage Practice In Cross River State Where Girls Are Sold To Elderly Men / Who Is To Blame?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.