Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Maroko Police Officer Arrested For Extorting N40,000 From Man (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Maroko Police Officer Arrested For Extorting N40,000 From Man (photo) (23655 Views)

N20,000 Per Beating: Dismissed Naval Officer Arrested (photo) / Man Sleeping With His Sister Kills Her For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) / Ghanaian Man Beats His Wife Into Coma For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maroko Police Officer Arrested For Extorting N40,000 From Man (photo) by ivolt: 4:02pm On Nov 24, 2017
Lucky man, he will get his full refund.
Re: Maroko Police Officer Arrested For Extorting N40,000 From Man (photo) by kidman96(m): 4:02pm On Nov 24, 2017
grin angry
Re: Maroko Police Officer Arrested For Extorting N40,000 From Man (photo) by byemx06(m): 4:12pm On Nov 24, 2017
WunderGist:
The 40k that will probably end in the hand of another person, abi no be Naija we dy

at least action was taken ......try appreciate even na small
Re: Maroko Police Officer Arrested For Extorting N40,000 From Man (photo) by tk4rd: 4:21pm On Nov 24, 2017
So,, he was arrested because he was posted on social media.??
"Medicine After Death"
That's the only pattern the Nigeria Police operates..
Always taking action after something had already gone very wrong..
Re: Maroko Police Officer Arrested For Extorting N40,000 From Man (photo) by rajiraymond(m): 5:21pm On Nov 24, 2017
Fraudulent!
Re: Maroko Police Officer Arrested For Extorting N40,000 From Man (photo) by davillian(m): 5:26pm On Nov 24, 2017
nawtyme:
Uncle please do not report to any police station ooo. Always have in mind that police ID not your friend. I know there would be people commending the police for this action. The only reason they reacted was that it got to social media and you have evidence.
If they are serious about fighting corruption, what happened to all the illegal tax collecting check point scattered all over the country?
What happened to checking the irregularities of SARS.
Please my brother leave the money for them and be happy you were not killed.
Be here running your mouth have you reported SARS to any pprcu unit or on their social media page.
Re: Maroko Police Officer Arrested For Extorting N40,000 From Man (photo) by Josh44s(m): 5:28pm On Nov 24, 2017
I had a similar issue like this there in Warri by Operation Jakpa and I seriously dealt with them. Mine dey robbed me off my right at gun police and asked me to transfer 540k just because they saw my account balance, they deleted my alert not knowing my bank also send me email alert in full details and that’s what I use in getting them down. If not for much Pleading by the DPO that he might lose his job, I wanted to go public after dealing with them with NIGERIA NAVY. This country is a walking bomb when you think of the Nigerian police. Ever since that incident I nor dey even leave even Mtn credit balance message for my phone lie lie. Police fit use am think say you get money full your bank account for you to have plenty credit. Wicked and heartless set of people

Re: Maroko Police Officer Arrested For Extorting N40,000 From Man (photo) by eventsms(m): 5:36pm On Nov 24, 2017
popular Final year and advance students project topics and materials website with free download http://www.easyprojectmaterial.com
Re: Maroko Police Officer Arrested For Extorting N40,000 From Man (photo) by Fatherly: 5:37pm On Nov 24, 2017
After years of painstakingly research and critical reasoning of the behaviour of the Nigerian police force and army men.i can comfortably state that there is this particular demons I called forced demons common only with Nigerian police men army and SARS.once they start the police/army training the demons automatically enters there body.
Also, 90% of barracks women, boys and girls also exhibit this particular force demons.

On the 89 stage of my research I also found out that even if you fast and pray from now til thy kingdom come no pastor can deliver the Nigerian police/army men from the forced demons.

Its was on the 104 stage of my research that I was able to fashion out solution that can cast out the forced demons from the police/army forever.am sorry to say that the solution will not work with the once that have started the training already they are loss.
Re: Maroko Police Officer Arrested For Extorting N40,000 From Man (photo) by nextstep(m): 5:56pm On Nov 24, 2017
You know the real reason the officer was arrested? He collected money without paying the DPO his tithe. Oh yes, DPO collects 50%-70% tithe on all offerings. cool
Re: Maroko Police Officer Arrested For Extorting N40,000 From Man (photo) by edubaba(m): 6:08pm On Nov 24, 2017
Let the money be transferred back to the owner because MAN NOT HOT..
Re: Maroko Police Officer Arrested For Extorting N40,000 From Man (photo) by Chukazu: 6:41pm On Nov 24, 2017
I hate to hear the "officer has been arrested"

I want to hear the "officer has been fired" instead, the same way they fire innocent Nigerians with stray bullet
Re: Maroko Police Officer Arrested For Extorting N40,000 From Man (photo) by adetes: 7:12pm On Nov 24, 2017
Is like police salary is nt enough for them, police here and there.
Re: Maroko Police Officer Arrested For Extorting N40,000 From Man (photo) by ewebiodun: 7:35pm On Nov 24, 2017
When i read the initial story, I wanted to ask the complainant story wasn't complete. Nobody gets arrested for just sitting in his friends car and pays 40k just for sitting in his friends car.

The police guys must have found something to establish a crime thereby warranting him having to cough out money.
It is wrong for the police to collect money from anyone no matter the crime but I doubt the complainant will come out to claim his money back.
Re: Maroko Police Officer Arrested For Extorting N40,000 From Man (photo) by MLK22555: 10:41pm On Nov 24, 2017
If we Know the Author abi.... Una don see Mugu wey una wan use do Example say na him dey sabi expose una abi
Re: Maroko Police Officer Arrested For Extorting N40,000 From Man (photo) by excel123: 3:39am On Nov 25, 2017
Re: Maroko Police Officer Arrested For Extorting N40,000 From Man (photo) by shehuAO: 8:39am On Nov 25, 2017
kidman96:
Who takes bribe with his bank account?
na money dey hungry am quick quick. Awufu don come, so he no the implications again. That's ends of his career.

1 Like

Re: Maroko Police Officer Arrested For Extorting N40,000 From Man (photo) by latecoinvest: 8:49am On Nov 25, 2017
itiswellandwell:
Nice one.
I have a fairly used generator for sale. Check this link www.nairaland.com/4184477/fairly-used-perfect-working-condition
How much
Re: Maroko Police Officer Arrested For Extorting N40,000 From Man (photo) by vivoraju: 7:23am On Feb 09, 2018
Re: Maroko Police Officer Arrested For Extorting N40,000 From Man (photo) by vivoraju: 7:23am On Feb 09, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

Offa Bank Robbery: Abba Kyari Denies Telling Suspect To Implicate Saraki / The Pathetic Story Of An Igbo Woman In Dallas / Kenyan Lecturer Sentenced To Death For Murdering Her Husband Over Property

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.