Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,535 members, 7,827,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

I Wrote Davido’s “like Dat” – Teni Entertainer - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Wrote Davido’s “like Dat” – Teni Entertainer (462 Views)

Davido – "Like Dat" (video) / Davido – Like Dat (mp3 Download) / Davido – "Like Dat" (audio) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Wrote Davido’s “like Dat” – Teni Entertainer by codedtv: 12:28pm On Nov 24, 2017

Budding artiste, Teniola, has claimed to have written Davido‘s new and trending song, ‘Like Dat‘. The <em>Fargin</em>crooner made this claim via a Twitter post and she gave a shout out to Davido for encouraging and supporting young writers like herself.

The singer who recently got signed up by Dr Dolor Entertainment, is one of the young artistes tipped to climb to the upper echelons of the music industry in the coming years. She is said to have been working with popular producer D’Tunes on her new projects. In a catch-up session with Jim Donnett of TooXclusive TV, the producer raved about her talent, saying she reminds him of Sean Tizzle

SOURCE: https://codedjam.com/news/wrote-davidos-like-dat-teni-entertainer-claims/
Re: I Wrote Davido’s “like Dat” – Teni Entertainer by Eife(m): 12:34pm On Nov 24, 2017
Mhen I love this babe songs
I just downloaded another one "fargin" yesterday think you guys need to listen to it.
Re: I Wrote Davido’s “like Dat” – Teni Entertainer by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 24, 2017
I like that track too.... singing *oni ki n bo**** grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Download Pesach X Wande Coal – Back To Sender MP3 (prod By. Dreamkeyz) / An Amazing Product Of A Young Upcoming Artist / NEW MUSIC: Olamide – C Ronaldo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.