Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,072 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

Who Is The Strongest Female Ninja In Naruto? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who Is The Strongest Female Ninja In Naruto? (5082 Views)

Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? / Who Is The Strongest Superhero Of All Time? / Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Strongest Female Ninja In Naruto? by obats(m): 6:14pm On Feb 23, 2007
For me, it has to be Sakura because she has shown me that though she is not yet on naruto and sasuke's level, she will improve on herself.
Re: Who Is The Strongest Female Ninja In Naruto? by Seun(m): 9:39am On Feb 24, 2007
You forgot about the Hokage! wink (Granny Tsunade)
Re: Who Is The Strongest Female Ninja In Naruto? by Jyuken(m): 9:01pm On Mar 03, 2007
its a no-brainer. HINATA HYUUGA wink
Re: Who Is The Strongest Female Ninja In Naruto? by Seun(m): 5:46am On Mar 04, 2007
Hehe. If you're talking about the most useless female ninja, it has to be TenTen! grin
Re: Who Is The Strongest Female Ninja In Naruto? by echowords(m): 11:56am On Mar 04, 2007
uhh shit i like tenten even down to her name. cutest ninja plus she has a 100% accuracy.
Re: Who Is The Strongest Female Ninja In Naruto? by Seun(m): 11:58am On Mar 04, 2007
If she has 100% accuracy, then why did she miss when fighting Kisame and Temari.
Re: Who Is The Strongest Female Ninja In Naruto? by echowords(m): 12:31pm On Mar 04, 2007
Did the trio dodge or did she miss ?? even wikipedia mentioned about her having a 100% accuracy.
I will have to check that what chapter was it ??
Re: Who Is The Strongest Female Ninja In Naruto? by Seun(m): 2:12pm On Mar 04, 2007
Against Kisame she actually said "I missed!" at a point.
Re: Who Is The Strongest Female Ninja In Naruto? by tayoccu(m): 10:02am On Oct 22, 2007
the strongest female? Tsunade no contest.
about ten ten? she's quite good, remember her fight against raiga (the lightnin dude)? though she lost, she gave a good account of herself.
Temari's good too, so is sakura, inata, kurenai,and a host of others.
in my books the most useless of the lot's gotta be ino, she ain't improved much.
Re: Who Is The Strongest Female Ninja In Naruto? by icezik1(m): 8:11pm On Oct 30, 2007
THey r all pathetic! Except maybe Tsunade and thats for another reason! wink wink
Re: Who Is The Strongest Female Ninja In Naruto? by firestar(f): 3:40pm On Aug 01, 2009
Resurrection!

. Kushina Uzumaki (What's stronger than a mother's love?)

. Tsunade-hime baa-chan (Temper, temper. . . )

. Anko (Dat babe dey Craze! Fishnets, snakes and I-don't-a-damn attitude!)

. Kurenai (Hn.)

. Temari (Analyst and that oversized fan)

. Sakura (ahem!)

. Hinata (take that low self esteem and she's as good as Neji)

. Tenten ( Weapons Mistress. . . 100%)

. Ino (, )
Re: Who Is The Strongest Female Ninja In Naruto? by chukwudi01: 3:47pm On Aug 02, 2009
Sakura. She usually kicks my ass in the video game because of her speed.
Re: Who Is The Strongest Female Ninja In Naruto? by mchenry(m): 12:56pm On Aug 03, 2009
tsunade no contest.
Re: Who Is The Strongest Female Ninja In Naruto? by essdee909(m): 3:40am On Aug 11, 2009
Sakura of cos withn the chuuni and the fifth
Re: Who Is The Strongest Female Ninja In Naruto? by Igbinomwan(m): 2:07am On Jul 21, 2010
It Hinata.With her eyes , everybody will just be in slow motion 2 her .

Re: Who Is The Strongest Female Ninja In Naruto? by Parnassuss(m): 10:28pm On Mar 03, 2012
At this point, I have to state the Mizukage, Mei (I think that's her name) is the strongest. Followed by that Konoha super genjutsu user that Kurenai tried to fight.
Re: Who Is The Strongest Female Ninja In Naruto? by jack1420: 10:55am On Mar 04, 2012
Hi Friends,

I think it should be Hinata. Because everybody will just be in slow motion 2 her. I am going to watch local tv online with my friends. I am enjoying it very much,  shocked
Re: Who Is The Strongest Female Ninja In Naruto? by tayoccu(m): 1:40pm On Mar 04, 2012
Tsunade is still the strongest.
Re: Who Is The Strongest Female Ninja In Naruto? by yucww210: 4:46pm On Mar 04, 2012
Really??[img]http://gbielin.info/g.gif[/img]
Re: Who Is The Strongest Female Ninja In Naruto? by sino(m): 10:04pm On Mar 04, 2012
hmmm, i'll give it to lady tsunade, the role she played during the destruction of konoha by pein was really awesome.
Re: Who Is The Strongest Female Ninja In Naruto? by kokoA(m): 10:55am On Mar 05, 2012
It is a taboo to compare any female Ninja to "The only surviving LEGENDARY SANIN" Grandma Tsunade!! grin
Re: Who Is The Strongest Female Ninja In Naruto? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 08, 2012
Mito Uzumaki(the mystery around her).
All others are trash compared to the males.
I think kishi hates his girls
Re: Who Is The Strongest Female Ninja In Naruto? by johnny11(m): 4:08pm On Apr 13, 2012
kokoA: It is a taboo to compare any female Ninja to "The only surviving LEGENDARY SANIN" Grandma Tsunade!! grin

Seconded!!!, mizukage is not too shabby tho
Re: Who Is The Strongest Female Ninja In Naruto? by swill388: 12:20pm On Apr 19, 2012
For me it's Hokage!

(1) (Reply)

Husbands Of Lagos Season 1 / Spider-man: No Way Home (2021) HD / Top Ten Movies Of The Month @ Genesis Deluxe Cinemas, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.