Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,398 members, 7,812,171 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Swiss Village Offers ₦25m To People Willing To Move In & Settle, Will You?(Photo - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Swiss Village Offers ₦25m To People Willing To Move In & Settle, Will You?(Photo (78447 Views)

Photos Of Presicce, Italy Paying $25,000 To Anyone Willing To Move There / Swiss Woman Married To Anambra Guy, Compares Nigeria To Zurich- Pics / Swiss Official Wants To Stop Nigerians From Traveling Abroad Completely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Swiss Village Offers ₦25m To People Willing To Move In & Settle, Will You?(Photo by Shaw007(m): 5:16am On Nov 25, 2017
Mihkel Sonn

Oh, well. Swiss person here. First of all, it's only CHF 25'000 for an adult. Second, You'll have to stay there for over 10 years while Albinen being Your main and only residence AND invest CHF 200'000 of Your own money (at minimum) for construction/renovation of a flat or a house. Otherwise You'll have to pay the money back. And last but not least - it's not even official yet, they're voting about it on November 30th. Chill out.
if you have CHF200,000 you are not using
Re: Swiss Village Offers ₦25m To People Willing To Move In & Settle, Will You?(Photo by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:58am On Nov 25, 2017
NOO I LOVE MY NAIJA
Re: Swiss Village Offers ₦25m To People Willing To Move In & Settle, Will You?(Photo by MikeBetty(m): 6:20am On Nov 25, 2017
TWoods:
Just to make it clear, they are not calling on Nigerians to apply. grin
If Nigerians Are Allowed To Apply, The Swiss Govt Would Be On perpatual Debt. I Condol With Nigeria On This Exclusion.
Re: Swiss Village Offers ₦25m To People Willing To Move In & Settle, Will You?(Photo by jaxxy(m): 6:22am On Nov 25, 2017
Do they have good roads to drive a sports car like a porsche on that mountain region then I may consider. Cos I can't be riding no horses and oxens
Re: Swiss Village Offers ₦25m To People Willing To Move In & Settle, Will You?(Photo by Truflexunits(m): 6:41am On Nov 25, 2017
I need the link sharpèly, intact permanent residence visa would be appreciated
Re: Swiss Village Offers ₦25m To People Willing To Move In & Settle, Will You?(Photo by free2ryhme: 6:42am On Nov 25, 2017
Babyurgly1:
you and who?

wetin concern me with you undecided
Re: Swiss Village Offers ₦25m To People Willing To Move In & Settle, Will You?(Photo by ElsonMorali: 6:52am On Nov 25, 2017
AishaBuhari:

It seems more like a ghost town! Even if it were to be given freely, one shouldn't throw caution to the wind!

Because Whiteman ghost sabi ugly o

Lol. Ghost town doesn't mean there are ghosts in the town. It means the town is deserted for any number of reasons including economic and disease factors.

Besides, ghosts don't exist.
Re: Swiss Village Offers ₦25m To People Willing To Move In & Settle, Will You?(Photo by Ndkings1(m): 6:54am On Nov 25, 2017
The fundamental question here is, why are the indigenes emigrating in droves? There must be a reason...
Make person no go die
Re: Swiss Village Offers ₦25m To People Willing To Move In & Settle, Will You?(Photo by NwaIgboBoy(m): 6:55am On Nov 25, 2017
Mere village willing to pay 25m to immigrants........ whereas useless Nigerian government cant pay salaries to her workers.

Please if I say "I HATE NIGERIA" I really do trust me.
Re: Swiss Village Offers ₦25m To People Willing To Move In & Settle, Will You?(Photo by IdeyFindWife: 7:01am On Nov 25, 2017
free2ryhme:
we no go

human organ harvesters alert

we like our Nigeria as e be

grin grin grin

Leave dem!

ignoramus pple wan go buy pneumonia-death cheaply grin grin grin!!

Dem dey hear Alpine Village, dem think say na Birnin-Kebbi...na cold go kee their fada wen they reach!
Re: Swiss Village Offers ₦25m To People Willing To Move In & Settle, Will You?(Photo by ElsonMorali: 7:07am On Nov 25, 2017
addizzle:
watin u like for here nau? ?

What's not to like in Nigeria? Our fantastic leaders who shovel our Commonwealth into their private pockets Or the rotting and decaying infrastructure which makes living in Nigeria quite interesting...?
Re: Swiss Village Offers ₦25m To People Willing To Move In & Settle, Will You?(Photo by RaptorX: 7:16am On Nov 25, 2017
Silly comments everywhere, anyone that knows anything about Switzerland knows that they despise immigration. Especially black immigration so you people should stop salivating over what is not meant for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Swiss Village Offers ₦25m To People Willing To Move In & Settle, Will You?(Photo by JustCurious: 7:18am On Nov 25, 2017
The hills are live with the sound of music....

Those pictures brings back memories of the film - Sound of Music �. I could see a church signpost...whwre are the Marias?!
Re: Swiss Village Offers ₦25m To People Willing To Move In & Settle, Will You?(Photo by afoo02(m): 7:33am On Nov 25, 2017
TWoods:
case close!!!
Re: Swiss Village Offers ₦25m To People Willing To Move In & Settle, Will You?(Photo by Stormyharper(m): 7:53am On Nov 25, 2017
taribojacob:
The people of Edo state especially in Benin do not need to be paid to move families over to swiss village...infact we will pay them to allow us easy immigration abroad
Taribo

Your comment made my morning lol
Re: Swiss Village Offers ₦25m To People Willing To Move In & Settle, Will You?(Photo by t00dugged(f): 8:03am On Nov 25, 2017
Austinoiz:

Your suspicions are not far from the truth. The topographical outlay is mountainous(alpine) and such is disaster-prone.
the place looks like a place that is susceptible to landslide
Re: Swiss Village Offers ₦25m To People Willing To Move In & Settle, Will You?(Photo by dingbang(m): 8:08am On Nov 25, 2017
If Nigerians habit in that place, they will turn their electricity to POWER HOLDING COMPANY..
Re: Swiss Village Offers ₦25m To People Willing To Move In & Settle, Will You?(Photo by okoolori(m): 8:32am On Nov 25, 2017
TWoods:

Who says we are Nigerians? Abeg we are Niger Area
Re: Swiss Village Offers ₦25m To People Willing To Move In & Settle, Will You?(Photo by Orpe7(m): 8:41am On Nov 25, 2017
Awon ori pelebe will move there now and claim they developed the place grin
Re: Swiss Village Offers ₦25m To People Willing To Move In & Settle, Will You?(Photo by greatbuc(m): 8:43am On Nov 25, 2017
I am a professional village dweller. I can even live in snow caves, dens and creeks, valley of shadow of death. Tell me how to get there
Re: Swiss Village Offers ₦25m To People Willing To Move In & Settle, Will You?(Photo by jantavanta(m): 9:05am On Nov 25, 2017
Prepare for pneumonia, rheumatism and possible avalanche. We do not appreciate the free heat we are getting here until we emigrate to pay for heating.
Re: Swiss Village Offers ₦25m To People Willing To Move In & Settle, Will You?(Photo by mustafa006: 9:05am On Nov 25, 2017
wait, is this one a village?
Re: Swiss Village Offers ₦25m To People Willing To Move In & Settle, Will You?(Photo by DONADAMS(m): 9:25am On Nov 25, 2017
Nkwazemakennyj:

Bags well packed, just waiting for the time we will be called to move over. cos Nija don weak me and if there's anything fishy about that place, let me be the one to first fish it out.
lmao!!! grin...comments here ehn!
Re: Swiss Village Offers ₦25m To People Willing To Move In & Settle, Will You?(Photo by Almyteekd(m): 9:27am On Nov 25, 2017
if there is 24h light, good water, oxygen, free internet and food am in!!!!!!!!!
Re: Swiss Village Offers ₦25m To People Willing To Move In & Settle, Will You?(Photo by nairanaira12: 9:32am On Nov 25, 2017
Ukeachu1:
Pls drop the application link Explorer. Is there any age restrictions

Kindly learn to read before you comment. You will get the money only if you are willing to invest up to $200,000.
Re: Swiss Village Offers ₦25m To People Willing To Move In & Settle, Will You?(Photo by ammyluv2002(f): 9:39am On Nov 25, 2017
nairanaira12:

Kindly learn to read before you comment. You will get the money only if you are willing to invest up to $200,000.

Jeez! 72m shocked
Re: Swiss Village Offers ₦25m To People Willing To Move In & Settle, Will You?(Photo by Austinoiz(m): 9:40am On Nov 25, 2017
t00dugged:
the place looks like a place that is susceptible to landslide

Yea...snow too
Re: Swiss Village Offers ₦25m To People Willing To Move In & Settle, Will You?(Photo by Ukeachu1(m): 9:53am On Nov 25, 2017
nairanaira12:

I am willing to bro. I neva said otherwise
Re: Swiss Village Offers ₦25m To People Willing To Move In & Settle, Will You?(Photo by ojonx(m): 10:01am On Nov 25, 2017
There are certain conditions attached to the proposed offer. New residents must be under the age of 45, and are required to build or purchase a property to live in full time, not used as a holiday home, worth at least 200,000 Swiss francs (£151,900).
You’ll also have to remain in residence there for at least 10 years, or forfeit the fee. Officials hope that Albinen’s flailing economy will benefit from an influx of new homeowners through taxes, building contracts and the purchase of local produce.
Re: Swiss Village Offers ₦25m To People Willing To Move In & Settle, Will You?(Photo by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 25, 2017
Explorers:
The small village of Albinen, in the stunning Canton of Valais, is now offering families handsome sums of money to move to their remote community, and we just have one question would you?

Albinen is a quiet, peaceful town with spectacular alpine views, but according to municipality president Beat Jost, families and young people are leaving in droves.

The population has dwindled to a measly 240, and the village school has even closed, forcing the community’s 7 remaining children to commute to another nearby town.

So, what’s a small villagein a rich country to do in times like these?

Pay off prospective new residents, of course.

https://www.boredpanda.com/swiss-village-albinen-living-offer-for-families-53000-pounds/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C9659795455
somtin is wrong somewhere. why do the original owners abandon their town and relocate to another place? is it money that they don't have? I trust naija they fit use their juju pursue anything or spirit wey Chase the village once they touch ground.
Naija wey devil dey negotiate make God look elsewhere for them not his kingdom
Re: Swiss Village Offers ₦25m To People Willing To Move In & Settle, Will You?(Photo by tdammy(m): 10:23am On Nov 25, 2017
Nigerian's want to go anywhere just to evade this poverty.
but on a serious not, before leaving your country for a place like that, you have to make enough research/enquiries.
some people left that place because something is wrong somewhere.

no go shuuuk ur head for inside wahala oh. there is hope when ur alive than death.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Begging On The Streets Of Canada. Photos / Applying For FLR After Your Initial UK Spouse Visa (extension) / Entry To Delta State Blocked. No Movement ( Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.