Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,532 members, 7,823,316 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Jungle Justice On Armed Robbers Caught In Anambra State (Graphic Pictures) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jungle Justice On Armed Robbers Caught In Anambra State (Graphic Pictures) (47392 Views)

5 Naked Armed Robbers Caught On CCTV / Police Rescue People From Jungle Justice On Eko Bridge (Photos). / Armed Robbers Caught After Car Accident While Escaping With Money In Owerri.Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jungle Justice On Armed Robbers Caught In Anambra State (Graphic Pictures) by ComradeTonaldo: 10:19pm On Nov 24, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Sometimes Jungle Justice is honorable
As in eh
Re: Jungle Justice On Armed Robbers Caught In Anambra State (Graphic Pictures) by theapeman: 10:23pm On Nov 24, 2017
ApostleEbuka:

why are you insulting her Sir? Do you know how much you have lost to politicians and yet you still vote for them and adore them? why do you judge? do you know how many people you have injured by simply hating on them?

I agree with what she said, The heart of men is full of madness and wickedness.

I thank God for Jesus Christ.
keep supporting your fellow robbers.

we know them!
Re: Jungle Justice On Armed Robbers Caught In Anambra State (Graphic Pictures) by jajako1(m): 10:25pm On Nov 24, 2017
You cant see this kind robbish in d noth
Re: Jungle Justice On Armed Robbers Caught In Anambra State (Graphic Pictures) by hokafor(m): 10:25pm On Nov 24, 2017
I love this. Go and look for work they will not listen. Crime does not pay. Now go and meet your ancestors
Re: Jungle Justice On Armed Robbers Caught In Anambra State (Graphic Pictures) by SEEDORF441(m): 10:34pm On Nov 24, 2017
Pls kill them again
I can't forget what those wicked people did for my mum,
Any thief been caught pls waste him.
Re: Jungle Justice On Armed Robbers Caught In Anambra State (Graphic Pictures) by Stormrest4806: 10:36pm On Nov 24, 2017
It is my side oooooo, they are now burning into ashes

1 Like

Re: Jungle Justice On Armed Robbers Caught In Anambra State (Graphic Pictures) by rusher14: 10:43pm On Nov 24, 2017
baddosky1:

I was there live. The two men were speaking a language similar to hydraulickers from the open defecation republic!
Hydraulic like ogbono.
Re: Jungle Justice On Armed Robbers Caught In Anambra State (Graphic Pictures) by no1madman(m): 10:56pm On Nov 24, 2017
Okkkk

Re: Jungle Justice On Armed Robbers Caught In Anambra State (Graphic Pictures) by supereagle(m): 11:03pm On Nov 24, 2017
Babangida70:
Luck ran out of on two armed robbers who tried to steal from a 7up depot situated at Okoti in Anambra state. They came on a kymco motorcycle, shot the salesman and tried to rob them of their today's sales before passersby overpowered them and justice was served as e dey hot #Jungle
At sound of the gun shots, Owerri people will scamper for safety. Kudos to Ndi Anambra. Curse ye the one that attack me for saying the truth.
Re: Jungle Justice On Armed Robbers Caught In Anambra State (Graphic Pictures) by udolf: 11:04pm On Nov 24, 2017
Though am not in support of this kind justice, these young would ve used their hands to something reasonable than this shameful death. Look at their ugly end.
Re: Jungle Justice On Armed Robbers Caught In Anambra State (Graphic Pictures) by mofedamijo(m): 11:05pm On Nov 24, 2017
baddosky1:

Who is joking with you? I don't joke with kids. We are not mates. A word of advise...Go and learn correct spoken and written English language. Your vocabulary sucks!
Jut because you corrected rub-rob u think u knw english...lol,let me allow u wallow in ur small world,for the record when i finished my m.sc u wer probably learning hw to read n write......
Re: Jungle Justice On Armed Robbers Caught In Anambra State (Graphic Pictures) by mofedamijo(m): 11:07pm On Nov 24, 2017
baddosky1:

Who is joking with you? I don't joke with kids. We are not mates. A word of advise...Go and learn correct spoken and written English language. Your vocabulary sucks!
Jut because you corrected rub-rob u think u knw english...lol,let me allow u wallow in ur small world,for the record as at the time I completed my m.sc u wer probably learning hw to read n write......
Re: Jungle Justice On Armed Robbers Caught In Anambra State (Graphic Pictures) by baddosky1: 11:09pm On Nov 24, 2017
mofedamijo:

Jut because you corrected rub-rob u think u knw english...lol,let me allow u wallow in ur small world,for the record when i finished my m.sc u wer probably learning hw to read n write......

It is one thing to pass with distinction in your M.Sc and it is another thing to occupy space in an M.Sc class just to mark attendance. I think you fall in the second category. undecided

1 Like

Re: Jungle Justice On Armed Robbers Caught In Anambra State (Graphic Pictures) by mofedamijo(m): 11:10pm On Nov 24, 2017
baddosky1:

And next time it should be “A WORD OF ADVICE” u slowpoke....mr know it all alas u know nothing
Re: Jungle Justice On Armed Robbers Caught In Anambra State (Graphic Pictures) by mofedamijo(m): 11:12pm On Nov 24, 2017
baddosky1:

It is one thing to pass with distinction in your M.Sc and it is another thing to occupy space in an M.Sc class just to mark attendance. I think you fall in the second category. undecided
And you think doing my P.hd would av been easy with the second category......lol go and read boy

1 Like

Re: Jungle Justice On Armed Robbers Caught In Anambra State (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 24, 2017
Abeg I Neva see fire... Make Dem put fire finish d job jawe... Wan chop wia Dem no plant.. Even get mind shoot person.. Abeg I donate 5litres of gas for their burning....

Re: Jungle Justice On Armed Robbers Caught In Anambra State (Graphic Pictures) by baddosky1: 11:42pm On Nov 24, 2017
mofedamijo:

And you think doing my P.hd would av been easy with the second category......lol go and read boy

Why are you on my matter with all these mentions? Abeg, if you are so pained, go the easy way like Awo did with a bottle of Sniper and let me be. Who your P.hd epp? After all, Una thieffnubu buy oluwole certificate from US so what makes you different?
Re: Jungle Justice On Armed Robbers Caught In Anambra State (Graphic Pictures) by mofedamijo(m): 11:57pm On Nov 24, 2017
baddosky1:

Why are you on my matter with all these mentions? Abeg, if you are so pained, go the easy way like Awo did with a bottle of Sniper and let me be. Who your P.hd epp? After all, Una thieffnubu buy oluwole certificate from US so what makes you different?
Am lagos born DELTAN.........mofedamijo is not yoruba.....what next do you have to say
Re: Jungle Justice On Armed Robbers Caught In Anambra State (Graphic Pictures) by vioment: 12:06am On Nov 25, 2017
The solution would have been, lock them up, send them to court, if guilty send them to a zoo of condemned animals with lions and tigers , make them stay with them mates. God punish devil.
Re: Jungle Justice On Armed Robbers Caught In Anambra State (Graphic Pictures) by enemyofprogress: 12:12am On Nov 25, 2017
That's why I stopped drinking 7up
Re: Jungle Justice On Armed Robbers Caught In Anambra State (Graphic Pictures) by perdollar(m): 12:23am On Nov 25, 2017
dey said we are all thieves yet we r d only region dt give jungle justice to a caught thief.
Re: Jungle Justice On Armed Robbers Caught In Anambra State (Graphic Pictures) by stasius: 12:28am On Nov 25, 2017
Lovely
Re: Jungle Justice On Armed Robbers Caught In Anambra State (Graphic Pictures) by gete21: 3:08am On Nov 25, 2017
Babangida70:

Those guys are really heartless

Cc: Lalasticlala

I saw it

Re: Jungle Justice On Armed Robbers Caught In Anambra State (Graphic Pictures) by dangwarmai(m): 5:56am On Nov 25, 2017
Where is their gun?
Haba jungle judges?
Re: Jungle Justice On Armed Robbers Caught In Anambra State (Graphic Pictures) by FRANKOSKI(m): 6:02am On Nov 25, 2017
I PITY THEM BUT MERCY SAID NO.
Re: Jungle Justice On Armed Robbers Caught In Anambra State (Graphic Pictures) by malware: 7:21am On Nov 25, 2017
nittroboy:
[/s] indeed Nigerian is a zoo[s]
cheesy
IPOB nefarious is higher than afoja but hausa people are calf's they not get brain except to commit genocide grin

Its look like jungles are now becoming vampires cheesy

First of all, fvck you.

Secondly, Hausas do not commit suicide, those young girls blowing themselves up are minority tribes in the remote villages of Maiduguri. Even the Shekau himself and his commanders are not Hausas. They are mainly Kanuri and Babru.....

What we Hausas are good at, is fvcking the hell outta your head, when you misbehave by touching our own over there. Get this into your dead brain cells.
Re: Jungle Justice On Armed Robbers Caught In Anambra State (Graphic Pictures) by africanusvu(m): 7:42am On Nov 25, 2017
Onitsha and Aba.the most dangerous towns to Robb in the world.if u must rob there.pls rob banks.biz men don't take shit.
Re: Jungle Justice On Armed Robbers Caught In Anambra State (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 25, 2017
theapeman:
good one!

this will send a message to those potential arm robbers.

burn him!

burn him

burn every part of his body

Chai bros u wiket no b small

1 Like

Re: Jungle Justice On Armed Robbers Caught In Anambra State (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 25, 2017
So aboki dey nairaland,i no kn o shocked grin...kuku kill me�

malware:

First of all, fvck you.

Secondly, Hausas do not commit suicide, those young girls blowing themselves up are minority tribes in the remote villages of Maiduguri. Even the Shekau himself and his commanders are not Hausas. They are mainly Kanuri and Babru.....

What we Hausas are good at, is fvcking the hell outta your head, when you misbehave by touching our own over there. Get this into your dead brain cells.
Re: Jungle Justice On Armed Robbers Caught In Anambra State (Graphic Pictures) by enility(m): 8:19am On Nov 25, 2017
If they once stole your valuable property you wouldn't care if jungle justice was initiated... I would have loved it if jungle justice can continue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beer Barn's Statement On David Sunday Imoh's Murder By Okada Men / 12 Unknown Gunmen Arrested In Imo State / Man Stealing Church Properties Electrocuted To Death (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.