Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Here Are 15 Amazing Reasons Why You Should Drink Moringa Tea Every Day - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Here Are 15 Amazing Reasons Why You Should Drink Moringa Tea Every Day (683 Views)

3 Reasons Why You Should Drink Pap That Contains Guinea Corn / BREAKING NEWS: There Are 15 Countries With No Confirmed COVID-19 Cases / Why You Should Drink Lemon-ginger Water Every Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here Are 15 Amazing Reasons Why You Should Drink Moringa Tea Every Day by GLeesMODEL(m): 8:01pm On Nov 24, 2017
This Miracle tree was given to mother earth to solve most of the human health problem. By drinking Moringa tea daily, you will never worry so much about your health again. Moringa tea is a product of the natural Moringa leaves that have been dried and blended into what is called the moringa powdered tea. A spoonful of this miracle goodness is all you need to transform yourself into a better you. There is a great deal of what Moringa tea can do for your entire well-being. At this point, I suggest you take a look at the health benefits of Moringa Leaves. It is important you know the reasons why you should drink moringa tea every day.

[sup][/sup]

Here are 15 amazing reasons why you should drink moringa tea every day.

1. To improve the brain metabolism and functionality

Daily consumption of at least a cup of moringa tea, will send positive and energetic vibes to the brain. The brain becomes sharp, active and very responsive to events and we all know how beneficial this is to us as we go on our daily work whether in school or in the office.

2. To boost your immune system

Moringa tea is very effective in boosting the immune system, preventing it from most deceases and sickness. A lot of people especially in Asia and Africa uses Moringa tea as a native therapy to prevent and cure both common and major ailments. It is highly recommended as a solution to sore-throat. I personally wake up without having bad breath after taking a cup of moringa tea before going to sleep. Amazing right?.

3. To improve digestion and good mood

I must tell you that if you are used to drinking moringa tea already, you will know exactly the point I am about to make. You can feel how light-weight your body will be. Moringa tea aids digestion and brings about happiness and great happy mood, so if you drink moringa tea every day, chances are; you will make everyone around you happy and at peace with you as you are as well happy.

4. For weight loss

If you are seriously looking for ways to burn fat, look no further because this daily drink is all you have been missing and all that you need. moringa tea flushes away every toxic/ unwanted property from the body system leaving the body very refreshed, light-weight and flexible. it is very effective in reducing the excess calorie build-ups that is present in the body, you should give this a try.

5. For low fat/ calorie levels

Moringa tea is effective in reducing fat/ calorie levels that are present in the body.

6. To rejuvenate the skin

Drinking Moringa tea every day definitely makes you look and feel better, lighter, younger and vital, the assurance here is that you will absolutely love yourself. it leaves you with a great feeling of satisfaction and joy, this is why it gives you good mood.

7. To prevent hair breakage, damage and discoloration

Drinking Moringa tea every day improves the hair metabolism, it rejuvenates the entire hair health and replaces damaged hair with the best texture and nature of hair you’ve always dreamt of.

8. For natural skin glow

Sometimes we think that what gives the vibrant body glow everyone admires are the products we pack into our skin, a lot of people go about spending so much on skin care products neglecting the basic and most necessary, which is; the body care ingredient that facilitates and project beauty on the surface body. Funny enough, some of the skin care products we pack into us, is exactly what damages the skin and hair as the case may be. We are only left to fall back on the basics that were once neglected. To cut the story short, Moringa tea is what the body needs to cure any damage done to the body, and also for a natural and healthy glow. see Health benefits of Moringa Oleifera.

9. For natural energy boost

For a natural energy boost, drink Moringa tea every day.

10. To improve fertility in both men and women

Moringa tea has been a major boost for fertility in both male and female of many tribes and group especially in some part of Asia and Africa. This miracle tea sets the stage for healthy reproduction and survival, however, it is advised to see a professional doctor for proper confirmation of whether or not to continue taking moringa tea during pregnancy.

11. As a solution to malnutrition

Have you too been busy and not able to have a balanced diet, or have more access to junk/ fast foods than proper meals? then worry less. Although it is important to have proper meals (instead of junk foods), by drinking Moringa tea daily, you are sure to balance up your diet as the Moringa tea contains many helpful nutrients in high capacity.

12. As a natural detoxifier

Moringa tea is a good and natural detoxifier, it washes off all harmful properties from the body leaving the body system clean, clear and healthy. With this, the body functions effectively.

13. For lower blood pressure

For lower blood pressure, drink moringa tea every day, avoid caffeine, reduce your intake of salt, take more fruits and vegetables.

14. To improve eye health

Moringa tea benefits the entire body health including the eyes, it promotes great vision, reduces eye pain and redness. it is highly recommended for those of us who spend several hours on the computer.

15. As a solution for bad breath

Like I earlier stated, I personally drink a cup of  Moringa tea about 2-3 hours before I go to sleep, and it’s usually the last thing I take before bedtime. For me it is a routine I am now addicted to, I wake up feeling refreshed, energized, in a good mood and without the early morning bad breath. For some people with chronic bad breath, Moringa tea has significantly proven to be one of the most effective solutions to bad breath.

There is no harm in trying this great discovery, the possibilities are endless and amazing.

If you find this article helpful, and you are encouraged to try but don’t know how to make moringa tea, be assured that you are in the right place (stepsguide.com). You can read about how to make moringa tea and also how to make Moringa-Ginger tea for those of us who like to spice things up. Thanks for going through this article, kindly share to reach out to friends and loved ones who will benefit from this.
http://www.stepsguide.com/2017/11/08/15-reasons-why-you-should-drink-moringa-tea-everyday/

(1) (Reply)

How Much Will It Cost To Do Fibroids Surgery? / 10 Most Common Bathing Mistakes You Might Be Making / Colic: Causes, Symptoms And Treatments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.