Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,118 members, 7,814,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

​10 Keys To Be His Mutual Friend – What You Must Know - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ​10 Keys To Be His Mutual Friend – What You Must Know (281 Views)

Five Things Every Christian Must Know About Sex (must Read) / 7 Keys To Wealth And Greatness For Christians / 100 Keys On How To Remain Poor By Dr. DK Olukoya – Written Sermon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

​10 Keys To Be His Mutual Friend – What You Must Know by treasure155(m): 10:32pm On Nov 24, 2017
​10 KEYS TO BE HIS MUTUAL FRIEND – WHAT YOU MUST KNOW

1. BE EAGER TO KNOW HIM : From my experience, I had always thought the Holy Spirit is not with me. Probably because I was still doing some wrong things or probably because I didn’t use to fall under anointing in church, by then I didn’t speak in tongues or see any vision but one thing I kept doing was being so eager to know him better. One day I was working on the road and he said “Son I am with you” and that was the beginning of my journey with him. Nobody laid hands or neither did I fall and roll on the floor but he showed up and proved he was with me long ago but my ignorance deceived me. Be eager to know him.

2. STUDY THE WORD OF GOD /FORGIVE EASILY : People that studies the word knows that it is impossible for you to understand the scriptures if The Holy Spirit is not involved. When you have interest in him definitely he gets your attention. If you want to know deep things about him just search the scriptures. One of the things you can exhibit and the Holy Spirit becomes your mutual friend is the Heart of Forgiveness. He loves a heart that is empty and free. He does not work with people who hardly forgives. Always be free of unwanted materials in your heart

3. LOVE HIM : The Holy Spirit is very emotional. It’s easy to get into his heart when you love him. It’s easy for him to speak with you any time and day if your heart is after him always. Always speak to him, even when you don’t hear the response. Keep speaking, keep playing with him and keep laughing with him. Make him the center of your conversation… Tease him with sweet words. At first you will find it difficult but as you progress it will become part of you.

4. AVOID DISTRACTIONS : The Holy Spirit does not like distraction of any kind. Guide your heart from being distracted by wordly emotions, anger, depression, grief, envy, Jealousy etc. Focus on him. Discuss all situations with him. Very importantly, involve him in all situations. Dont always forget to seek his opinion in any little step you want to take. It might look less important but remember when you need him in little things he’ll make himself available in big issues. This is my experience

5. ALWAYS OBEY : One thing you can do that the Holy Spirit sticks to you like in real life is obeying him at all times. It might sound easy and simple and sometimes we joke about it but obedience to the Holy Spirit is one of the hardest things believers can’t give to him. Sometimes his words my seems it’s not making sense but you don’t have an option than to obey and definitely the outcome will always tell. Total obedience is the master key to his friendship. Obey always, dont argue but bring strong reasons if necessary.

6. DON’T HURT HIM/GRIEVE HIM : Remember he is emotional and that means he is easily hurt by your wrong attitude, character, and he does not like someone that talks too much… He won’t tell you secrets if you are a talkertive. Guide your heart not to accuse him when you face misfortune. Sometimes he purposely wanted you to experience the misfortune so that you learn and loves someone who is deeply rooted through the word of God and experience. Avoid indecent actions. He will not like it.

7. DON’T HIDE YOUR MISTAKES : Remember he knows everything, all things and all thoughts. He knows you more than you know yourself. Avoid trying to him hide your mistakes. He loves open minded people and not mischievous minds. Please take note. Always go to him when you are wrong in anything no matter how severe it may be. He will scold you ans help you out. This is know very well.

8. DON’T BE ASHAMED OF HIM: Oh my God, if you annonce the Holy Spirit wherever you go, watch him defend you. He will love you and you’ll be amazed. DON’T hide him. Tell friends about him, publicies him and be proud of him. Always tell him, My comforter I am proud of you.

9 GIVE HIM A PERSONAL NAME: This one sounds funny I guess… Give him a name only you calls. Call him by that name any time you need him and see him manifest immediately. Personally I call him SWEET HOLY SPIRIT OR MY COMFORTER. Most importantly Do His will. The purpose of our existence is to do the will of God. Don’t bargain anything outside the will of God. Keep to this and watch how successful you’ll be. He teaches all things. Believe that and never fret.

10. CONTINUOUS COMMUNICATION: Lastly, talk to him daily, involve him, yes invite him to dine with you, smile with him, ask him questions, ask mysteries, make him know before you talk any decision no matter how small or awkward it might sound. Don’t miss a day without his counsel. Don’t go into relationship without having a word from him and don’t walk out without talking with him.

This is my Secret RUACH HAKODESH
Happy new month family

#IamPstTreasureIdem
#TeamRevelation
#RuachHakodesh2018
#January28th
Re: ​10 Keys To Be His Mutual Friend – What You Must Know by marttol: 10:33pm On Nov 24, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional(mon. 27/11/2017) Effective Impartation / Joy / Do You Know About The Newly_made Nigeria God By Boluwatife Ishola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.