Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Pictures Of These Fraternal TWINS Will Wow You - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pictures Of These Fraternal TWINS Will Wow You (1304 Views)

See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking / Pictures Of A "31-Year-Old" Mother And Her Daughter Got People Talking / 2 Pairs Of Identical Twins In Anambra Turn Heads (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of These Fraternal TWINS Will Wow You by bayoojo68: 2:46am On Nov 25, 2017
Black is BEAUTIFUL in all shades. These fraternal twins are proof of this concept. Isabella and Gabriella have gone viral after their mom, Clementina Shipley, shared pictures of the girls on social media.

Continue Reading

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of These Fraternal TWINS Will Wow You by Buhari4Hunger: 5:02am On Nov 25, 2017
Well, they are good like that. Buhari, Buhari, Buhari, let me keep quiet for now.

(1) (Reply)

Politician Daughter Shares Photos Of Her And Her Big Boob's On Twitter / My Experience With 3 Girls Using A New Born Baby To Beg In Ilorin / I Feel Like Working In A Petrol Station Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.