Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now I’m Married - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now I’m Married (502 Views)

Iyabo Ojo 'I Was Born Rich, Married Poor & Now I’m Staying Rich Forever' / Timaya: “I Was Weighing 95, Now I’m Weighing 75” (Photos) / Ice Prince: I’m Looking For A Wife Now, I’m Not Trying To Play Games Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now I’m Married by felicia58: 6:33am On Nov 25, 2017
I had a child at 19, 15 abortions & 14 heartbreaks, now I’m married —
Nigerian woman
Nigerian top Matchmaker, Lara Kudayisi shocked many over the
weekend when she stepped on stage at a self-development,
conference in Lagos and told the audience that during her teenage
years she had a child, got 14 heartbreaks from different
men and worst still,she had 15 whopping abortions!
Although many were shocked, it wasn’t the first time the lady has to
“Yes, you heard me right. I have said it times without number and I
will continue to say it. Child at 19, 14 heartbreaks and 15
abortions. It is my story and my experience. I own my experience.
You must own your experience and be self-aware”.
According to Lara who is now married to the love of her life and
now uses her past as a drive to inspire other women, when
she first made the confession on Facebook years back,some of her
followers were shocked but as time went people began
understanding her viewpoints and infact, she now gets paid by
people who wants to learn from her experience.
Better known by the monicker, “The Match-making Mistress”, Lara
who spoke at the My Double Double Conference organised
by renowned self-development expert, Paul Kayode Josh, at Muson
Center Lagos,made it clear that her mission is to inspire
everyone to achieving theio inspire everyone to achieving their life
purposes no matter what mistakes they might have made
in life.
……Even her Instagram bio proudly says it all!

read more >>> https://www.goldeneyeng.com/child-19-15-abortions-14-heartbreaks-now-im-married-nigerian-woman/
Re: I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now I’m Married by DuBLINGreenb(m): 6:42am On Nov 25, 2017
Go for deliverance and stop fooling yourself
It is only evil spirit that will make you make the same mistake more than 16 times and see it as normal and direct 14 men with the same exact run away behaviour to keep coming into your life or you were just the problem for 14 men to use you and run kai
Sister find a deliverance ministry
Re: I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now I’m Married by DjAndroid: 7:02am On Nov 25, 2017
This was on the front page yesterday
Re: I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now I’m Married by Threebear(m): 7:04am On Nov 25, 2017
I pity the man that inherited such a liability. His village people are powerful.
Re: I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now I’m Married by Lalas247(f): 8:10am On Nov 25, 2017
Hmmm well God said we should not a Judge if he forgave her who are we....
But
Wow shocked

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Musicians Needs More Contents Lyrically. My Opinion / You're Not A Leader -harrysong Blast Delta State Governor(video) / [VIDEO] Diamond Platnumz – Waka Ft. Rick Ross

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.