Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,025 members, 7,835,480 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

You're Not A Leader -harrysong Blast Delta State Governor(video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You're Not A Leader -harrysong Blast Delta State Governor(video) (503 Views)

Nigeria will thrive under a leader who doesn't swallow everything - KWAM 1 / Harrysong's Female Fan Grinds Her Derriere On His Crotch When She Sees Cash / Wizkid Or Harrysong: Who Killed The Ankara Concept? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You're Not A Leader -harrysong Blast Delta State Governor(video) by boman2014: 4:39pm On Nov 29, 2017
Nigerian singer, Harrysong has in a video shared on his Instagram page, called out the Delta state governor Ifeanyi Okowa for doing nothing about
the increasing rate of communal clashes in the state, particularly the clash between the Ogbe Ijaws and Aladja people.

In the video, the record label owner accused the governor of not being a leader, adding that the Governor is a businessman who just wants to make
money for himself and his family.

He wrote; “I woke this morning highly infuriated and troubled about how

much Nigerian politicians have raped this country without a conscience.

Even my state Governor, Sen. IFEANYI OKOWA is worse. Aladja and my community, Ogbe Ijaw have been killing themselves for years and OKOWA is rather playing a businessman than a father and a leader he is meant to be. Come 2019, we need leaders, not politicians. ”

Watch the Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-khbU9vzCY
Re: You're Not A Leader -harrysong Blast Delta State Governor(video) by midehi2(f): 4:40pm On Nov 29, 2017
Are they all governor sef undecided
Re: You're Not A Leader -harrysong Blast Delta State Governor(video) by slimfairboy(m): 4:44pm On Nov 29, 2017
All these polithiefians...all they care about is how much is going into their personal akant!
Re: You're Not A Leader -harrysong Blast Delta State Governor(video) by Baawaa(m): 5:18pm On Nov 29, 2017
His not a leader and his leading a state grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Let me borrow you correct words,"okowa is a bad leader",
Re: You're Not A Leader -harrysong Blast Delta State Governor(video) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 29, 2017
Neither is Harrysong a musician.

Gbam!!!!
Re: You're Not A Leader -harrysong Blast Delta State Governor(video) by itspzpics(m): 6:47pm On Nov 29, 2017
may b he's right
Re: You're Not A Leader -harrysong Blast Delta State Governor(video) by letusbepieces: 7:05pm On Nov 29, 2017
He is mad.

Wat happened to his tongue when Uduaghan was Governor or Ibori.

Or communal clashes were not occuring?

When have Delta State been communinal clash free?

Or he wants Okowa to intervene and take sides?

Rubbish!

(1) (Reply)

Get Wet Fever : More Celebrities Endorse Pool Party. / All The Top Artistes That Will Be Available At The Ukapisua Street Groove Akwa I / A Song To Prepare You For The New Year: Brytini Ft. David G...only You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.