Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

How To Become A Google Adsence Premium User - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Become A Google Adsence Premium User (5883 Views)

Please Can Someone Recommend A Tested Alternative To Google Adsence? / Health Website With Verified Google Adsence For Quick Sell. / Google Adsence ACCT 4sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Become A Google Adsence Premium User by pBuhari(f): 11:11am On Nov 25, 2017
Offpoint:
95% of nairalander will not read pass the 5th paragraph... including me.

So I am part of the 5% that read the whole article. Click this and know why http://sumo.ly/JIfL
Re: How To Become A Google Adsence Premium User by H8ta(m): 11:34am On Nov 25, 2017
freeman95:

grin
U de mind the OP grin
Re: How To Become A Google Adsence Premium User by Offpoint: 12:20pm On Nov 25, 2017
pBuhari:

So I am part of the 5% that read the whole article. Click this and know why http://sumo.ly/JIfL
if I click....make lala hate snakesgrin
Re: How To Become A Google Adsence Premium User by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 25, 2017
Never in the history of nairaland have I read more thrash than this. Yes, there's sth called Adsense premium publisher but all the OP wrote there are utter thrash.

Try to receive above $5k overtime and see how Adsense will treat you with love. They will warn your sites with love but won't touch the account.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hosting A Forum / How Webmasters Can Make Money By Shortening Urls / Free VPN Account On Telegram Channel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.