Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Please Can Someone Recommend A Tested Alternative To Google Adsence? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Can Someone Recommend A Tested Alternative To Google Adsence? (2085 Views)

Health Website With Verified Google Adsence For Quick Sell. / How To Become A Google Adsence Premium User / Google Adsence ACCT 4sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Can Someone Recommend A Tested Alternative To Google Adsence? by infogenerator(m): 8:58am On Apr 21, 2020
Good day Webmasters. Please i really need suggestions and recommendations on any good adsense alternative you've used in the past or still using.

Its been really difficult trying to get my new website approved for google adsence, they usually send feedbacks stating my website does not qualify for adsence due to some modifications i have to carry out on the site. But the link usually contains nothing.

Please help a brother....
Re: Please Can Someone Recommend A Tested Alternative To Google Adsence? by Sheriman(m): 8:06pm On Apr 21, 2020
infogenerator:
Good day Webmasters. Please i really need suggestions and recommendations on any good adsense alternative you've used in the past or still using.

Its been really difficult trying to get my new website approved for google adsence, they usually send feedbacks stating my website does not qualify for adsence due to some modifications i have to carry out on the site. But the link usually contains nothing.

Why do you people always want to kill your self on top Google AdSense.. Where Adcash or PropellerAds dey
Re: Please Can Someone Recommend A Tested Alternative To Google Adsence? by infogenerator(m): 11:13pm On Apr 21, 2020
Sheriman:

Why do you people always want to kill your self on top Google AdSense.. Where Adcash or PropellerAds dey
Thanks man
Re: Please Can Someone Recommend A Tested Alternative To Google Adsence? by sulaimon22: 3:09pm On Apr 22, 2020
Sheriman:

which of the two have u used before? my AdSense application also get rejected even after having non plagiarized content on my blog.

pls tell me which one is better between d two
Re: Please Can Someone Recommend A Tested Alternative To Google Adsence? by Sheriman(m): 4:50pm On Apr 22, 2020
sulaimon22:

which of the two have u used before? my AdSense application also get rejected even after having non plagiarized content on my blog.

pls tell me which one is better between d two
I use Adcash and they pay in � Euro
Re: Please Can Someone Recommend A Tested Alternative To Google Adsence? by sulaimon22: 5:04pm On Apr 22, 2020
Sheriman:
I use Adcash and they pay in � Euro
do they pay directly to bank account
Re: Please Can Someone Recommend A Tested Alternative To Google Adsence? by Sheriman(m): 5:06pm On Apr 22, 2020
sulaimon22:

do they pay directly to bank account
Yeah Nigeria bank but to see meaningful earnings from Adcash and PropellerAds your traffic must come from US or European countries
Re: Please Can Someone Recommend A Tested Alternative To Google Adsence? by sulaimon22: 5:57pm On Apr 22, 2020
Sheriman:

Yeah Nigeria bank but to see meaningful earnings from Adcash and PropellerAds your traffic must come from US or European countries

ok
Re: Please Can Someone Recommend A Tested Alternative To Google Adsence? by Sheriman(m): 8:32am On Apr 23, 2020
power2000:

Okay, how does one get traffic from Europe and U.S.?
First write a content that centered around the globe, relating to global issues, new global trends, global Fashion and lifestyle.. entertainment, new global technology.. content that drive engagement.. not all these Naija related issue.. you personally have to do some uplifting, have a deep research on something before publishing a content. Secondly, used facebook ads to promote your blog to get US Canada Australia and European traffic to your blog which increases your CPM means High Earnings to your Adcash Account or any publisher platform you use

1 Like

Re: Please Can Someone Recommend A Tested Alternative To Google Adsence? by Bloggingscope: 2:49pm On Apr 23, 2020
infogenerator:

Can I help you with Adsense approval?

Not free please
Re: Please Can Someone Recommend A Tested Alternative To Google Adsence? by infogenerator(m): 8:59pm On Apr 23, 2020
Bloggingscope:

Not free please
Sure, how much will it cost me?
Re: Please Can Someone Recommend A Tested Alternative To Google Adsence? by infogenerator(m): 9:03pm On Apr 23, 2020
Sheriman:

Thanks for the info bro.... Currently using PropellerAds now.... My website visitors are getting alot of redirects from the website when they try to navigate around it.... Is there a way i can use only onsite pop-up ads and banner ads?
Re: Please Can Someone Recommend A Tested Alternative To Google Adsence? by Bloggingscope: 9:11pm On Apr 23, 2020
infogenerator:

Sure, how much will it cost me?

On freelancing platforms, I charge USD100 and I only collect money after approval . Corona virus is making the whole thing very difficult for me now but we can talk things through
Re: Please Can Someone Recommend A Tested Alternative To Google Adsence? by Sheriman(m): 3:33am On Apr 24, 2020
infogenerator:

Thanks for the info bro.... Currently using PropellerAds now.... My website visitors are getting alot of redirects from the website when they try to navigate around it.... Is there a way i can use only onsite pop-up ads and banner ads?
Get the code on their site and copy paste it to your website source code or you can Google for more info about it..
Remove the onclick pop under ad code from your website.. just have to test and know which one is the best for you
Re: Please Can Someone Recommend A Tested Alternative To Google Adsence? by Sheriman(m): 4:01am On Apr 24, 2020
infogenerator:

Get the Pop up and banner codes on their site copy paste it into the HTML source code of your website or Google it for more info.. RAMADAN KAREEM if you're a Muslim!!!
Re: Please Can Someone Recommend A Tested Alternative To Google Adsence? by Sheriman(m): 8:04am On Apr 24, 2020
infogenerator:

Get the codes for their site and copy paste it to your website source code
Re: Please Can Someone Recommend A Tested Alternative To Google Adsence? by kprez(m): 12:36pm On Apr 24, 2020
I use adf .ly pop ads and exoclick banner ads they are also good
Re: Please Can Someone Recommend A Tested Alternative To Google Adsence? by CallMeDrino: 3:34pm On Apr 24, 2020
Bloggingscope:

On freelancing platforms, I charge USD100 and I only collect money after approval . Corona virus is making the whole thing very difficult for me now but we can talk things through

Ah over 36k for Google AdSense angry
Re: Please Can Someone Recommend A Tested Alternative To Google Adsence? by Bloggingscope: 5:44pm On Apr 24, 2020
Re: Please Can Someone Recommend A Tested Alternative To Google Adsence? by CallMeDrino: 5:50pm On Apr 24, 2020
Bloggingscope:

This man called it just, I did a work if over $500 usd and he knew it's worth it

Adsense approval is one of the hardest thing on planet now man, This is not 2014 or 2016 man

shocked

Maybe I should start freelancing too cause I sell my US, UK AdSense 10k undecided

1 Like

Re: Please Can Someone Recommend A Tested Alternative To Google Adsence? by Bloggingscope: 6:32pm On Apr 24, 2020
CallMeDrino:

shocked

Maybe I should start freelancing too cause I sell my US, UK AdSense 10k undecided

Lol

Not everyone like those kind of business
Re: Please Can Someone Recommend A Tested Alternative To Google Adsence? by CallMeDrino: 6:38pm On Apr 24, 2020
Bloggingscope:

Lol

Not everyone like those kind of business

It's not about liking, it's about how much I thought they were selling it undecided

You think if I had known that I can be selling AdSense for 100$, I will choose to be selling it 10k undecided
Re: Please Can Someone Recommend A Tested Alternative To Google Adsence? by Bloggingscope: 6:40pm On Apr 24, 2020
CallMeDrino:

It's not about liking, it's about how much I thought they were selling it undecided

You think if I had known that I can be selling AdSense for 100$, I will choose to be selling it 10k undecided

Lol You can just give it a try
Re: Please Can Someone Recommend A Tested Alternative To Google Adsence? by CallMeDrino: 6:54pm On Apr 24, 2020
Bloggingscope:

Lol You can just give it a try

Definitely

Please are which of the platforms are you using?, Upwork or Fiverr?
Re: Please Can Someone Recommend A Tested Alternative To Google Adsence? by Bloggingscope: 8:55pm On Apr 25, 2020
CallMeDrino:

Definitely

Please are which of the platforms are you using?, Upwork or Fiverr?

None
Re: Please Can Someone Recommend A Tested Alternative To Google Adsence? by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:49am On Apr 26, 2020
Bloggingscope:

Not free please

yes can you assit me....chat me up 0.9.0.6.2.1.5.2.3.2.7
Re: Please Can Someone Recommend A Tested Alternative To Google Adsence? by Playthepianos: 10:30am On Apr 26, 2020
Bloggingscope:

None

Which one then?
Re: Please Can Someone Recommend A Tested Alternative To Google Adsence? by Nichesiteseo(m): 7:30am On Apr 27, 2020
Your own product.

Sell your product .

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Just Built A Website With An Online Radio Streaming For A Church / Who Wants Free Premium PHP Scripts? / How Can Verify Naigerian Payza Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.