Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Olamide, And Others To Join Falz For First-ever Concert, ‘the Falz Experience’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide, And Others To Join Falz For First-ever Concert, ‘the Falz Experience’ (736 Views)

Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son Mocks Falz For Doing Surgery Abroad (Photo) / Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video / Femi Falana And Wife, Funmi Falana At The Falz Experience All Loved Up (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide, And Others To Join Falz For First-ever Concert, ‘the Falz Experience’ by felicia58: 6:45am On Nov 25, 2017
Davido, Olamide, Simi, And Tekno To Join Falz For First-Ever
Concert, ‘The Falz Experience’
Multi-talented Nigerian artiste, Falz has announced his first ever
concert, The Falz Experience set to hold on December 20, 2017
at Eko Hotel and Suites, Lagos. The Falz Experience is a one of a kind
musical theatre show that will showcase the 3 unique
sides of Folarin Falana – Falz the Bahd Guy, Folarin the lawyer, and
Taju the comedian.
Read Also: “I Finally had sex today” – Bobrisky Announces To
Fans
Having followed Falz’s career for years now, it is safe to say that
this will truly be one event to look out for not only in
terms of music and comedy but all-around entertainment.
The concert will also feature friends of Falz including Davido, Simi,
Olamide, Tekno, Reekado Banks, AjeB.utter 22, amongst
others.

source >>> https://www.goldeneyeng.com/davido-olamide-simi-tekno-join-falz-first-ever-concert-falz-experience/

1 Share

Re: Olamide, And Others To Join Falz For First-ever Concert, ‘the Falz Experience’ by ayorhmeeday(m): 6:45am On Nov 25, 2017
h
Re: Olamide, And Others To Join Falz For First-ever Concert, ‘the Falz Experience’ by Cunnilingus(m): 7:02am On Nov 25, 2017
Had it been this guy looked like his Father
Re: Olamide, And Others To Join Falz For First-ever Concert, ‘the Falz Experience’ by Samsimple(m): 7:06am On Nov 25, 2017
High table will be like 10 million vip 5 million abeg if everybody for nija be like me nobody will go concert oohh.. Shey na because of food abi pride i will na spend a million na witch.. Just carry 2k go subscribe for gotv buy popcorn tune in to hip tv and still enjoy the falz experience

1 Like

Re: Olamide, And Others To Join Falz For First-ever Concert, ‘the Falz Experience’ by razbec: 7:14am On Nov 25, 2017
happy concert
Re: Olamide, And Others To Join Falz For First-ever Concert, ‘the Falz Experience’ by Itztotea(m): 7:23am On Nov 25, 2017
I wish I could be there but I'm currently in Texas.
Re: Olamide, And Others To Join Falz For First-ever Concert, ‘the Falz Experience’ by Larrey(f): 7:37am On Nov 25, 2017
Itztotea:
Good for you grin
Re: Olamide, And Others To Join Falz For First-ever Concert, ‘the Falz Experience’ by bomasek(m): 8:06am On Nov 25, 2017
Itztotea:
Same here,just landed in the bahamas this week.

1 Like

Re: Olamide, And Others To Join Falz For First-ever Concert, ‘the Falz Experience’ by Lalas247(f): 8:07am On Nov 25, 2017
Only Nigerian invitation “8pm ON THE DOT”

And they will still come late grin
Re: Olamide, And Others To Join Falz For First-ever Concert, ‘the Falz Experience’ by Elnino4ladies: 8:13am On Nov 25, 2017
bomasek:
Same here,just landed in the bahamas this week.

Same here. just landed in Kingston.

(1) (Reply)

Reason Adesua Etomi Cried At Her Wedding When Her Brother Walked Her Down The Ai / “we Have Paid Kiss Daniel Over 120million Naira.” — G-worldwide Fires Back / Between This Four Online Comedians Who's Your Favorite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.