Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,544 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Ginger Tea Shown To Naturally Kill Cancer, Disolve Kidney Stones And More - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ginger Tea Shown To Naturally Kill Cancer, Disolve Kidney Stones And More (1170 Views)

Causes Of Mouth Odour And How To Naturally Get Rid Of It. / How To Naturally Cure Quick Ejaculation / How To Use The Leaves Of Soursop To Kill Cancer Cells (1000 Times Stronger Than) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ginger Tea Shown To Naturally Kill Cancer, Disolve Kidney Stones And More by Lagospeople1: 8:02am On Nov 25, 2017
GINGER TEA SHOWN TO NATURALLY KILL CANCER, DISSOLVE KIDNEY STONES, IMPROVE LIVER HEALTH AND MORE

https://ogadragon..com/2017/11/ginger-tea-shown-to-naturally-kill.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ginger Tea Shown To Naturally Kill Cancer, Disolve Kidney Stones And More by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 25, 2017
u guys shld stop all ds nonsense...one innocent pesin now wld buy ds tin and strr drinking wit d hope of being cured only to b dissapointed at d end
Re: Ginger Tea Shown To Naturally Kill Cancer, Disolve Kidney Stones And More by solomonjay(m): 5:44pm On Oct 24, 2019
u guys shld stop all ds nonsense...one innocent pesin now wld buy ds tin and strr drinking wit d hope of being cured only to b dissapointed at d end

sometimes if not most times, ignorance kills... i used to be asthmatic and some days to my traditional marriage, my older sister noticed i was having congestion and told me about how she used ginger to reverse the early symptoms of asthma on her son... since then, the slightest cough and im chewing away...i have not bought an inhaler since december 2018, and i can boldly say i am no more asthmatic... so if you dont know sth, it is better to shut tha F up...
Re: Ginger Tea Shown To Naturally Kill Cancer, Disolve Kidney Stones And More by Goldie16(f): 9:04pm On Oct 30, 2019
solomonjay:

sometimes if not most times, ignorance kills... i used to be asthmatic and some days to my traditional marriage, my older sister noticed i was having congestion and told me about how she used ginger to reverse the early symptoms of asthma on her son... since then, the slightest cough and im chewing away...i have not bought an inhaler since december 2018, and i can boldly say i am no more asthmatic... so if you dont know sth, it is better to shut tha F up...
Exactly. God has given us all our medicine in plants. What the pharmaceutical industry does is to identify and extract the active substances from the plants.
Re: Ginger Tea Shown To Naturally Kill Cancer, Disolve Kidney Stones And More by smithj01: 8:00am On Nov 04, 2019
solomonjay:

please what's the process of using the ginger for an asthmatic patient.

1 Like

Re: Ginger Tea Shown To Naturally Kill Cancer, Disolve Kidney Stones And More by Babakolanut(m): 6:34pm On Mar 31, 2023
How to prepare it and the dosage? Update me on whatsapp +2349034612092

(1) (Reply)

Sellers Caught Spraying ‘sniper’ On Beans To Kill Weevils / Where Can I Sell My Sperm In Nigeria? / We Will Not Take 140k A Month While Doctor Take 440k-Nurses Protest against NCDC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.