Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,245 members, 7,811,688 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

God Finally Did It: Diamond Bank Training - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / God Finally Did It: Diamond Bank Training (2867 Views)

Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / Any News On First Bank Training School Jos / Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Finally Did It: Diamond Bank Training by stanstar(m): 7:07pm On Feb 23, 2007
Guys i really want to appreciate God 4 what he did for me. I was finally called 4 diamond bank training starting on the 26th of this month. I sincerely want to thank u guys, u are great. I want to assure u that your expectations shall not be cut- off, always put your trust and confidence in God, He will definitely see u through. ONE LOVE cheesy grin grin
Re: God Finally Did It: Diamond Bank Training by kalicoco(m): 7:12pm On Feb 23, 2007
Congrats stanstar. how did they contact u ie text, call, email or post? were is ur training venue. thanks
Re: God Finally Did It: Diamond Bank Training by Ejiro4ng(m): 8:08pm On Feb 23, 2007
Stanstar where did you had your test and interview, and also how did you got the information , was it through post, email, or text message, I did mine at owerri, and am yet to receive my invitation from them. Anyway congrats
Re: God Finally Did It: Diamond Bank Training by fredosky: 12:38pm On Feb 24, 2007
Praise God.
Keep On praying for us as well.
We will surely make it

Fred
Re: God Finally Did It: Diamond Bank Training by alexitotee(m): 3:34pm On Feb 24, 2007
Congratulations man.
MAy God keep u well on the job and provide for those of us still looking for a good one too.
Congrats.
Re: God Finally Did It: Diamond Bank Training by crito(m): 2:47am On Feb 26, 2007
congrats.
Re: God Finally Did It: Diamond Bank Training by tonnyy: 8:48am On Feb 26, 2007
Praise GOD, ours is on the way. GOD will see you through. Is 43:18-19, 45:2-3
Re: God Finally Did It: Diamond Bank Training by Fredaogb: 10:28am On Feb 26, 2007
Congrats, May The Good Lord see you Thru as u start the Job!
Re: God Finally Did It: Diamond Bank Training by goodson(m): 10:42am On Feb 26, 2007
congrats man, it is the Lords doin, most of my friends that did their medicals in owerri have not gotten any reply yet (Me Inclusive).i (We) believe also that i (We) will be called. where did u do ur medicals?, how did they contact u?, pls let us know so that i (We) will be on the look out
thanks
Re: God Finally Did It: Diamond Bank Training by adebdav(f): 12:36pm On Feb 26, 2007
Stanstar, this is a testimony am happy for you and wish you well in your new job.I pray God to answer the rest of us that desire a good Job too.
Re: God Finally Did It: Diamond Bank Training by koolman: 1:49pm On Feb 26, 2007
Congrats my dear. I also got a text message from Diamond bank asking me to be patient if I have not received a text for the training, that the next training is due to start in Abuja soon, and that they look 4wd to having me on the team. I don't know how soon. They said that the training is in batches. Who knows how soon they will call. I believe that with that text, I pased the medicals.
Re: God Finally Did It: Diamond Bank Training by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 26, 2007
@koolman
thats cool man, ours is coming up real soon guess in 3 or 4 weeks . so be cool see you in training skool, kool. Got the sa me text
Re: God Finally Did It: Diamond Bank Training by delevite(m): 7:22pm On Feb 26, 2007
Congratulations men. I did my test and interview and Abuja and they just sent me a text last week that we should be patient that the invitation for interview is being done in batches. I'm just being optimistic cos i know its a matter of time.
congrats once again.
Re: God Finally Did It: Diamond Bank Training by ify2love2(f): 1:25pm On Feb 27, 2007
Congratulations!!!
Re: God Finally Did It: Diamond Bank Training by madeonline(m): 5:13pm On Feb 27, 2007
cONGRATULATIOS
Re: God Finally Did It: Diamond Bank Training by zukkybeh(f): 11:13pm On Feb 27, 2007
congrats my dear .this is really the lords doing and i pray it come to us all still in the labour market.
Re: God Finally Did It: Diamond Bank Training by escobar(m): 1:30pm On Mar 02, 2007
stanstar! it is the work of God.He will carry you through
Re: God Finally Did It: Diamond Bank Training by davou4eva(m): 3:02pm On Mar 02, 2007
hi thanking God for u. Don't be lazy wen u get there and let all nairalanders know wheneva there are opportunities. BEST
Re: God Finally Did It: Diamond Bank Training by stanstar(m): 5:39pm On Mar 02, 2007
Hi guys, the training has commenced and we thank God 4 his grace. I got my message through a text message on thursday 22nd february asking me to report on 26 of thesame month. Actually the training is in batches, pls dont loose hope, be expectant and God will definite see u thru. Keep praying 4 us as i have u guys at heart. ONE LOVE cheesy wink
Re: God Finally Did It: Diamond Bank Training by Seun(m): 11:01am On Mar 05, 2007
Congrats. I hope you're a good ambassador of our land?
Re: God Finally Did It: Diamond Bank Training by kingboy(m): 11:05am On Mar 05, 2007
was up stanley,im so happy for u when i saw god has finally done it.im  really impress.hey guess who this is , folusho corper in kaduna,you know paul,titi,princeyeah thats me.congratulations once again pls put all ur best into the trainnig,god bless u
grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

When Is The Next Batch Of Intecrontinental Bank After The Aug. 11th Batch / Earn Airtime With Online Surveys! / I Need Someone To Help Clean My Office Space

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.