Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,131 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Don Jazzy Was Present When Kanye West First Announced That He Will Marry Kim! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Was Present When Kanye West First Announced That He Will Marry Kim! (38143 Views)

P-square Deliver Thrilling Performance In Lagos; Don Jazzy Was In Attendance! / Banky W Replies Fan Who Said He Will Marry His Wife In The Next Life / “so You Smoke?” — Don Jazzy Was Caught On Camera Smoking And You Won’t Believe W (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Was Present When Kanye West First Announced That He Will Marry Kim! by Sirheny007(m): 10:03am On Nov 25, 2017
Mtchewwwwwwwwwwww kiss
Re: Don Jazzy Was Present When Kanye West First Announced That He Will Marry Kim! by mashcent(m): 10:04am On Nov 25, 2017
cheesy
Re: Don Jazzy Was Present When Kanye West First Announced That He Will Marry Kim! by Sunofgod(m): 10:05am On Nov 25, 2017
bazzyblings:
God of Shiloh .. FTC ....

Hmmm....
Re: Don Jazzy Was Present When Kanye West First Announced That He Will Marry Kim! by thunderbabs: 10:06am On Nov 25, 2017
Plz, who is in possession of a Sambisa made Slap...dz guy, Oephius deserves it.

I mean, what does dz Storyville shiit teach us? Makes no sense

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Was Present When Kanye West First Announced That He Will Marry Kim! by Only1mi(f): 10:07am On Nov 25, 2017
I like Diplo
Re: Don Jazzy Was Present When Kanye West First Announced That He Will Marry Kim! by DONADAMS(m): 10:07am On Nov 25, 2017
seriously?? is this news?well,it's a Saturday
Re: Don Jazzy Was Present When Kanye West First Announced That He Will Marry Kim! by kramer: 10:09am On Nov 25, 2017
But it's true though, Don Jazzy loves his twitter
Re: Don Jazzy Was Present When Kanye West First Announced That He Will Marry Kim! by talk2percy(m): 10:14am On Nov 25, 2017
Idonblv this! For real??
Re: Don Jazzy Was Present When Kanye West First Announced That He Will Marry Kim! by DrMuzungu(m): 10:19am On Nov 25, 2017
Oh, please remind me, why should I give a fvck about Kim, Kanye or anybody else in this story? To me, it is just the same as if someone wrote how school friends from SS2 met and bought Gala.
Re: Don Jazzy Was Present When Kanye West First Announced That He Will Marry Kim! by DIKEnaWAR: 10:22am On Nov 25, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Too bad for Don Jazzy,

He lost the opportunity to be Kanye West's protege because he was busy checking how many likes and followers he had gotten on Twitter.

He was present when Yeezy was talking about wanting to marry Kim.
Kanye and Kim are married and have three children,
Yet Don Jazzy is still a worthless bachelor famzing smelly Linda Ikeji.

Linda is a fine a55 woman to me. She's got the right statistics I want in a woman.
If she's smelling , too bad. Not for me.

Don Jazzy is a clown he prefers to be a local champion than hop on the international stage. He's holding Tiwa savage down with all her talent.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Was Present When Kanye West First Announced That He Will Marry Kim! by holysainbj(m): 10:24am On Nov 25, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Too bad for Don Jazzy,

He lost the opportunity to be Kanye West's protege because he was busy checking how many likes and followers he had gotten on Twitter.

Lol
This nigga
Is it that you just don't have sense?
Because honestly the level of stupidity in your thinking might just affect you off the net.

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Was Present When Kanye West First Announced That He Will Marry Kim! by Adminisher: 10:37am On Nov 25, 2017
This information will solve Nigeria's economic problems. I am serious
Re: Don Jazzy Was Present When Kanye West First Announced That He Will Marry Kim! by Diso60090(m): 10:42am On Nov 25, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Too bad for Don Jazzy,

Linda nor send you this one wey you dey ooh
Re: Don Jazzy Was Present When Kanye West First Announced That He Will Marry Kim! by SirLakes: 10:47am On Nov 25, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Too bad for Don Jazzy,

Oh! Not surprised grin

You will be free one day, that's if you believe kiss
SMH!
Re: Don Jazzy Was Present When Kanye West First Announced That He Will Marry Kim! by Blackops(m): 10:48am On Nov 25, 2017
how e kan take koncern me? and this made front page

Re: Don Jazzy Was Present When Kanye West First Announced That He Will Marry Kim! by Surfboard(m): 10:54am On Nov 25, 2017
The song they were working on was "Lift Off" from the Watch The Throne album.

Just seen this video on Twitter and my first thoughts are that Don't Jazzy missed a huge opportunity to go global by not putting in extra when he had the chance to work with an artiste as huge as Kanye.

Thinking of what could have been...

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Was Present When Kanye West First Announced That He Will Marry Kim! by mexxmoney: 10:54am On Nov 25, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:

Linda is a fine a55 woman to me. She's got the right statistics I want in a woman.
If she's smelling , too bad. Not for me.

Don Jazzy is a clown he prefers to be a local champion than hop on the international stage. He's holding Tiwa savage down with all her talent.
How is don jazzy holding Tiwa down? Who got her the ROC nation deal? Stop talking trash. Don jazzy even took iyanya to the ROC nation guys too. What of korede's collabo with Kelly Rowland? Do you know that Tiwa has done collabos with American acts like Remy ma? What about Tiwa's current talks with coldplay? You guys just sit down at home and spew out any thing your fanciful imaginations come up with

http://www.konbini.com/ng/entertainment/tiwa-savage-is-reportedly-working-on-a-song-with-coldplay/

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/entertainment/tiwa-savage-hits-international-stage-collaborates-with-american-rapper-remy-ma/186040.html

http://www.officialtoolz.com/interviews/audio-clip-tiwasavages-interview-with-toolz-on-thebeeat999fm/
Re: Don Jazzy Was Present When Kanye West First Announced That He Will Marry Kim! by adims96(m): 11:01am On Nov 25, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Too bad for Don Jazzy,

all the people you insulted are over 100 times better than your lineage

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Was Present When Kanye West First Announced That He Will Marry Kim! by luckygirl02(f): 11:24am On Nov 25, 2017
Awon news aye.. news oro
Re: Don Jazzy Was Present When Kanye West First Announced That He Will Marry Kim! by Awoo88: 11:35am On Nov 25, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Too bad for Don Jazzy,

You don't know what you are talking about. Don jazzy can never be anybody's protégé. Jazzy style is already set and there nothing he is going to learn from anybody. All jazzy needs is an artist that with translate his production into hit
Re: Don Jazzy Was Present When Kanye West First Announced That He Will Marry Kim! by LaudGuy: 11:47am On Nov 25, 2017
God damn dude...I know you do it for the likes and all...but if I may ask did someone Bury a pit latrine in your mouth...you sure do talk a lot of fermented SHIIT

quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=62696712] shocked

Too bad for Don Jazzy,

Yet Don Jazzy is still a worthless bachelor famzing smelly Linda Ikeji.[/quote]
Re: Don Jazzy Was Present When Kanye West First Announced That He Will Marry Kim! by Lokoyen(m): 11:47am On Nov 25, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Too bad for Don Jazzy,

This post is sensible. No Reporting.
Re: Don Jazzy Was Present When Kanye West First Announced That He Will Marry Kim! by newoffer: 1:40pm On Nov 25, 2017
Don Jazzy tio Jasi. U wan born great grand children at old age.
Re: Don Jazzy Was Present When Kanye West First Announced That He Will Marry Kim! by MENTORCH(m): 4:40pm On Nov 25, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Too bad for Don Jazzy,

Which protege, you think it's easy to break into the american industry. Even the diplo that is still his protege how many people know him here. Don jazzy maintained his Nigerian market and introduced Mavins that is atleast okay.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Was Present When Kanye West First Announced That He Will Marry Kim! by pavoda: 5:16pm On Nov 25, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Too bad for Don Jazzy,

Don Jazzy already did his work on the Lift off Song ft Beyonce. He is credited for his work on that project. The story was obviously meant to be all jokes. Don Jazzy has not done to badly after that too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Dancing To Majek Fashek's Song In Throwback Photo / Chef Dammy Arrested Over Petition By Her Pastor, Released On Bail / Yewande Lawal And Wanri Simpson Wedding Photos (Traditional & White)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.