Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Let's Talk Literature! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Let's Talk Literature! (1021 Views)

Nairaland's Literature Quiz...you Can Join Anytime / *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / Literature/Writing Complaints Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Talk Literature! by Lolyda(f): 7:11pm On Feb 23, 2007
What is literature?
Re: Let's Talk Literature! by Orikinla(m): 11:17pm On Feb 23, 2007
Literature is the picture of the culture and the nature of life in words and images.

Your artistry, imagery and vocabulary will determine the depth and the strength of your literature.

Literature is larger than life.

I love the literature of the romance of human existence.
Re: Let's Talk Literature! by ugomanity(m): 7:06am On Feb 26, 2007
Life yet to be lived and lived life-with a chance of being relived,and also living life all in its fullness, Literature's life in the past ,present and future.
Re: Let's Talk Literature! by whiteNkem(f): 9:14pm On Mar 03, 2007
A new world which can only help you live better in this one by enriching you spiritually.
Re: Let's Talk Literature! by tenee(f): 5:06pm On Mar 04, 2007
"Literature always anticipates life. It does not copy it, but moulds it to its purpose, " Oscar Wilde
Re: Let's Talk Literature! by uzygirl(f): 10:21pm On Mar 04, 2007
An Art? undecided
Re: Let's Talk Literature! by ekasbaby: 6:51pm On Jan 25, 2011
Literature is a fiction and nonfiction work of art.
Re: Let's Talk Literature! by Xfactor2(f): 1:29pm On Jan 29, 2011
Literature is to life what water is to earth.

(1) (Reply)

I Am Bobolaiyefa! / I Need To Write / African Writers And The 'village Life'!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.