Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

Check Out These Weird Photos you Need To Check Twice Before Getting It.. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Check Out These Weird Photos you Need To Check Twice Before Getting It.. (4617 Views)

Why You Should Think Twice Before Listening To Motivational Speakers / 7 Images You Really Need To Look Twice Before Judging [see This] / 10 Funny Photos You Have To See To Believe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out These Weird Photos you Need To Check Twice Before Getting It.. by elibest360(m): 10:26am On Nov 25, 2017
1. Thought I saw something sticking out of the guy's shorts
smiley grin

1 Like

Re: Check Out These Weird Photos you Need To Check Twice Before Getting It.. by elibest360(m): 10:33am On Nov 25, 2017
2. Something Strange

1 Share

Re: Check Out These Weird Photos you Need To Check Twice Before Getting It.. by elibest360(m): 10:34am On Nov 25, 2017
3. This got me checking real Hard.

Re: Check Out These Weird Photos you Need To Check Twice Before Getting It.. by elibest360(m): 10:36am On Nov 25, 2017
4. The baby's legs tho'

Re: Check Out These Weird Photos you Need To Check Twice Before Getting It.. by elibest360(m): 10:37am On Nov 25, 2017
5. The person who took this pics sha.

Re: Check Out These Weird Photos you Need To Check Twice Before Getting It.. by elibest360(m): 10:39am On Nov 25, 2017
6. The woman in the middle looks 'hmmm'

Re: Check Out These Weird Photos you Need To Check Twice Before Getting It.. by ifyan(m): 10:49am On Nov 25, 2017
NEPA no go gree give LIGHT , if you buy GENERATOR neighbors go dey look u somehow say u dey disturb them, as you manage buy SOLAR POWER some idiots dey PRAY say make SUN no shine 

Abeg i wan live this country

1 Like

Re: Check Out These Weird Photos you Need To Check Twice Before Getting It.. by tck2000(m): 11:30pm On Sep 02, 2019
funny
Re: Check Out These Weird Photos you Need To Check Twice Before Getting It.. by Intrepid01(m): 2:15am On Nov 16, 2019
Hello Victorian, how are you doing?
I would like to know you, if you don't mind. But if you do mind, it's okay then.
Re: Check Out These Weird Photos you Need To Check Twice Before Getting It.. by victorian(f): 8:29pm On Nov 16, 2019
Intrepid01:
Hello Victorian, how are you doing?
I would like to know you, if you don't mind. But if you do mind, it's okay then.

No o, it's not a problem. I'm doing great.

Do click on my pm, I will reply the email message.
Re: Check Out These Weird Photos you Need To Check Twice Before Getting It.. by Intrepid01(m): 8:39am On Nov 22, 2019
victorian:

No o, it's not a problem. I'm doing great.

Do click on my pm, I will reply the email message.

Hello Vicky, how are you doing? trust you're good, you've not been responding to my mails.cheers
Re: Check Out These Weird Photos you Need To Check Twice Before Getting It.. by victorian(f): 10:48am On Nov 22, 2019
Intrepid01:

Hello Vicky, how are you doing? trust you're good, you've not been responding to my mails.cheers

Sorry I've been down with fever and malaria since Sunday.

Been kind of weak and tired after taking medications. But I'm getting better.

I've replied the mails. Check

(1) (Reply)

Ademiller, My New Queen / Next Time Dont Sleep With Someones Wife / You Know You Grew Up In Benin City When:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.