Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

7 Images You Really Need To Look Twice Before Judging [see This] - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 7 Images You Really Need To Look Twice Before Judging [see This] (2298 Views)

Why You Should Think Twice Before Listening To Motivational Speakers / Why You Should Think Twice Before Cracking Jokes On Twitter � / Check Out These Weird Photos you Need To Check Twice Before Getting It.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Images You Really Need To Look Twice Before Judging [see This] by Airyprince(m): 8:21pm On Feb 12, 2020
I just stumbled upon some images which at first i saw and was like "Woah!!" what is this and stuffs like that.

It was so catchy at first that i has to look at it twice before concluding.

Take a look at the images below:

1. Couples

It looks as though it's the Man's D**k but it's not... It's just the Wifes leg

1 Like

Re: 7 Images You Really Need To Look Twice Before Judging [see This] by Airyprince(m): 8:23pm On Feb 12, 2020
2. Sisters Photo Bomb

This Obviously looks like it's a Vjay but it's not.. It's just the other girls Armpit

Re: 7 Images You Really Need To Look Twice Before Judging [see This] by Airyprince(m): 8:23pm On Feb 12, 2020
3. Father and Daughter Photo bomb

At first when i saw this pic i laughed alot but take a look at it, it looks like the father's scrotum but it's just the daughters leg.

Re: 7 Images You Really Need To Look Twice Before Judging [see This] by Airyprince(m): 8:24pm On Feb 12, 2020
4. Man with the Doggy

Well just take a brief look at it.. It's just his dogs ear and nothing more.

Re: 7 Images You Really Need To Look Twice Before Judging [see This] by Airyprince(m): 8:25pm On Feb 12, 2020
5. Lady Waiter

This looks really funny as well.. But it's just a mirror like surface that's opposing the woman standing opposite him.

Re: 7 Images You Really Need To Look Twice Before Judging [see This] by Airyprince(m): 8:25pm On Feb 12, 2020
6. Detached BF head

Honestly when i first saw this i thought it was the guy standing but actually it's the girl that's standing and the boy is sitting.

Re: 7 Images You Really Need To Look Twice Before Judging [see This] by Airyprince(m): 8:26pm On Feb 12, 2020
7. Baby Leg

Just take a second look at this Again "Lol"

Re: 7 Images You Really Need To Look Twice Before Judging [see This] by Cameleon72(f): 8:32pm On Feb 12, 2020
H
Re: 7 Images You Really Need To Look Twice Before Judging [see This] by cRobo: 8:34pm On Feb 12, 2020
My mind isn't corrupt
Re: 7 Images You Really Need To Look Twice Before Judging [see This] by northvietnam(m): 8:37pm On Feb 12, 2020
grin

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Nigeria Coronavirus Cure / Sleeping In Church / A Conversation Before Marriage:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.