Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

What's The Seats Layout In An Airline? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What's The Seats Layout In An Airline? (15935 Views)

Jay Bloom Turned Down Seats On Titan Voyage / Airline Removes Six Seats To Allow World's Tallest Woman Fly On Plane (photos) / Coronavirus Scare: Masked Man Gets Seats All To Himself (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Seats Layout In An Airline? by Bimpe29: 10:40am On Nov 25, 2017
I want to be double sure, if seats A and D in the aircraft are window seats?.
Please anyone with superior knowledge should help me out.
I want an answer as urgent as possible.
Re: What's The Seats Layout In An Airline? by Godson201333(m): 12:46pm On Nov 25, 2017
Bimpe29:
I want to be double sure that, seats A and D in the aircraft are window sides.

Its always start alphabetically from the Window side.

A B C D E F G H I. etc for big aircraft.

If you taking small air craft like Aero contractors then you got.

A B C D E F

A = Window Seat ...Good for sleep and always nice view nobody is gonna disturb u anytime they wanna use the rest room.
B= Middle Seat ....not always my thing.
C= Aisle Seat ...Good seat if you like to always get the air hostess attention and you frequently use the rest room.

So seat D is aisle seat.it would be helpful if you can tell us the airline...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Seats Layout In An Airline? by seunny4lif(m): 6:23pm On Nov 25, 2017
A is always window side.
Re: What's The Seats Layout In An Airline? by Bimpe29: 6:26pm On Nov 25, 2017
Thanks, it's Airpeace

Godson201333:

Its always start alphabetically from the Window side.

A B C D E F G H I. etc for big aircraft.

If you taking small air craft like Aero contractors then you got.

A B C D E F

A = Window Seat ...Good for sleep and always nice view nobody is gonna disturb u anytime they wanna use the rest room.
B= Middle Seat ....not always my thing.
C= Aisle Seat ...Good seat if you like to always get the air hostess attention and you frequently use the rest room.

So seat D is aisle seat.it would be helpful if you can tell us the airline...

Re: What's The Seats Layout In An Airline? by Godson201333(m): 8:09pm On Nov 25, 2017
So Airpeace operates on two side seats arrangement which means seat D is gonna be Aisle seat...If you want window seat then you need to choose either A or f
Re: What's The Seats Layout In An Airline? by Bimpe29: 9:04am On Nov 29, 2017
Yes, I have taken my time to master the seat layout. Both A and F are window seats.

Thanks.

Godson201333:
So Airpeace operates on two side seats arrangement which means seat D is gonna be Aisle seat...If you want window seat then you need to choose either A or f
Re: What's The Seats Layout In An Airline? by ttmacoy: 10:32am On Nov 29, 2017
Check seatguru and your flight number for the exact seat layout. It will show the layout and also people's feedback especially for seats to avoid etc.

https://www.seatguru.com/

Edit: I just realised it was for a local Nigerian flight so ignore. You can use for your next international flight cheesy.

Bimpe29:
I want to be double sure, if seats A and D in the aircraft are window seats?.
Re: What's The Seats Layout In An Airline? by KhalidDJ: 3:43pm On Oct 06, 2019
The Airlines provides the one of the best Comfortable seats for the traveling which can help someone to travel around the world and lot of people love to travel from the Cheap Flights Sites which gives the best comfortable seats of the Airlines in good way.
Re: What's The Seats Layout In An Airline? by nlPoster: 8:36pm On Oct 06, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Information For Those Visiting Calabar For Christmas / Airport Expansion: FG To Demolish Lagos Private Jet Terminals / Cape Varde Tourist Info,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.