Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,027 members, 7,835,488 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Bobrisky Gate Man Jacob Hyped On Mc Galaxy New Song - "Jacurb Dance" (audio) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Bobrisky Gate Man Jacob Hyped On Mc Galaxy New Song - "Jacurb Dance" (audio) (23582 Views)

MC Galaxy – Fine Girl Mp3 & Mp4 Download / VIDEO: Akothee – Oyoyo ft MC Galaxy / MC Galaxy Ft Nez – "Jacurb Dance" (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Gate Man Jacob Hyped On Mc Galaxy New Song - "Jacurb Dance" (audio) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 25, 2017
SuperKlean:
Hmmm, different dance everyday....meanwhile

MacBook Air for sale
Specs: 13.3" screen, 4GB RAM, 256GB ROM...

Call me on 08.163.53.9833
hw much
Re: Bobrisky Gate Man Jacob Hyped On Mc Galaxy New Song - "Jacurb Dance" (audio) by Danzo4eva: 1:23pm On Nov 25, 2017
No more ideas!!! Now he going for gatemen later we would start seeing him hyping madmen
Re: Bobrisky Gate Man Jacob Hyped On Mc Galaxy New Song - "Jacurb Dance" (audio) by nonesense: 1:28pm On Nov 25, 2017
Nonsense
SWORD419:
soooo

Nonsense!!

c

o

o

l.

.b

.y

.e

Re: Bobrisky Gate Man Jacob Hyped On Mc Galaxy New Song - "Jacurb Dance" (audio) by SuperKlean(m): 1:29pm On Nov 25, 2017
Jezyfreezman:
hw much
call me
Re: Bobrisky Gate Man Jacob Hyped On Mc Galaxy New Song - "Jacurb Dance" (audio) by kidman96(m): 1:37pm On Nov 25, 2017
Joephat:

What will you benefit if they ban us?
I don't want you banned, I want ur post deleted... One has to scroll for seconds before reading meaningful posts. If everyone does that how would it look like... You guys practically took the entire page.
Re: Bobrisky Gate Man Jacob Hyped On Mc Galaxy New Song - "Jacurb Dance" (audio) by egopersonified(f): 1:44pm On Nov 25, 2017
if you guys see the funny dance ehh grin
Re: Bobrisky Gate Man Jacob Hyped On Mc Galaxy New Song - "Jacurb Dance" (audio) by Jerrypolo(m): 2:48pm On Nov 25, 2017
ONeMAnMOPOL:

But it's already trending, is it the same trashed that you guys dance on daily basis?

"You guys"?

Before you get yourself into my mentions, proof read and spell check.

Coming here talking about "You guys" like you were told that madness resides in everyone.
Re: Bobrisky Gate Man Jacob Hyped On Mc Galaxy New Song - "Jacurb Dance" (audio) by toprealman: 3:08pm On Nov 25, 2017
SuperKlean:

MacBook Air for sale

How much.....best offer
Re: Bobrisky Gate Man Jacob Hyped On Mc Galaxy New Song - "Jacurb Dance" (audio) by SuperKlean(m): 4:04pm On Nov 25, 2017
toprealman:
How much.....best offer
call me
Re: Bobrisky Gate Man Jacob Hyped On Mc Galaxy New Song - "Jacurb Dance" (audio) by larryxy1(m): 4:09pm On Nov 25, 2017
Good morning people! I just dropped my re-fix to Jaysean x Davido's What you want.
Please do take out time to listen to it by following the link below.

https://soundcloud.com/xybeats1/jaysean-x-davido-what-you-want_refix_produced-by-xy

Bless! and please do not forget to help share.
Re: Bobrisky Gate Man Jacob Hyped On Mc Galaxy New Song - "Jacurb Dance" (audio) by steryj(m): 4:10pm On Nov 25, 2017
Timoleon:

what is this na?
I think this (gedeon1971) guy should be banned.

cc lala
Re: Bobrisky Gate Man Jacob Hyped On Mc Galaxy New Song - "Jacurb Dance" (audio) by Sexyolori(f): 4:38pm On Nov 25, 2017
SuperKlean:

MacBook Air for sale

Price?
Re: Bobrisky Gate Man Jacob Hyped On Mc Galaxy New Song - "Jacurb Dance" (audio) by toprealman: 4:53pm On Nov 25, 2017
SuperKlean:
call me
I must not call.....be proactive
Re: Bobrisky Gate Man Jacob Hyped On Mc Galaxy New Song - "Jacurb Dance" (audio) by Danladi7: 5:20pm On Nov 25, 2017
Bobrisky Gate man too is now a celebrity grin
Re: Bobrisky Gate Man Jacob Hyped On Mc Galaxy New Song - "Jacurb Dance" (audio) by SuperKlean(m): 6:10pm On Nov 25, 2017
Sexyolori:

Price?
call
Re: Bobrisky Gate Man Jacob Hyped On Mc Galaxy New Song - "Jacurb Dance" (audio) by SuperKlean(m): 6:10pm On Nov 25, 2017
toprealman:
I must not call.....be proactive
ok
Re: Bobrisky Gate Man Jacob Hyped On Mc Galaxy New Song - "Jacurb Dance" (audio) by JaffyJoe(m): 6:40pm On Nov 25, 2017
DaddyKross:

It is a title that decribes any gate man that's working for gays

Oh...rubbish lol
Re: Bobrisky Gate Man Jacob Hyped On Mc Galaxy New Song - "Jacurb Dance" (audio) by KingSango(m): 10:13pm On Nov 25, 2017
ipafricaStaff:
MC Galaxy – Jacurb Dance ft. Neza. Seems like Jacob keeps getting popular each passing day and to add to his popularity, MCG’s finest Mc Galaxy collaborates with label mate, Neza on this new record titled Jacurb Dance.

The song is produced by Mr. Kamera.

DOWNLOAD VIA: http://ipubliciseafrica.com/2017/11/25/mc-galaxy-ft-neza-jacurb-dance/

LISTEBN TO BURNA BOY - STREET OF AFRICA:
http://ipubliciseafrica.com/2017/11/25/burna-boy-streets-africa/

Bobrisky And Princess Vitarah Are Dangerous Promoters Of Slick LGBT Acceptance by KingSango(m): 12:08am On Nov 09
KingSango:

When I was growing up in the 1960s-70s, homosexuality was considered to be abnormal, a psychological imbalance, queer, even disgusting to the point that the mere thought of homosexual sex or of just two men or two women kissing would gross most people out. Anyone considered to be a homosexual could be subject to teasing, ridicule, and even bullying.

But today, anyone who would dare to express such negative comments or have such negative reactions towards homosexuality would be the ones who would be ridiculed and vilified, called names like bigot and homophobe, and forced to publically apologize, though they would never be forgiven.

What caused this dramatic societal shift in less than half a century? I believe it all began with Jack Tripper of Three’s Company. He was the first salvo in the television industry’s shrewd plan to change the minds of Americans from disgust to acceptance of homosexuality.

1970s to Early ‘80s TV shows

At this writing (May 2016), this writer is in his mid-50s. The first homosexual character I remember being portrayed on TV was not a real homosexual at all. He was the late John Ritter’s character of Jack Tripper on Three’s Company, which aired from March 15, 1977, to September 18, 1984.

Jack was only pretending to be gay so that he could share an apartment with Janet Wood (portrayed by Joyce DeWitt) and Chrissy Snow (Suzanne Somers). This was because the landlord, first Stanley Roper (Norman Fell), then Ralph Furley (Don Knotts), would not agree to renting a room to a single man and two single women. But if the man was gay, then he would not try to seduce the women, and the hardnosed landlord would not object to them rooming together.

Jack would act like a stereotypical effeminate homosexual man when the landlord was around, but when he was not, Jack was a straight, women-chasing man, though he never did seduce Janet or Chrissy. It made for a funny and very popular plotline and sitcom. But in retrospective, this writer sees it as the first part of a long-range plan by the TV industry.

By introducing the American viewing public to the homosexual lifestyle via a man who was not really a homosexual, the viewers could laugh at his antics and stereotypical behavior without having an adverse reaction to the idea of homosexuality. Since he was not really a homosexual, we knew it was all an act. Thus we did not need to accept a homosexual lifestyle to be a fan of Jack and of Three’s Company in general.

But another TV series of the time had three recurring characters who were actual homosexuals, but they were portrayed in such a light-hearted way that their homosexuality was more of a joke than a serious lifestyle. The TV series was Barney Miller, which aired from January 23, 1975, to May 20, 1982. The first homosexual was Officer Zatelli (Dino Natali). To be honest, I really do not remember this character, but Wikipedia describes him as, “A gay officer. Particularly loathed by the homophobic Lt. Scanlon, who desperately wants to find a reason to fire him; after he was outed by a careless remark by Wojo, he was promoted to a position as Administrative Assistant at Police Headquarters.” Note that the term “homophobic” is anachronistic, as such a term would not have been used at that time. But Wikipedia further says, “Officer Zatelli's coming out, initially to Captain Miller but eventually to the entire squad, was the first gay-themed story arc on American television.”

But who I remember on Barney Miller was the gay couple of Marty Morrison (Jack DeLeon) and Darryl Driscoll (Ray Stewart). Marty was a stereotypical gay, always wearing rainbow clothing and acting in an effeminate manner. He was often brought in as a suspect, but never convicted of anything. But Wikipedia describes Darryl as, “Marty’s somewhat more sensible and grounded lover, who lends Marty moral support during his visits to the precinct.” Thus Darryl was anything but a stereotypical gay.

The contrast between these two gay men could not be more pronounced, and their appearances were always very lighted-hearted and humorous, with Darryl always trying to tone down his partner’s stereotypical behavior. I can even remember him saying to Marty, “Stop perpetrating stereotypes!” But they were never shown kissing or displaying any more overt sexuality. Thus viewers could laugh at their behavior without really laughing at homosexuality per se. And their recurring appearances provided another non-offensive introduction of the American public to homosexuality.

Interestingly, Wikipedia states about these three character, “Series creator Danny Arnold worked closely with the National Gay Task Force in developing the characters of Darryl and Marty. … and Arnold again worked with the NGTF to develop it [the arc about Officer Zatelli's coming out].” Thus these characters were not flippantly portrayed, but a gay-advocacy group was involved in their portrayals.

According to Wikipedia, there were a few other homosexual characters on TV during this time period, but they were all on British or Australian TV or were on short-lived American series.

All about secret cults that promote LGBT and rape children:
https://theriseofsodom..com/2016/04/devil-worship-witchcraft-and-sodomy.html

Nigerians must learn from the example of America how this pedophile agenda can sneak up on its society. First they always use these innocent characters that are entertaining but nothing is funny about child rape, especially using it as a weapon of war against Africa for the last 500 years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qevtlles70Q

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Gate Man Jacob Hyped On Mc Galaxy New Song - "Jacurb Dance" (audio) by NobleRomm(m): 10:27pm On Nov 25, 2017
SuperKlean:

MacBook Air for sale

how much please...
081340535five.four.
Re: Bobrisky Gate Man Jacob Hyped On Mc Galaxy New Song - "Jacurb Dance" (audio) by SuperKlean(m): 7:14am On Nov 26, 2017
NobleRomm:

how much please...
081340535five.four.
call me pls
Re: Bobrisky Gate Man Jacob Hyped On Mc Galaxy New Song - "Jacurb Dance" (audio) by KingSango(m): 12:18am On Nov 27, 2017
KingSango:

Bobrisky And Princess Vitarah Are Dangerous Promoters Of Slick LGBT Acceptance by KingSango(m): 12:08am On Nov 09
KingSango:

When I was growing up in the 1960s-70s, homosexuality was considered to be abnormal, a psychological imbalance, queer, even disgusting to the point that the mere thought of homosexual sex or of just two men or two women kissing would gross most people out. Anyone considered to be a homosexual could be subject to teasing, ridicule, and even bullying.

But today, anyone who would dare to express such negative comments or have such negative reactions towards homosexuality would be the ones who would be ridiculed and vilified, called names like bigot and homophobe, and forced to publically apologize, though they would never be forgiven.

What caused this dramatic societal shift in less than half a century? I believe it all began with Jack Tripper of Three’s Company. He was the first salvo in the television industry’s shrewd plan to change the minds of Americans from disgust to acceptance of homosexuality.

1970s to Early ‘80s TV shows

At this writing (May 2016), this writer is in his mid-50s. The first homosexual character I remember being portrayed on TV was not a real homosexual at all. He was the late John Ritter’s character of Jack Tripper on Three’s Company, which aired from March 15, 1977, to September 18, 1984.

Jack was only pretending to be gay so that he could share an apartment with Janet Wood (portrayed by Joyce DeWitt) and Chrissy Snow (Suzanne Somers). This was because the landlord, first Stanley Roper (Norman Fell), then Ralph Furley (Don Knotts), would not agree to renting a room to a single man and two single women. But if the man was gay, then he would not try to seduce the women, and the hardnosed landlord would not object to them rooming together.

Jack would act like a stereotypical effeminate homosexual man when the landlord was around, but when he was not, Jack was a straight, women-chasing man, though he never did seduce Janet or Chrissy. It made for a funny and very popular plotline and sitcom. But in retrospective, this writer sees it as the first part of a long-range plan by the TV industry.

By introducing the American viewing public to the homosexual lifestyle via a man who was not really a homosexual, the viewers could laugh at his antics and stereotypical behavior without having an adverse reaction to the idea of homosexuality. Since he was not really a homosexual, we knew it was all an act. Thus we did not need to accept a homosexual lifestyle to be a fan of Jack and of Three’s Company in general.

But another TV series of the time had three recurring characters who were actual homosexuals, but they were portrayed in such a light-hearted way that their homosexuality was more of a joke than a serious lifestyle. The TV series was Barney Miller, which aired from January 23, 1975, to May 20, 1982. The first homosexual was Officer Zatelli (Dino Natali). To be honest, I really do not remember this character, but Wikipedia describes him as, “A gay officer. Particularly loathed by the homophobic Lt. Scanlon, who desperately wants to find a reason to fire him; after he was outed by a careless remark by Wojo, he was promoted to a position as Administrative Assistant at Police Headquarters.” Note that the term “homophobic” is anachronistic, as such a term would not have been used at that time. But Wikipedia further says, “Officer Zatelli's coming out, initially to Captain Miller but eventually to the entire squad, was the first gay-themed story arc on American television.”

But who I remember on Barney Miller was the gay couple of Marty Morrison (Jack DeLeon) and Darryl Driscoll (Ray Stewart). Marty was a stereotypical gay, always wearing rainbow clothing and acting in an effeminate manner. He was often brought in as a suspect, but never convicted of anything. But Wikipedia describes Darryl as, “Marty’s somewhat more sensible and grounded lover, who lends Marty moral support during his visits to the precinct.” Thus Darryl was anything but a stereotypical gay.

The contrast between these two gay men could not be more pronounced, and their appearances were always very lighted-hearted and humorous, with Darryl always trying to tone down his partner’s stereotypical behavior. I can even remember him saying to Marty, “Stop perpetrating stereotypes!” But they were never shown kissing or displaying any more overt sexuality. Thus viewers could laugh at their behavior without really laughing at homosexuality per se. And their recurring appearances provided another non-offensive introduction of the American public to homosexuality.

Interestingly, Wikipedia states about these three character, “Series creator Danny Arnold worked closely with the National Gay Task Force in developing the characters of Darryl and Marty. … and Arnold again worked with the NGTF to develop it [the arc about Officer Zatelli's coming out].” Thus these characters were not flippantly portrayed, but a gay-advocacy group was involved in their portrayals.

According to Wikipedia, there were a few other homosexual characters on TV during this time period, but they were all on British or Australian TV or were on short-lived American series.

All about secret cults that promote LGBT and rape children:

Nigerians must learn from the example of America how this pedophile agenda can sneak up on its society. First they always use these innocent characters that are entertaining but nothing is funny about child rape, especially using it as a weapon of war against Africa for the last 500 years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qevtlles70Q

So the Gateman is a pederast too.

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Bobrisky Gate Man Jacob Hyped On Mc Galaxy New Song - "Jacurb Dance" (audio) by seoxpert(m): 9:10am On May 29, 2019
That's a good one. Stop the hate. Live free. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mon Jane Na (2019) Bangla Songs Download | Yash, Mimi / Top Radio Shows In Lagos/Nigeria? / An Unbiased Review Of The 15th Headies Award By TrendyBeatz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.