Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,268 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

3 Classes Of Hot In Demand Products You Could Import & Make Over N1million (pix) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 3 Classes Of Hot In Demand Products You Could Import & Make Over N1million (pix) (4889 Views)

We are looking for these olden days items to buy, N100k - N1million / 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. / 14 Aba Made Products You Can Order In Large Quantity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Classes Of Hot In Demand Products You Could Import & Make Over N1million (pix) by Business247: 11:21am On Nov 25, 2017
So many persons are into Mini Importation Business but very few are really making good profits from it and the difference is in what they know.

Having the right information is key in this business especially knowing what really sells well.

There are 3 major classes of Hot In Demand Products.

If you want me to drop the 3 CLASSES OF HOT IN DEMAND PRODUCTS you should go for as a mini importer right here.

Drop a comment "SHOW ME".

When I get enough comments I will show you over 10 products you can import and could make over N1million from before Christmas.

Let the ball roll...

1 Like

Re: 3 Classes Of Hot In Demand Products You Could Import & Make Over N1million (pix) by chibanj(m): 11:32am On Nov 25, 2017
You nor geh sense
Re: 3 Classes Of Hot In Demand Products You Could Import & Make Over N1million (pix) by Business247: 12:09pm On Nov 25, 2017
chibanj:
You nor geh sense

You could see some things you don't like or it's not related to you and just IGNORE

Even the bible says:

Proverbs 17:28 NLT
Even fools are thought wise when they keep silent; with their mouths shut, they seem intelligent.

Some persons need this information that you call trash...let them gain from it.

4 Likes

Re: 3 Classes Of Hot In Demand Products You Could Import & Make Over N1million (pix) by Business247: 4:23pm On Nov 26, 2017
Good day everyone,

How is your day going?

I will be revealing the 3 classes of hot in products by tomorrow.

Sit tight, relax and be ready to get fresh ideas.

Do have a blessed day.
Re: 3 Classes Of Hot In Demand Products You Could Import & Make Over N1million (pix) by Business247: 5:45pm On Nov 26, 2017
Asifo:
mas4synergy@gmail.com

Thanks for showing interest. You will definitely get them by tomorrow.

Stay tuned.
Re: 3 Classes Of Hot In Demand Products You Could Import & Make Over N1million (pix) by Business247: 7:03pm On Nov 26, 2017
saviola1:
francissavio34@gmail.com
Thanks for showing interest. I will be dropping everything here.

Stay tuned.
Re: 3 Classes Of Hot In Demand Products You Could Import & Make Over N1million (pix) by captainogoh(m): 8:17pm On Nov 26, 2017
Please show me.
Re: 3 Classes Of Hot In Demand Products You Could Import & Make Over N1million (pix) by Business247: 9:31am On Nov 27, 2017
Hello everyone, how are you doing?

I promised sharing 3 Classes of Hot In Demand Products.

Truly in Mini Importation Business what you sell determines how much profit you make.

That's why so many persons spend so much to find what is really selling fast per time.

As at the time of writing, these products would definitely sell if you target the right audience.
Re: 3 Classes Of Hot In Demand Products You Could Import & Make Over N1million (pix) by Business247: 9:33am On Nov 27, 2017
I personally grouped Hot In Demand products into these classes/categories.

I promised giving out 3 classes but due to my large heart I will make it 4 wink

They include:
Re: 3 Classes Of Hot In Demand Products You Could Import & Make Over N1million (pix) by Business247: 9:43am On Nov 27, 2017

1 Like

Re: 3 Classes Of Hot In Demand Products You Could Import & Make Over N1million (pix) by Business247: 9:48am On Nov 27, 2017
Re: 3 Classes Of Hot In Demand Products You Could Import & Make Over N1million (pix) by Business247: 9:53am On Nov 27, 2017
WHITENING CREAM

In this era where we have people with rainbow colours and every lady wants to look like Beyonce on their skin grin

Whitening creams are their best options.

This whitening cream could clear dark patches in armpits, elbows, knees etc. You know these are areas bleaching creams wouldn't hide you grin

You can get this for as low as N170 and sell as high as N2,500 to N5,000

TARGETED AUDIENCE:
Ladies are your main targets here.

Re: 3 Classes Of Hot In Demand Products You Could Import & Make Over N1million (pix) by Business247: 9:55am On Nov 27, 2017
DIABETES METER/KIT

"Health is wealth". Everyone wants to remain healthy and if sick would want to manage it as much as possible.

Diabetes is one common ailment that people are so concerned about and when you give a product that would help them detect it on time and possibly manage it they will go for it.

That's where this diabetes kit/meter comes in. It helps you read your sugar level without going to the hospital.

You can get this for less than N1,000 and sell for as high as N4,000 to N7,000

TARGETED AUDIENCE:
Both genders especially those seeking solutions to health issues.

Re: 3 Classes Of Hot In Demand Products You Could Import & Make Over N1million (pix) by Business247: 9:59am On Nov 27, 2017
Re: 3 Classes Of Hot In Demand Products You Could Import & Make Over N1million (pix) by Business247: 10:18am On Nov 27, 2017
The second classes of Hot In Demand Products.

2. LIFE MADE EASY

Nobody likes stress. We all want an easy life.

So products that will make life easy most persons will go for it.

Example of such products include:
Re: 3 Classes Of Hot In Demand Products You Could Import & Make Over N1million (pix) by Business247: 10:20am On Nov 27, 2017
DIGITAL CAR INFLATOR

Imagine you have a car and you are traveling. All of a sudden you had a flat tyre in the middle of nowhere... somewhere compared to Sambisa forest grin

God help you! cheesy

To get a vulcanizer would definitely be a problem that's why car owners would always love to gets a car inflator just in case.

You can also guage the tyres digitally.

This product goes for less than N3,000 but I know guys that sell as high as N15,000 to N20,000

TARGETED AUDIENCE:
Both genders but male especially and definitely car owners.

Re: 3 Classes Of Hot In Demand Products You Could Import & Make Over N1million (pix) by Business247: 10:25am On Nov 27, 2017
Re: 3 Classes Of Hot In Demand Products You Could Import & Make Over N1million (pix) by Business247: 10:33am On Nov 27, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Classes Of Hot In Demand Products You Could Import & Make Over N1million (pix) by Business247: 12:09pm On Nov 27, 2017
The third class of Hot In Demand Products.

3. SECURITY PRODUCTS

In this era of kidnapping, car theft, 'Evans saga' and the rest, everyone is so concerned about his/her security.

If you could offer products that could help secure them they will go for it.

Examples of such products are:
Re: 3 Classes Of Hot In Demand Products You Could Import & Make Over N1million (pix) by emydedon: 12:09pm On Nov 27, 2017
Dceo2009@gmail.com
Re: 3 Classes Of Hot In Demand Products You Could Import & Make Over N1million (pix) by Business247: 12:53pm On Nov 27, 2017
Re: 3 Classes Of Hot In Demand Products You Could Import & Make Over N1million (pix) by Business247: 12:58pm On Nov 27, 2017
Re: 3 Classes Of Hot In Demand Products You Could Import & Make Over N1million (pix) by Business247: 1:08pm On Nov 27, 2017
The fourth class of Hot In Demand Products

Hmm...even with the products I had given so far anyone could make a kill.

I always save the best for the last.

This particular class of products are always evergreen, it will ever sell anytime, any day especially this Christmas season.

If you really want to know what these products are and the very hot in demand product that I got for less than N1,000 and sold for as high as N10,000 to N12,000 and got over 1,600 orders with more orders on a daily basis (see pix below)

Then place your order for the Mini Importation Business Package

Re: 3 Classes Of Hot In Demand Products You Could Import & Make Over N1million (pix) by Business247: 1:09pm On Nov 27, 2017
The Mini Importation Business Package is a comprehensive package on how to start and run mini Importation business from the comfort of your home with just your phone or laptop.

I know you wonder where I get these products at such ridiculous prices.

Find out more when you get the Mini Importation Business Package.
Re: 3 Classes Of Hot In Demand Products You Could Import & Make Over N1million (pix) by Business247: 1:12pm On Nov 27, 2017
These are what you would learn:

*How to start Mini Importation Business from the comfort of your home with little or NO CAPITAL (Yes, I talked about how you can start this business with ZERO CAPITAL).

*Where to get these products at ridiculous prices from China/US/UK

*Products you can buy as low as N1,000 (about $3) and sell as high as N10,000

*How to get these products shipped to Nigeria cheaper and faster...I would give you contacts of the cheapest and fastest shipping agent trust me wink

*How to sell these products with ease...I talked about 11 offline marketing strategies and 7 online marketing strategies

*How to run this business with ease even if you are outside Nigeria... I have persons outside Nigeria that are milking from this business

All these and lots more

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Best Library In Rivers State: The Port Harcourt Literary Society Library / My Top 100 FIVERR Fun Facts And Tips - FATTKAY / Do You Have Problem With Access Bank USSD Transfer Code?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.