Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding Photos In South Africa - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding Photos In South Africa (50133 Views)

Groomsmen Flaunt Their Shoes At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding (Photo) / Oyinda Adenuga At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) / Celebrities At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding Photos In South Africa by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 12:21pm On Nov 25, 2017
grin
My dear, quote me. I confidently say Not this couple.
They will last till death. And I pray they both live loooong!

Aonkuuse:
this banky W wedding of a thing don the tire me.and after one month nah break up you go the hear

1 Like

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding Photos In South Africa by danduj(m): 12:21pm On Nov 25, 2017
Is that the same gown she used in 'wedding party'

1 Like

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding Photos In South Africa by dani1luv: 12:22pm On Nov 25, 2017
But this is Fake... these are clips from The Wedding Party Movie..

1 Like

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding Photos In South Africa by MhizzAJ(f): 12:22pm On Nov 25, 2017
Martin0:

Na wa for u ooo,so u nor get beta kissing boyfriend abi,see try to dey put ur guy in kissing mode ooo,so dat ur kissing skills go improve

Fornication is a sin
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding Photos In South Africa by Oyindidi(f): 12:23pm On Nov 25, 2017
Headward grin
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding Photos In South Africa by luminouz(m): 12:23pm On Nov 25, 2017
chojoike2046:
subscribe today to partake in the winning teams or remain poor call or whatsapp with the number below
If ur so rich...y u begging for customers?
Scammer mofo
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding Photos In South Africa by Macnnoli4(m): 12:23pm On Nov 25, 2017
E don start! Oya nairaland give us Banky updates!
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding Photos In South Africa by seunadeolu(m): 12:23pm On Nov 25, 2017
Photocopy of the Wedding Party Movie(same Tiara and gown, suit and tie) grin shocked cool
metroblogger:
MOre photos at http://metronaija.com/first-photos-banky-w-adesua-etomi-white-wedding/
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding Photos In South Africa by Whogoblog: 12:24pm On Nov 25, 2017
grin grin

the Ex Will be Like , while Viewing these Pictures

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding Photos In South Africa by Arckeen: 12:24pm On Nov 25, 2017
chojoike2046:
subscribe today to partake in the winning teams or remain poor call or whatsapp with the number below
one ask you one question, why u no dey play m alone, they win m alone and spend the money alone grin >: grin grin grin
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding Photos In South Africa by princeade86(m): 12:24pm On Nov 25, 2017
are they from south Africa? why can't they do it in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding Photos In South Africa by Innobee99(m): 12:25pm On Nov 25, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Adesua can kiss Congrats to them
She has always been a spoilt gal since age 13
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding Photos In South Africa by exlinkleads(f): 12:26pm On Nov 25, 2017
my prayer is

make the union last
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding Photos In South Africa by Abaski9: 12:26pm On Nov 25, 2017
Lie's everywhere, dis a clip from the movie
metroblogger:
Nollywood actress, Adesua Etomi just got wedded to singer, Banky W in a South African church. They wedding was attended by few friends and close family members. More photos to come

http://metronaija.com/first-photos-banky-w-adesua-etomi-white-wedding/

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

1 Like

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding Photos In South Africa by saraphina(f): 12:31pm On Nov 25, 2017
Simplep:
This op don high o
over high dey worry am.
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding Photos In South Africa by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:34pm On Nov 25, 2017
IamLaura:
Is that not the same gown she wore in the wedding party??
my thoughts exactly... It actually is.

1 Like

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding Photos In South Africa by deafeyez: 12:39pm On Nov 25, 2017
MhizzAJ:
And does it with passion. From the movie to the real wedding. I hope say Banky sabi bang if not, na there the problem dey.
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding Photos In South Africa by Ecuador1(m): 12:39pm On Nov 25, 2017
deco22:
if after all this hype their marriage no pass ten years,i go blowww whistle o
� for sure pass
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding Photos In South Africa by Martin0(m): 12:40pm On Nov 25, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Fornication is a sin
Na wa for u ooogringringrin
Me nor talk about fornication ooogringrin
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding Photos In South Africa by SupremeBeast: 12:43pm On Nov 25, 2017
makydebbie, when are you going invite me for yours?
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding Photos In South Africa by Iamozzy: 12:45pm On Nov 25, 2017
I guess it is
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding Photos In South Africa by xreal: 12:46pm On Nov 25, 2017
We haf watch the video na.

Them Neva still do the weeding abi na wedding?

Hyped ones don't last.

But why in SA?
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding Photos In South Africa by policy12: 12:57pm On Nov 25, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Like say u be learner..
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding Photos In South Africa by mofedamijo(m): 12:58pm On Nov 25, 2017
This picture is from the movie “wedding party”.....plz stop lying re u the p.a to lai.......
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding Photos In South Africa by worlexy(m): 1:00pm On Nov 25, 2017
metroblogger:
Nollywood actress, Adesua Etomi just got wedded to singer, Banky W in a South African church. They wedding was attended by few friends and close family members. More photos to come

http://metronaija.com/first-photos-banky-w-adesua-etomi-white-wedding/

why are you posting false information on nairaland, these pictures are from the Movie "Wedding party" scene na
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding Photos In South Africa by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 1:08pm On Nov 25, 2017
grin
I think OP just munched scenes from the wedding party movie. Lol
IamLaura:
Is that not the same gown she wore in the wedding party??
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding Photos In South Africa by LegendaryE(m): 1:08pm On Nov 25, 2017
So after all the noise, my beloved ADESUA repeated the gown and hair accessories she used in the WEDDING PARTY 1.. Im sorry but i expected something WOW! Like having an EBUKA UCHENDU kind of effect... but here we are! Its well! Happy Married life to the couple. Make una do quick settle to the demands of the marriage.
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding Photos In South Africa by makydebbie(f): 1:12pm On Nov 25, 2017
SupremeBeast:
makydbie, when are you going invite me for yours?
Lol, I don't like weddings so I'll make mine simple.
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding Photos In South Africa by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 25, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol, I don't like weddings so I'll make me and Chiefpiiko ceremony simple.
anything you want bae
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding Photos In South Africa by ersonleads(m): 1:15pm On Nov 25, 2017
Threebear:
Short man, overrated bride.
This marriage will last as long as banky's orgasm.
That's about 30 secs grin grin
d hype is just 2 much o. When dakore got married to a billionaire son, nobody hear any hype o & there marriage is still waxing strong
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding Photos In South Africa by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 25, 2017
Sirheny007:
Finally. Get over with the wedding so the whole media can return to normalcy. I'm bored af angry
not yet bro. Honeymoon pics is yet to come tongue
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding Photos In South Africa by makydebbie(f): 1:22pm On Nov 25, 2017
ChiefPiiko:

anything you want bae
Hahahaha cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Visits His Childhood Primary School In Lagos With K1 De Ultimate / Tacha: I Was Never Held Hostage By Big Brother / Portable Arrives On Stage In A Coffin For His Performance (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.