Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Help! I'm Hearing A Ringing Sound In My Ear - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! I'm Hearing A Ringing Sound In My Ear (894 Views)

Fly Entered My Ear Last Night / I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed / Help, I'm A Guy Who's Growing Breasts. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! I'm Hearing A Ringing Sound In My Ear by SlimChizzy4(m): 12:36pm On Nov 25, 2017
Good day nairalanders, I need advice on how to stop hearing ringing sound in my right ear.
It all started two months ago. After waking up early from sleep, I felt fullness in my right ear with decreased hearing, thinking it was just the pressure of sleeping on one side, I slept on. On waking up later that morning I felt nothing. It happened the next day and I did the same, and got the same result so there was not much cause for concern.
After returning from school two weeks ago I felt the same fullness in my ear after waking up, to my surprise it didn't disappear like I thought it would. Some days back I went to see a nurse who told me it was probably wax blockage, she cleaned up my ears, flushed it with hydrogen peroxide, then gave me some drugs plus a gentamicin ear drop.
I am currently taking the instructed dose but I still feel that fullness plus a ringing sound in my ear. It's been one week now and I still feel that fullness, the ringing sound is the most annoying part of it and it's making me worry alot.
Thanks Guys. I await your quick responses.
Re: Help! I'm Hearing A Ringing Sound In My Ear by billynoni(m): 1:24pm On Nov 25, 2017
Contact a certified Otolaryngologist not some roadside nurse(or chemist like we used to call them grin grin grin),who knows it my just be with you doing some little things and voila! the issue will be resolved.

#On a lighter note,I think its your village people putting early calls to you to come home early to celebrate Christmas and New year with them.They decided to use natural medium as you refused to pick their calls on your mobile phone.
Re: Help! I'm Hearing A Ringing Sound In My Ear by naxman(m): 6:41am On Dec 03, 2017
I expirenced such sound in the month of October... I was very scared but I took my time and examined myself.... I discovered that it was the work that l do a day before the sound that caused it.... Though it happened for over 3week before l was able to discover.... Since l stopped working like that... It has stopped... So check your self

(1) (Reply)

Sex During Pregnancy; Is It Safe? / More Low Income Nigerians Are Now Having Easy Access To Health Care Hmo / 10 Foods That Can Help Boost Sperm Count

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.