Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Free Training Opportunity: Social Media Associates, Sound And Production - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Free Training Opportunity: Social Media Associates, Sound And Production (1691 Views)

Online Web/Mobile App Dev Training Opportunity / Training Opportunity. / Digital Marketing Training Opportunity For Lagos Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Training Opportunity: Social Media Associates, Sound And Production by Rating(m): 12:59pm On Nov 25, 2017
Hello NLanders,

Are you currently employed or do you know someone that is unemployed?

Do you desire the opportunity to build a successful career in Media & Entertainment?

Can you commit 7 weeks to learning vocational skills (involving much of practicals and a balance of knowledge and soft skills)?

Lagos State is organising FREE trainings for Sound Assistants, Social Media Associates and Production Assistants starting 27th November 2017.

(The project is powered by UNDP and LSETF with certifications and a possible job placement - after successful assessment - from a reputable international training firm).

You can register online NOW at www.lsesp.ng or at the Vocational Training Centre - 24 Adebisi Ogunniyi Cresent, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos (It's better at the centre).

You have to be a LAGOS STATE RESIDENT and between 18-35 years to qualify for the training. You can get a resident number at your local government or at the venue for the training.

This training is in batches for the next 18 months or so (about 10-12 batches will be done), so if you can't start on the 27th of November, still register now.

The training is 70% practical, 20% theory and 10% soft skills.

SACRIFICES
1) Physically attend 7 straight weeks of lecture (Monday - Friday; 9am-5pm)
2) Pass all assessments (every day and week) with 80%.
3) Pass overall external assessments in practical, theory and soft skills with 80%.

BENEFITS
1) Get trained by highly skilled folks in your chosen category. (All trainers have hands-on knowledge).
2) Get to meet like minds and network beyond the classroom.
3) Get internationally certified by a reputable firm.
4) Get possible job placement in the media and entertainment industry.

P.S: This project is strictly for LAGOS residents. There is LIKELY to be stipends provided for participants. The screening is intense - to be selected, you need to bring your A-game.
Re: Free Training Opportunity: Social Media Associates, Sound And Production by Rating(m): 1:00pm On Nov 25, 2017
Cc: lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: Free Training Opportunity: Social Media Associates, Sound And Production by ganie(m): 9:57pm On Jan 01, 2018
Looking forward to a life changing experience from this and eagerly anticipating its commencement next Monday.
Re: Free Training Opportunity: Social Media Associates, Sound And Production by jokestical: 9:44am On Jan 29, 2018
I have been trying to submit my application online but it showing error. Can I register at my local government
Re: Free Training Opportunity: Social Media Associates, Sound And Production by jessy4spice: 11:24am On Feb 17, 2018
I was opportuned to be among the first batch. Just concluded the training with a thorough assesssment on Thursday and Friday ( 15th and 16th Feb 2018). It was a wonderful experience for those of us in health sector as a general duty assistant.. expecting my certificate soonest and job placement.. although we r yet to get our stipends..

1 Like

Re: Free Training Opportunity: Social Media Associates, Sound And Production by mohammedmuz: 10:47am On Feb 23, 2018
jessy4spice:
I was opportuned to be among the first batch. Just concluded the training with a thorough assesssment on Thursday and Friday ( 15th and 16th Feb 2018). It was a wonderful experience for those of us in health sector as a general duty assistant.. expecting my certificate soonest and job placement.. although we r yet to get our stipends..
Good to hear this from you, I just received an SMS to come for assessment a day ago.
Re: Free Training Opportunity: Social Media Associates, Sound And Production by ajabani4allah(m): 6:26pm On Feb 23, 2018
jessy4spice:

Pls when exactly did u start the training? I just received a message yesterday to come screening between Feb 22 and 27
Re: Free Training Opportunity: Social Media Associates, Sound And Production by DaCharis2016: 11:06pm On Oct 19, 2018
What is A-game, pls? I willbkike to be trained also.
Re: Free Training Opportunity: Social Media Associates, Sound And Production by maxipharo(m): 12:36am On Oct 20, 2018
cool

(1) (Reply)

Visit WWW.RESEARCHCLUE.COM For Project Topics And Materials / Pls Help! Which Skill Can I Learn In Six Months / Take Home Pay Of Dangote Truck Drivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.