Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,622 members, 7,827,325 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Take Home Pay Of Dangote Truck Drivers - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Take Home Pay Of Dangote Truck Drivers (1695 Views)

Woman Who Happily Drives A Dangote Truck In The North. Photos / Why Are You Resigning, because of low Pay Of Career Development? Be / What Is The Pay Of Top Bank Directors And MD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Take Home Pay Of Dangote Truck Drivers by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 22, 2015
Recently, I came across an advert stating that dangote cement plc is in need of graduate truck drivers and i was wondering if anyone in the house can enlighten me on how much the company intends to pay its drivers, thanks
Re: Take Home Pay Of Dangote Truck Drivers by cricifixo: 6:22pm On Jun 22, 2015
don't know though but why on earth should a graduate take up a job like that in nigeria in the first place undecided
Re: Take Home Pay Of Dangote Truck Drivers by obiak4(m): 8:45pm On Jun 22, 2015
cricifixo:
don't know though but why on earth should a graduate take up a job like that in nigeria in the first place undecided
and why not haven't you come across the word there is dignity in labour?
Colombia pay and incentives is very attractive in less than 2yrs you could be a truck owner
Re: Take Home Pay Of Dangote Truck Drivers by cricifixo: 9:09pm On Jun 22, 2015
of course bro, but driving a truck after many years in school? well depends on the pay sha
obiak4:

and why not haven't you come across the word there is dignity in labour?
Colombia pay and incentives is very attractive in less than 2yrs you could be a truck owner

Re: Take Home Pay Of Dangote Truck Drivers by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 22, 2015
if the job can put food on my table, i don't see any reason y i won't take it

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Risk Advisor Job Opening At Lasaco Assurance Plc. / How To Draft Excellent Preliminary Pages In Research Writing / Career Destroyers: 10 Ways To Destroy Your Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.