Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,466 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Human Friendly Crocodiles At Agulu Lake Anambra State- Video - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Human Friendly Crocodiles At Agulu Lake Anambra State- Video (52481 Views)

A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) / See What These Tankers Are Doing At Agulu Lake Road, Anambra- Pictures / Truck Collides With Bus In Agulu, Anambra,16 Killed (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Human Friendly Crocodiles At Agulu Lake Anambra State- Video by purples25(f): 9:24pm On Jan 13, 2018
Ever heard of a lion and goat being friendly ? grin
Re: Human Friendly Crocodiles At Agulu Lake Anambra State- Video by Lilimax(f): 9:26pm On Jan 13, 2018
wrestleman:
yes they are human friendly, we do swim with them in the lake which is located at umuowelle village Agulu, the man in the video is popularly known as Musa

village is fun oo

but this lake doesn't spare Adazi people
True! The Crocodiles are friendly to my people too in Akamkpisi village NRI. We do swim alongside with them in Agulu lake too.
Re: Human Friendly Crocodiles At Agulu Lake Anambra State- Video by wrestleman: 9:29pm On Jan 13, 2018
Lilimax:
True! The Crocodiles are friendly to my people too in NRI.
yeah true
Re: Human Friendly Crocodiles At Agulu Lake Anambra State- Video by Orpe7(m): 9:31pm On Jan 13, 2018
Only NTA will cover such rubbish
Make d man swim with them na
Yeye coverage
Re: Human Friendly Crocodiles At Agulu Lake Anambra State- Video by wrestleman: 9:45pm On Jan 13, 2018
Lilimax:
They don't bite! Was told by my father that before the Biafran war, my people from NRI and Agulu do swim alongside the Crocs in Agulu lake withour harm. However after the war some of Crocs became hostile because they were killed by the Nigerian Army during the war. Presently, they're no longer hostile because we don't kill it likewise the Python.
true
but the actual story is that they started been hostile because an Agulu man saw them killing the crocs and he kept quiet because of fear, so it made them angry and they started revenging the betrayal to the extent of killing the man's daughter before they were appeased and they calmed down
Re: Human Friendly Crocodiles At Agulu Lake Anambra State- Video by wrestleman: 9:50pm On Jan 13, 2018
Orpe7:
Only NTA will cover such rubbish
Make d man swim with them na
Yeye coverage
the man is called Musa
his house is located just beside the river and he is also a well known dog trainer
this crocs moves around, in and out of his house without interference and hassles

1 Like

Re: Human Friendly Crocodiles At Agulu Lake Anambra State- Video by Afritop(m): 10:01pm On Jan 13, 2018
Cut your hand with razor and twerk it in nose of the crocodile and see what will happen
Re: Human Friendly Crocodiles At Agulu Lake Anambra State- Video by princessayesha(f): 10:10pm On Jan 13, 2018
Human friendly wetin?
Re: Human Friendly Crocodiles At Agulu Lake Anambra State- Video by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 13, 2018
Innovation2017:
Human friendly, yet you cannot even touch your dear friend crocodile. lol

Ma Nigga !!!
Re: Human Friendly Crocodiles At Agulu Lake Anambra State- Video by BigIyanga: 10:22pm On Jan 13, 2018
Lol: To whom the crocodiles want to swallow,they would first famz
Re: Human Friendly Crocodiles At Agulu Lake Anambra State- Video by lookingfly: 11:01pm On Jan 13, 2018
I thought with all these sweet talk, I would see the man on top of the crocodile. lipsrsealed
Re: Human Friendly Crocodiles At Agulu Lake Anambra State- Video by BiggyBamBam: 1:04am On Jan 14, 2018
NONSENSE!!!!!
One day the crocodile with eat the so-called Chief Priest.
Why did he not go inside the river to cuddle the crocodile?
Yeye dey smell!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bv3O-dxplPs

1 Like

Re: Human Friendly Crocodiles At Agulu Lake Anambra State- Video by ruggedtimi(m): 1:45am On Jan 14, 2018
chai..ancient news line. i hate 9pm
Re: Human Friendly Crocodiles At Agulu Lake Anambra State- Video by ruggedtimi(m): 1:45am On Jan 14, 2018
chai..ancient news line. i hate 9pm,
Re: Human Friendly Crocodiles At Agulu Lake Anambra State- Video by traeces(m): 3:39am On Jan 14, 2018
Evablizin:
You're almost certain,i want to know your reasons.
lol
when you said "is not me and you", I imagined what language you were thinking in.
Re: Human Friendly Crocodiles At Agulu Lake Anambra State- Video by mechanics(m): 5:37am On Jan 14, 2018
OrestesDante:
Human friendly crocs. Lol who does that?
Lolz, they are on their own.
Re: Human Friendly Crocodiles At Agulu Lake Anambra State- Video by judgedredd22(m): 5:38am On Jan 14, 2018
bodyonchecheche:
Lol human what?

hello beautiful, how you doin'?! cheesy cheesy

Re: Human Friendly Crocodiles At Agulu Lake Anambra State- Video by delishpot: 7:55am On Jan 14, 2018
Lilimax:
They don't bite! Was told by my father that before the Biafran war, my people from NRI and Agulu do swim alongside the Crocs in Agulu lake withour harm. However after the war some of Crocs became hostile because they were killed by the Nigerian Army during the war. Presently, they're no longer hostile because we don't kill it likewise the Python.

Nothing proper study can not prove. Starve them and see if they will not turn anyone in sight into food.
Re: Human Friendly Crocodiles At Agulu Lake Anambra State- Video by masks(m): 10:00am On Jan 14, 2018
Lilimax:
The Crocs in Agulu lake are not hostile. They usually run into the lake on seeing people's around.
you still missing the point dear...friendly isn't even defined in your statement...can you stroke the croc? can you lay close to it and perhaps take a slumber?Answer that and I believe the crocs are really friendly and not shy of human beings....those words mean seperate things...I'm not a friendly person,but I'm a shy person...
Re: Human Friendly Crocodiles At Agulu Lake Anambra State- Video by ceononi: 1:25pm On Jan 14, 2018
AmericanQuarter:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQsbYKwDEJI

Lalasticlala
We live together, do things together, and yet you had to be far enough to feed them....continue

Re: Human Friendly Crocodiles At Agulu Lake Anambra State- Video by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 14, 2018
judgedredd22:

hello beautiful, how you doin'?! cheesy cheesy
Lol guy don't you rest?
Re: Human Friendly Crocodiles At Agulu Lake Anambra State- Video by judgedredd22(m): 5:44pm On Jan 14, 2018
bodyonchecheche:

Lol guy don't you rest?

no rest for the restless! grin grin grin

...and you have that booty pic up...you are bad child! cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Plane Crashes Into Parked Helicopters Near Mount Everest, Kills 3 (Photos) / Lakowe Lakes - A Beautiful Paradise In Lagos / Helicopter Blade Kills Pilot Umar In Borno State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.