Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / . (771 Views)

5 Trusted Sites To Do Mini Jobs Online 2 Earn 10k Daily / Business Skills Lagos Business School Can't Teach You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by FunnyDude(m): 7:48am On Nov 26, 2017
I have been doing mini Importation from China and Singapore, Japan and Germany for some time now. To be sincere, Importation is very interesting . In fact the phone and laptop I'm currently using were ordered from Singapore mid this year.
I'll be taking you through the following ;

The best Nigerian Banks with lowest Fx rates.
My experience and mistakes as a novice
How to place cheap order
How to shipping in your product and Receiving
How to beat down prices internationally
And lots more.

This information will be free

you are ready? Comment let start the lesson.
Re: . by onlyme07(m): 7:51am On Nov 26, 2017
FunnyDude:
I have been doing mini Importation from China and Singapore, Japan and Germany for some time now. To be sincere, Importation is very interesting . In fact the phone and laptop I'm currently using were ordered from Singapore mid this year.
I'll be taking you through the following ;

The best Nigerian Banks with lowest Fx rates.
My experience and mistakes as a novice
How to place cheap order
How to shipping in your product and Receiving
How to beat down prices internationally
And lots more.

This information will be free

you are ready? Comment let start the lesson.

IN bro..Appreciate
Re: . by cutieme(m): 8:00am On Nov 26, 2017
start!
Re: . by khome(f): 8:00am On Nov 26, 2017
M in
Re: . by Fayobless: 8:11am On Nov 26, 2017
We are ready, let's get started
Re: . by africanman85: 8:14am On Nov 26, 2017
Fire on
Re: . by Collins4u1(m): 8:22am On Nov 26, 2017
A perfect exmas gift for Nairalanders
Re: . by Mukah1234(m): 9:44am On Nov 26, 2017
I'm in too. But, I just hope u won't ask us to pay for "Advance Training" later.
Re: . by toluxe0075: 9:49am On Nov 26, 2017
Ride on op
Re: . by SirLakes: 10:32am On Nov 26, 2017
Booked grin
Re: . by yahsobur(m): 11:11am On Nov 26, 2017
My follow nairalander, I have a well detailed video on mini importation business that will teach you all you need to know about mini importation business.

As we all know that Xmas is coming and I want to you that you can make at least one million naira before the year runs out.

To our women, they all want to look good extraordinary in this Xmas period, so any thing related to women products sell throughout the world, Nigeria inclusive.

In the video, there is four categories of products that sell exponentially.

So, the mini importation business video cost #5k and if you are interested, WhatsApp or call 08072112724 for more details.

Thanks and a trial will convince you.
Re: . by rexandyke(m): 9:24pm On Nov 26, 2017
Fellow Nigerians and Nairalanders, please don't let anyone deceive you about importation. I found an article that explained everything you wish to know about importation; from where to import, how to import, how to sell, etc. Visit this link

http://www.andyke.com/2017/11/how-to-start-importation-business.html

Thank me later cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Shea Butter Is Available / HR Transformation:strategic Business Partner / 1 Naira To $/£ 1, Could This Still Happen Again?????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.