Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,546 members, 7,812,721 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

Pst. Humble Okoro Warns Daddy Freeze, Your Shame Will Be Bigger Than Your..... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pst. Humble Okoro Warns Daddy Freeze, Your Shame Will Be Bigger Than Your..... (781 Views)

Mr Police; Where Has Your Shame Gone? / How To Freeze Your Sour Cream / Christian Okoro: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills NAN's Technical Director (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pst. Humble Okoro Warns Daddy Freeze, Your Shame Will Be Bigger Than Your..... by MBAISEBLOG: 9:51am On Nov 26, 2017
YOUR SHAME WILL BE BIGGER THAN YOUR FAME...Pastor Humble Okoro warns Daddy freeze

Trouble looms for the controversial on air personality (Daddy Freeze) as a known Niger Delta base clergy draws a power challenge event with him. In an already online trending invite, the clergy man states that , "this is not a debate, but a power clash meeting that will prove to Nigerians how Daddy freeze is demonized which will herald to his ostracism. Last April, I confirmed and certified him being possessed and tormented by 52 destiny destroying demons".

Our investigation has proven that this is not the first time Pastor Humble Okoro has put up a spiritual challenge with Daddy freeze which the later never showed up. When the formal was asked of his expectation as regards to the honouring of his invitation by Daddy freeze, he stated " you would remember this is not the first time I had sort to deliver Daddy freeze through this medium of challenge, but regrettably, he evicted. As I am speaking now, our workers are on plans to reach the relevant authorities as regards to having the event hosted in National Stadium Abuja, if only Freeze will pick a date. But if I am allowed to choose, December 25th serves a better date" Pastor Humble Okoro stated.

This poses a great moment in the duo lives as many Nigerians and online viewers would want to enjoy this special Xmas event.[b]YOUR SHAME WILL BE BIGGER THAN YOUR FAME...Pastor Humble Okoro warns Daddy freeze

Trouble looms for the controversial on air personality (Daddy Freeze) as a known Niger Delta base clergy draws a power challenge event with him. In an already online trending invite, the clergy man states that , "this is not a debate, but a power clash meeting that will prove to Nigerians how Daddy freeze is demonized which will herald to his ostracism. Last April, I confirmed and certified him being possessed and tormented by 52 destiny destroying demons".

Our investigation has proven that this is not the first time Pastor Humble Okoro has put up a spiritual challenge with Daddy freeze which the later never showed up. When the formal was asked of his expectation as regards to the honouring of his invitation by Daddy freeze, he stated " you would remember this is not the first time I had sort to deliver Daddy freeze through this medium of challenge, but regrettably, he evicted. As I am speaking now, our workers are on plans to reach the relevant authorities as regards to having the event hosted in National Stadium Abuja, if only Freeze will pick a date. But if I am allowed to choose, December 25th serves a better date" Pastor Humble Okoro stated.

This poses a great moment in the duo lives as many Nigerians and online viewers would want to enjoy this special Xmas event.[/b]YOUR SHAME WILL BE BIGGER THAN YOUR FAME...Pastor Humble Okoro warns Daddy freeze

This poses a great moment in the duo lives as many Nigerians and online viewers would want to enjoy this special Xmas event.

Re: Pst. Humble Okoro Warns Daddy Freeze, Your Shame Will Be Bigger Than Your..... by Settingz321(m): 9:56am On Nov 26, 2017
These useless pastors won't preach about the need for baptism instead they kept on struggling to fight freeze...... Isn't obvious something is smelling from them?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lets See Who You Look Like. / Abule Egba On Fire As Customs And Smugglers (fayawo) Clash / Repair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.