Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

I Need To Know How Check Signature Link Of People Profile On The Forum - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Need To Know How Check Signature Link Of People Profile On The Forum (4028 Views)

Want To Know How Wealth Is Created, Invest Today At Dw-arerben Global Investment / LPV Forum Income Program Review: How To Make Money With Your Facebook Profile / 10 Categories Of People That Will React To The Death Of Sergei Mavrodi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Know How Check Signature Link Of People Profile On The Forum by akinz4: 10:07am On Nov 26, 2017
Can someone help me tutorial on how to check signature link of people's profile on this or other forum. I seems to lack the tech know how.
Thank you all
Re: I Need To Know How Check Signature Link Of People Profile On The Forum by Emperorchix(m): 5:41pm On Nov 26, 2017
akinz4:
Can someone help me tutorial on how to check signature link of people's profile on this or other forum. I seems to lack the tech know how.
Thank you all
just click on the person's username and his or her profile will be displayed, from there you can see the person's signature.
Re: I Need To Know How Check Signature Link Of People Profile On The Forum by govaz(m): 7:43pm On Nov 26, 2017
Some usernames like "Nobody"are not clickable on this forum.How do we click on the username?
Re: I Need To Know How Check Signature Link Of People Profile On The Forum by IJMBEXCEL: 7:58pm On Nov 26, 2017
govaz:
Some usernames like "Nobody"are not clickable on this forum.How do we click on the username?
it means the person already deactivated. you won't be able to click on it then.
Re: I Need To Know How Check Signature Link Of People Profile On The Forum by dominique(f): 5:04pm On Dec 06, 2017
Attach a signature to your profile, that way you would be able to view other people's signature

(1) (Reply)

I Have 650k,advice Me / Remote Workers Who Use Geegpay, Please Share Your Transfer Experiences Here / Get Paid by using this App!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.