Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,096 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:02 AM

Help Spiritually Dead - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help Spiritually Dead (364 Views)

Pastor Pulls Pants, Shave Parts Of Members To Deliver Them Spiritually / OPC Members Fortify Themselves And Their Weapons Spiritually In Lagos. Photos / I Need Help spiritually Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Spiritually Dead by HELPME817: 10:30am On Nov 26, 2017
I was a very normal guy lived a normal life till something happened in my life.i read a lot,i love yo follow up on any trend.well i never knew what is a partner but do hear it everyday,i really understood it when i was in a hospital that was a language btw gays and lgbt.I took intrest asked the guy how does it feel with swx with same,said cool.

i took intrest,next their languages bottom,top and versatile,never knew googled them.i had the desire to feel how it is,but having tried cos i can't put my stick into a man's a.s.s nor allow one put his in mine.well one of them sucked my stick and licked my ass,yeah was fun but i felt dirty.ever since i just get them online to massage me and suck my stick and a.....sss.

Well it was fun but not my style,have to quit,yeah i have quitted.but something snapped in me spiritually

I feel very very dirty even since i have stopped for two years now.but then on that site,i met pastors,rev.fathers,seminarians,infact i asked one seminarian how fo u feel after this act.he said im insulting him,some said our God is a meiciful father.

choir group very common plenty,how can one be dirty and praise the Lord.im tired,im confused

Pls gays and Lesebians im not insulting anybody im just saying my views.

there are more gays and lez out there than staright people,a lot of people are just pretending i saw it all.
in the national assembly they are theremin your kids school they are there,they are everywhere.

i now ask why is the dark growing stronger than the light everyday,things that we considered taboo when we were young are now norms in the society.

I would have published the site but many innocent kids here will be exposed.

bisexualism i have seeen is some peoples calling either by birth or interaction but to me is not.Why did i say so?the few times i tried it my Conscience almost killed me but when i asked them,they said it never bothers them.

As it is liike this,i hardly go to church,i look at all. Men of God with caution,a lot of padophiles roaming the church.I BELIEVE IN GOD,I BELIEVE IN THE SON JESUS,I BELIEVE I HAVE BEEN CLEANSED BUT WHY IS THE DEVIL STRONG ON EARTH AND GETTING STRONGER COS ALL THIS ARE NOT NORMAL NORMS OF LIFE.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL.PLS NO INSULTS.
THANKS
Re: Help Spiritually Dead by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 26, 2017
bro i thank God for your life,
the nowadays christians are so loose that's why the devil penetrate their life and use them to perfect his works on the earth ,
the devil dominate our life because of our prayerless lifestyle.
Re: Help Spiritually Dead by OtemSapien: 11:04am On Nov 26, 2017
Whatever you don't like, stop doing it. It's that simple.
Re: Help Spiritually Dead by Zenithpeak(m): 3:30pm On Nov 26, 2017
2 Timothy 3:1-9 KJV

[1]This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

[2] For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

[3] Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
[4] Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

[5] Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

[6] For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

[7] Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

[8] Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.

[9] But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men , as theirs also was.

We are not surprised by all these atrocities and others not mentioned. We were forewarned!

This is just the beginning it will get to the experience of Sodom and Gomorrah.... Even the verry elect shall be deceived.... This is the time for all the children of God to be fortifying themselves in the power of His might and know for sure that, this is a time to separate yourself.

As for you @op, your life is between you and your God without the help of a third party. So whatever you make of it is your portion. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Waiting On God Or Wander About (a Must Read) / See The Small Mexican Town Embracing Islam / Grow Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.