Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

I Need Help spiritually Please - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need Help spiritually Please (1858 Views)

African Church Leaders Like David Oyedepo Are Spiritually Bankrupt. / Pastor Pulls Pants, Shave Parts Of Members To Deliver Them Spiritually / OPC Members Fortify Themselves And Their Weapons Spiritually In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help spiritually Please by TeamLeader(m): 5:58am On Dec 07, 2017
I can't remember how many times i've created thread on this issue. i'm just tired about my life now. I've prayed, prayed and prayed about this particular issue of retrogression because its been disturbing my life from moving forward in every aspect for years now. I've gone mfm, different places. These days i don't sleep in the night because of midnight prayers from 12:30am. @32 i should be thinking of marriage by now but Nothing is working for me. 2 square meals is a problem for me. My business has gone down to zero. Sometimes I feel depressed and discouraged about prayer at times that's the truth. I don't know what to do again.

MY CHALLENGE IS THIS, FOR ALMOST 10 YEARS NOW I ALWAYS SEE MYSELF BACK IN THE SEC SCHL THAT I FINISHED IN 2004 OR MY PREVIOUS OFFICE IN THE DREAM WHICH IS A SIGN OF BACKWARDNESS FROM ALL INDICATIONS.

Am i gonna die like this?
Will this problem go on its own naturally?

Maybe i can't solve this spiritual problem on my own. Maybe i need to meet a man of God or a Muslim cleric to pray and deliver me from this spirit of backwardness. You can direct or recommend any for me.

I created this thread because after my prayer last night, i still had this dream this morning again.

Please if you have faced similar problems in the past pls share on what you do or where you go to, to overcome it be it in a Christian way or Muslim way.

Note: Am a Christian but i need to get out of this problem.

Thnx & God bless
Re: I Need Help spiritually Please by Amberon11: 6:03am On Dec 07, 2017
Pls if you haven't, locate Omega Power Ministries Port Harcourt. Pls do so urgently if you need changes in your life.
Re: I Need Help spiritually Please by TeamLeader(m): 6:08am On Dec 07, 2017
Amberon11:
Pls if you haven't, locate Omega Power Ministries Port Harcourt. Pls do so urgently if you need changes in your life.

Am in lagos at the moment sir. Thnx for your response
Re: I Need Help spiritually Please by duduade: 6:23am On Dec 07, 2017
It is well with you brother

1 Like

Re: I Need Help spiritually Please by iamgenius(m): 6:32am On Dec 07, 2017
TeamLeader:

Am in lagos at the moment sir. Thnx for your response
My brother, no witch is after you. Your problems are manmade problems, created by our leaders and ourselves. Don't let any Pastor or Alfa defraud you. Nigeria is doing us.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help spiritually Please by TeamLeader(m): 6:37am On Dec 07, 2017
iamgenius:
My brother, no witch is after you. Your problems are manmade problems, created by our leaders and ourselves. Don't let any Pastor or Alfa defraud you. Nigeria is doing us.

grin

1 Like

Re: I Need Help spiritually Please by cyborg123(m): 8:58am On Dec 07, 2017
Hope you didn't perform an act of severe wickedness in your secondary school or former place of work? Karma works.

On the positive side, the dream could mean your destiny is tied to the aforementioned places either as an educator or whatever it is you did at your former place of work.

iamgenius:
I second this.
Re: I Need Help spiritually Please by fellowman: 9:05am On Dec 07, 2017
when you get a good job and leave that job you keep on having memories of that place, the fact that you haven't moved on.
Re: I Need Help spiritually Please by TeamLeader(m): 10:07am On Dec 07, 2017
cyborg123:
Hope you didn't perform an act of severe wickedness in your secondary school or former place of work? Karma works.

On the positive side, the dream could mean your destiny is tied to the aforementioned places either as an educator or whatever it is you did at your former place of work.

I second this.

No im not that weaked o back then. I think this is a spiritual thing. Either frm ma family background or something. The dream disturbs me alot and from my info gathered, if i dont deal with it i will hardly grow and the reality is happening for me thats why am looking for a way out. Am seriously tired
Re: I Need Help spiritually Please by TeamLeader(m): 10:09am On Dec 07, 2017
fellowman:
when you get a good job and leave that job you keep on having memories of that place, the fact that you haven't moved on.

Bro the new job isn't even coming thats why i started doing business. The business crashed and to get a new job now is a problem
Re: I Need Help spiritually Please by fellowman: 10:27am On Dec 07, 2017
TeamLeader:

Bro the new job isn't even coming thats why i started doing business. The business crashed and to get a new job now is a problem

have you thought about leaving your place of residence....?

Let me explain, when I went to Lagos I saw more igbos there doing menial jobs, but back in my place people doing menial jobs will be yorubas and northerners and I realized that the same menial jobs they do at Lagos they could do it in their home town.

so I asked myself how come the yorubas can't also make it in their home town but they come to the east to look for their daily bread. Then I realized that shame is a major factor in making it big in life.

if you can leave your comfort zone and go to a new place entirely you can then begin to do some menial jobs and then make ends meet.

this is not tribal but I'm just saying my observation.

if you can't do a menial job you can search for work, start somewhere then grow from there, the shame of going back home empty handed will push you on, example I see some people go back home during Christmas and buy a goat to celebrate but deep inside I've gone to Lagos to see them, they aren't living that large but the drive t make it is in them, so just think about leaving your comfort zone.

first.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help spiritually Please by TeamLeader(m): 12:02pm On Dec 07, 2017
fellowman:

have you thought about leaving your place of residence....?

Let me explain, when I went to Lagos I saw more igbos there doing menial jobs, but back in my place people doing menial jobs will be yorubas and northerners and I realized that the same menial jobs they do at Lagos they could do it in their home town.

so I asked myself how come the yorubas can't also make it in their home town but they come to the east to look for their daily bread. Then I realized that shame is a major factor in making it big in life.

if you can leave your comfort zone and go to a new place entirely you can then begin to do some menial jobs and then make ends meet.

this is not tribal but I'm just saying my observation.

if you can't do a menial job you can search for work, start somewhere then grow from there, the shame of going back home empty handed will push you on, example I see some people go back home during Christmas and buy a goat to celebrate but deep inside I've gone to Lagos to see them, they aren't living that large but the drive t make it is in them, so just think about leaving your comfort zone.

first.

Thnx bro. Its been noted. I appreciate
Re: I Need Help spiritually Please by cyborg123(m): 2:59pm On Dec 07, 2017
TeamLeader:

No im not that weaked o back then. I think this is a spiritual thing. Either frm ma family background or something. The dream disturbs me alot and from my info gathered, if i dont deal with it i will hardly grow and the reality is happening for me thats why am looking for a way out. Am seriously tired
Ok. I wish you the best.
Re: I Need Help spiritually Please by ashjay001(m): 5:09pm On Dec 07, 2017
TeamLeader:

Thnx bro. Its been noted. I appreciate

Dont just note it, fellowman(tiri gbosa), was quite astute!

Start thinking outside d box!
Re: I Need Help spiritually Please by judedwriter(m): 7:13pm On Dec 07, 2017
TeamLeader:
I can't remember how many times i've created thread on this issue. i'm just tired about my life now. I've prayed, prayed and prayed about this particular issue of retrogression because its been disturbing my life from moving forward in every aspect for years now. I've gone mfm, different places. These days i don't sleep in the night because of midnight prayers from 12:30am. @32 i should be thinking of marriage by now but Nothing is working for me. 2 square meals is a problem for me. My business has gone down to zero. Sometimes I feel depressed and discouraged about prayer at times that's the truth. I don't know what to do again.

MY CHALLENGE IS THIS, FOR ALMOST 10 YEARS NOW I ALWAYS SEE MYSELF BACK IN THE SEC SCHL THAT I FINISHED IN 2004 OR MY PREVIOUS OFFICE IN THE DREAM WHICH IS A SIGN OF BACKWARDNESS FROM ALL INDICATIONS.

Maybe i can't solve this spiritual problem on my own. Maybe i need to meet a man of God or a Muslim cleric to pray and deliver me from this spirit of backwardness. You can direct or recommend any for me.

I created this thread because after my prayer last night, i still had this dream this morning again.

Please if you have faced similar problems in the past pls share on what you do or where you go to, to overcome it be it in a Christian way or Muslim way.

Thnx & God bless
Solution: increase your faith. God can only do according to the level of your faith, nothing is impossible with God, but He works with faith.

Most of the great men of God that perform great miracles have all passed through different levels of faith, God is no magician.

What is faith? Faith is believing God through His Word. The more you read the bible and pray, the more faith you have for the supernatural.
How much time do you spend reading the bible and praying to release your faith?

No demon or witch or curse can resist the power of God released by faith. The more faith you have, the more power and miracles, its that easy. And faith comes as you spend more time reading the bible, praying and worshiping.

So the word of God is the foundation of the supernatural...ignore it and your spiritual life is in tatters! Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: I Need Help spiritually Please by donk552(m): 11:16am On Dec 08, 2017
Seeing yourself in a former school, house or place of work is bad, it cause delay, backwardness, limitation in someone if not deal wit it, it will useless your life. It happen to before whenever i dream like that, i'll lose all my investment. Pls prayer against spirit of limitation, backwardness, and stagnation and if you're single be far from lady, the number one causes is fornication and lie.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help spiritually Please by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 08, 2017
TeamLeader:

Thnx & God bless
what is the context of the dream,how did yhu feel while been back there, what did yhu do, mostly check yhur emotional state while in the dream, what were yhu feeling.

Dreaming of a past place especially one you've experience is not a sign of backwardness, buh its a sign of regression psychologically . there is something in yhur past left unattended too and usually it relates to your present situation. The subconscious mind doesn't speak the way the conscious mind speaks,instead it understands symbols and archetypes ,that's how it communicates by using emotional triggers, symbols and archetype.

An example of this phenomenon is the fact that yhu as a human being do not consciously read words yhu already know in full, in stead yhu read by recognition, than literally reading the letters one by one.

So observe yhur dream pattern or talk to a psychologist.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help spiritually Please by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 08, 2017
TeamLeader:

Thnx & God bless

It could be a sign of retrogression. But also remember that the devil gets alot of help from the people he oppresses. For example, why is your business going gown? Have you gotten lazy and too tired to put in extra effort? If you want retrogression to stop, it has to start with you. Do not procrastinate anything you are supposed to do. Wake up early when you don't feel like. Put in extra effort to your work even when you don't feel like. That's how you resist that devil...And he will flee from you.

Lastly, get rid of negative friends and people who discourage you. If they are relatives, put a distance. Don't discuss your plans with everyone. Some people are dream killers.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help spiritually Please by petra1(m): 4:09am On Dec 09, 2017
TeamLeader:

Thnx & God bless

All these issues about going to MFM and several churches don’t mean you’re spiritual . You need to have personal relationship with christ . How can you as a christian be thinking of going to a Muslim imam . It’ shows you don’t have a commitment to christ .

Your problem is so simple to solve . Of course there’s a spiritual part to but also you need to work on yourself and on your mind .dont be ruled by dream . When you have a bad dream it’s a suggestion from Satan . Cancel the bad and confess the opposite . Submit yourselve to a pastor . Especially if he someone who can cast out demon . Ancestral sprits responsible for backward amx stagnation most times . Use the word of God daily . Don’t Be desperate in prayer . Rather be authoritative . You’re so desperate and at this point you’re ready to go for any solution . Even if it’s juju. This is not faith .

Hebrews 11:6 (NLT)
And it is impossible to please God without faith. Anyone who wants to come to him must believe that God exists and that he rewards those who sincerely seek him.

Your solution is christ only . Meet a minister . You could have done the prayer yourself but an experienced minister can get better results . Because 3 major things can cause backwardness spiritually . Witchcraft , marine wife, ancestral spirits or idols . There are questions he may ask you just to confirm . Such matter require thoroughness not just general prayers

1 Like

Re: I Need Help spiritually Please by IFAnation: 2:43am On Feb 16, 2023
If you have tried your so called churches and nothing is working, find your way back to tradition. Some ignorant Africans undermine the power in the black soils of Africa, a shame. If you haven't solved this problems chat me on WhatsApp. Close your eyes and let your spirit wake.

+234 812 667 8916

(1) (Reply)

Uncovering the Surprising Reason Jesus Said "The Violent Taketh it by Force" / Church And Christian Promiscuity / The True Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.