Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,998 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Drop Your T.V And Other Electronics Problem And Get It Solved For U - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Drop Your T.V And Other Electronics Problem And Get It Solved For U (669 Views)

Get It Solved: Alexa Routines Not Working Problem / German Used T.vs,d.v.ds,home Theatres And America Used T.v For Sale / I Buy Infinix, Tecno And Itel Scrap Phones With Screen Problem And Panel Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop Your T.V And Other Electronics Problem And Get It Solved For U by sunlawphy(m): 12:47pm On Nov 26, 2017
U can drop your T.V and other electronic gadgets problem here for us to assist u..looking forward to help...
Re: Drop Your T.V And Other Electronics Problem And Get It Solved For U by billynoni(m): 12:55pm On Nov 26, 2017
Thank you very much,my problem is that I've been planning to get a TV now buh the money right now with me is two thousand naira,can you help with the rest coz the price of the Tv i want is twenty-three thounsand? grin grin grin
Re: Drop Your T.V And Other Electronics Problem And Get It Solved For U by StPete: 2:34pm On Nov 26, 2017
billynoni:
Thank you very much,my problem is that I've been planning to get a TV now buh the money right now with me is two thousand naira,can you help with the rest coz the price of the Tv i want is twenty-three thounsand? grin grin grin

You don kolo grin grin

OP, nice initiative but I'm not sure you'd be able to provide solutions for some very deep tv issues. For instance, one of my TVs is terribly flickering with the colours separated from each other.
Re: Drop Your T.V And Other Electronics Problem And Get It Solved For U by billynoni(m): 3:28pm On Nov 26, 2017
StPete:

You don kolo grin grin

OP, nice initiative but I'm not sure you'd be able to provide solutions for some very deep tv issues. For instance, one of my TVs is terribly flickering with the colours separated from each other.
See me see Nigerians oooo,someone cannot say his problem and ask for assistance in peace again. Shebi you saw it when the OP said ''for us to assist u..looking forward to help...'',just saying what I need.
Re: Drop Your T.V And Other Electronics Problem And Get It Solved For U by sunlawphy(m): 10:29pm On Nov 26, 2017
billynoni:
U Dont Know Wetin De Do U I Mean Tv And Other Eletronics Troubleshooting Simple....
Re: Drop Your T.V And Other Electronics Problem And Get It Solved For U by billynoni(m): 10:31pm On Nov 26, 2017
sunlawphy:

U Dont Know Wetin De Do U I Mean Tv And Other Eletronics Troubleshooting Simple....
grin grin grin U for clarify nah when you opened the thread.
Re: Drop Your T.V And Other Electronics Problem And Get It Solved For U by sunlawphy(m): 10:31pm On Nov 26, 2017
StPete:

You don kolo grin grin

How Many Inches And What Brand.
Likely To Be The Screen
Re: Drop Your T.V And Other Electronics Problem And Get It Solved For U by StPete: 4:19am On Nov 27, 2017
sunlawphy:
How Many Inches And What Brand. Likely To Be The Screen
Sony 40" 3D LED
Re: Drop Your T.V And Other Electronics Problem And Get It Solved For U by ifykelvin: 11:44am On Nov 27, 2017
Got a led lg tv.42 inches.. Its working bt d problm is i cnt see the picture, lyk d inner light is off, but its talking nd wen yu get closer yu cn see lil picture. How much will it cost me to fix
Re: Drop Your T.V And Other Electronics Problem And Get It Solved For U by sunlawphy(m): 7:27am On Dec 01, 2017
StPete:

Sony 40" 3D LED
kindly send the model no or call:09082777350
Re: Drop Your T.V And Other Electronics Problem And Get It Solved For U by sunlawphy(m): 8:26am On Dec 01, 2017
ifykelvin:
Got a led lg tv.42 inches.. Its working bt d problm is i cnt see the picture, lyk d inner light is off, but its talking nd wen yu get closer yu cn see lil picture. How much will it cost me to fix
it is the backlight that has problem kindly send the model no or call me:09082777350

(1) (Reply)

MTN Is Full Of Empty Promises / Samsung Gear S2 Smart Watch And Wireless Charger / Samsung Galaxy S6edge 32gb (cracked)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.