Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Joke Silva Shares Success Secret - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joke Silva Shares Success Secret (428 Views)

Joke Silva Shares Photo Of Herself When She Was Slim / Joke Silva Shares Family Photos To Wish Husband Happy Father's Day / Ofu Obekpa Who Featured In 'Captain America' Shares Success Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Joke Silva Shares Success Secret by Kvjohn47: 1:19pm On Nov 26, 2017
While some might argue that veteran actress, Joke Silva, is either lucky or talented, she revealed in a recent interview that her success in life has noting to do with these two factors.

For the sake of the younger ones, the thespian was quick to share some responsible for her success. She said, “What has helped me in life is grace. So much grace.

I believe God empowered me with passion and respect. I did whatever was possible within the stage of performance, then, stage transited into television and television to film till we ended up with what we now call Nollywood.

I am grateful to God that I am where I am because it is only Him that could have allowed all the hard work to pay off. Talent is great but it doesn’t guarantee success; a man can run out of luck, but grace?

You keep blossoming and that’s what my story is.”Taking a trip down memory lane, the star actress said that she has always wanted to be an actress. However, unlike some of her Continue reading here:

https://kindexgist./2017/11/26/joke-silva-shares-success-secret/amp/

(1) (Reply)

Miss South Africa Wins Miss Universe Crown / OAP Toolz Reacts To Seyi Shay’s Transparent Outfit (IMAGES) / Jackie Appiah Releases New Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.