Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,910 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Terrible Accident At Jakande Estate Okeafa - Nairalander - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Terrible Accident At Jakande Estate Okeafa - Nairalander (34159 Views)

Man Escapes Death In Terrible Accident Along Enugu Road (Photos) / Man Swims From His House To Friends Place In Jakande Estate, Lekki (Video) / Terrible Accident In Kogi, Many Dead, Others Injured (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Terrible Accident At Jakande Estate Okeafa - Nairalander by HeavenIsSoReall: 3:10pm On Nov 26, 2017
This woman was knocked down by a vehicle few hours ago. The driver of the vehicle who happened to be a woman abandoned the vehicle and ran away.
An an eye witness said "the woman was making phone call while driving and lost control of the vehicle". Nobody could identify the victim. Pls check if you can identify her.

Re: Terrible Accident At Jakande Estate Okeafa - Nairalander by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 26, 2017
Doesn't she have any means of identification on her??
Like phone or national ID card or driven license..
I'm not sure this is the best place to go on with this.
Re: Terrible Accident At Jakande Estate Okeafa - Nairalander by HeavenIsSoReall: 3:23pm On Nov 26, 2017
Angry residents deflating the vehicle tyres.

mynd44 lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Terrible Accident At Jakande Estate Okeafa - Nairalander by NwaAmaikpe: 3:26pm On Nov 26, 2017
shocked

How do you expect anyone to identify her,
The picture quality of your phone's camera is too poor.

We can't make out her face because you snapped the body from a mile away.

Please get a device with a Carl Zeiss Lens if you must go into Photojournalism.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrible Accident At Jakande Estate Okeafa - Nairalander by emeijeh(m): 3:26pm On Nov 26, 2017
HeavenIsSoReall:
This woman was knocked down by a vehicle few hours ago. The driver of the vehicle who happened to be a woman abandoned the vehicle and ran away.

7 Likes

Re: Terrible Accident At Jakande Estate Okeafa - Nairalander by Oluwasaeon(m): 3:26pm On Nov 26, 2017
cry
Re: Terrible Accident At Jakande Estate Okeafa - Nairalander by HeavenIsSoReall: 3:35pm On Nov 26, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

How do you expect anyone to identify her,
The picture quality of your phone's camera is too poor.

We can't make out her face because you snapped the body from a mile away.

Please get a device with a Carl Zeiss Lens if you must go into Photojournalism.

They didn't allow anyone to take her pics, I just manage to get these. Pls bear with me.

2 Likes

Re: Terrible Accident At Jakande Estate Okeafa - Nairalander by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 26, 2017
That Jakande gate is something else. A lot of demolishings need to be done there.

2 Likes

Re: Terrible Accident At Jakande Estate Okeafa - Nairalander by HeavenIsSoReall: 3:41pm On Nov 26, 2017
FortifiedCity:
That Jakande gate is something else. A lot of demolishings need to be done there.

You are right but the accident happened inside the estate.
Re: Terrible Accident At Jakande Estate Okeafa - Nairalander by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 26, 2017
HeavenIsSoReall:

You are right but the accident happened inside the estate.
Go back there, snap the face of the woman and come back.

Go now! !!!

3 Likes

Re: Terrible Accident At Jakande Estate Okeafa - Nairalander by HeavenIsSoReall: 3:51pm On Nov 26, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Go back there, snap the face of the woman and come back.

Go now! !!!

lol, let me tell my car.

2 Likes

Re: Terrible Accident At Jakande Estate Okeafa - Nairalander by emeijeh(m): 4:43pm On Nov 26, 2017
Queenlovely:
Some of you will come here and condemn the driver because she is rich.
My twin sister knocked down a little boy who was running away from his angry parents. He didn't even look he just Got knocked down by the speeding vehicle.
Some times it is their fault. It even happened to me around eleme junction. The man just suddenly Jumped in front of my spider Camry. Because he was tired of life. He got injured but I took him to a hospital.
I opened a shop for him a month later but he mismanaged it. He said its from his village

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrible Accident At Jakande Estate Okeafa - Nairalander by miqos03: 7:39pm On Nov 26, 2017
haaa
Re: Terrible Accident At Jakande Estate Okeafa - Nairalander by razbec: 7:39pm On Nov 26, 2017
goo
Re: Terrible Accident At Jakande Estate Okeafa - Nairalander by iluvpomo(m): 7:41pm On Nov 26, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked....Please get a device with a Carl Zeiss Lens if you must go into Photojournalism.
Or even if an iPotato is being used, just a close-up picture should work.
Re: Terrible Accident At Jakande Estate Okeafa - Nairalander by psychologist(m): 7:42pm On Nov 26, 2017
R. I. P to the woman

Btw Warris this angry Ndi hofemanu is this the latest trend ?
Two combs cry

11 Likes

Re: Terrible Accident At Jakande Estate Okeafa - Nairalander by money121(m): 7:43pm On Nov 26, 2017
R.I.P cry
Re: Terrible Accident At Jakande Estate Okeafa - Nairalander by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 26, 2017
Queenlovely:
My twin sister knocked down a little boy who was running away from his angry parents. He didn't even look he just Got knocked down by the speeding vehicle.
Some times it is their fault. It even happened to me around eleme junction. The man just suddenly Jumped in front of my spider Camry. Because he was tired of life. He got injured but I took him to a hospital.
I opened a shop for him a month later but he mismanaged it. He said its from his village

come open shop for me sef

3 Likes

Re: Terrible Accident At Jakande Estate Okeafa - Nairalander by Alariiwo: 7:44pm On Nov 26, 2017
Some people are just careless and useless..

Despite all the warnings to focus while driving, they'll be doing I don't care & oversabi.. Now she has ended someone's likely bread winner life.
The driver shall never go unpunished.
Re: Terrible Accident At Jakande Estate Okeafa - Nairalander by iamclime(m): 7:44pm On Nov 26, 2017
If I remember vivdly, there is this website of Motor Vehicle Administration or something where you can get the details of the owner of that car by just typing in the registration number. Who can help with that? This is sad! So sad!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrible Accident At Jakande Estate Okeafa - Nairalander by EdDave(m): 7:45pm On Nov 26, 2017
RIP. So unfortunate. Both drivers and pedestrians need to be careful.
Re: Terrible Accident At Jakande Estate Okeafa - Nairalander by MaryBenn(f): 7:45pm On Nov 26, 2017
Queenlovely:

You have first Class in Lying

Chai grin grin cheesy grin grin grin

15 Likes

Re: Terrible Accident At Jakande Estate Okeafa - Nairalander by Normally: 7:46pm On Nov 26, 2017
Queenlovely:
I opened a shop for him a month later but mismanaged it. He said its from his village

Lol.... Tell me another story

8 Likes

Re: Terrible Accident At Jakande Estate Okeafa - Nairalander by SgtKisswhere: 7:47pm On Nov 26, 2017
emeijeh:

my exact reaction bro sad

2 Likes

Re: Terrible Accident At Jakande Estate Okeafa - Nairalander by Johnpaul01: 7:48pm On Nov 26, 2017
Don't make call while driving, you say NO!, Now you have ended one innocent woman's life like Vic O's career

1 Like

Re: Terrible Accident At Jakande Estate Okeafa - Nairalander by iamclime(m): 7:52pm On Nov 26, 2017
iamclime:
If I remember vivdly, there is this website of Motor Vehicle Administration or something where you can get the details of the owner of that car by just typing in the registration number. Who can help with that? This is sad! So sad!

Got it. lsmvaapvs.org

3 Likes

Re: Terrible Accident At Jakande Estate Okeafa - Nairalander by emeijeh(m): 7:53pm On Nov 26, 2017
SgtKisswhere:

Don't mind the serial liar

4 Likes

Re: Terrible Accident At Jakande Estate Okeafa - Nairalander by Referendum50(f): 7:54pm On Nov 26, 2017
SgtKisswhere:

Re: Terrible Accident At Jakande Estate Okeafa - Nairalander by guru90: 7:54pm On Nov 26, 2017
Queenlovely:

#Ritual money....

Give and take back secretly.....

But u gat A+ (Liar)

1 Like

Re: Terrible Accident At Jakande Estate Okeafa - Nairalander by toprealman: 7:56pm On Nov 26, 2017
Queenlovely:
She was talking on her phone.....read before you start spilling your poo. No be only shop you open......mall nko? Lalasticlala wants to know if you also bought this your "victim" snake Camry

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Road Trip: Lagos To Abuja By Road / Taraba University Final Year Law Student & His Father Die In Motor Accident / List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.