Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Baby Born With Big B**bs Sparks Reaction On Social Media! (pictures) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Baby Born With Big B**bs Sparks Reaction On Social Media! (pictures) (5439 Views)

A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) / Man And His Very Tall Brazilian Wife Cause A Stir On Social Media (Pictures) / Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baby Born With Big B**bs Sparks Reaction On Social Media! (pictures) by Thekokoroom2: 12:56pm On Sep 30, 2022
Little baby with saggy boobs got people talking!
Watch video on IG: @eugenesblog9ja

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baby Born With Big B**bs Sparks Reaction On Social Media! (pictures) by faithfull18(f): 12:59pm On Sep 30, 2022
Hmmn

1 Like

Re: Baby Born With Big B**bs Sparks Reaction On Social Media! (pictures) by Creamypie(m): 1:01pm On Sep 30, 2022
What is happening for this world

2 Likes

Re: Baby Born With Big B**bs Sparks Reaction On Social Media! (pictures) by Jeon(f): 1:02pm On Sep 30, 2022
embarassed

Free pass for Men.
The ones without breast are not free, then who's this one?

May the Lord be with her and protects her from the genital that has it own mind.

6 Likes

Re: Baby Born With Big B**bs Sparks Reaction On Social Media! (pictures) by Unzerious: 1:11pm On Sep 30, 2022
I guess the Mum took Boob enlargement pill while Pregnant grin

7 Likes

Re: Baby Born With Big B**bs Sparks Reaction On Social Media! (pictures) by advanceDNA: 1:17pm On Sep 30, 2022
Ive seen this before....it went down after some months...

6 Likes

Re: Baby Born With Big B**bs Sparks Reaction On Social Media! (pictures) by mysticwarrior(m): 1:23pm On Sep 30, 2022
It would shrink as the child grows.

10 Likes

Re: Baby Born With Big B**bs Sparks Reaction On Social Media! (pictures) by Septagon: 1:31pm On Sep 30, 2022
Awwwn,so sweet.Look at how innocent the poor baby looks
Re: Baby Born With Big B**bs Sparks Reaction On Social Media! (pictures) by Newfoundlove: 1:36pm On Sep 30, 2022
Hmmmm....
Re: Baby Born With Big B**bs Sparks Reaction On Social Media! (pictures) by culf: 1:50pm On Sep 30, 2022
waooo
Re: Baby Born With Big B**bs Sparks Reaction On Social Media! (pictures) by jeromestarks: 2:33pm On Sep 30, 2022
Wahala be like big breast; e look attractive but na big problem.
This child is cursed.
Re: Baby Born With Big B**bs Sparks Reaction On Social Media! (pictures) by fyzaila: 2:40pm On Sep 30, 2022
jeromestarks:
Wahala be like big breast; e look attractive but na big problem.
This child is cursed.

Cursed asin how? Stop saying rubbish. It is normal, with everyday hot water massage during bath time it will go down.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Baby Born With Big B**bs Sparks Reaction On Social Media! (pictures) by Darkcloud11(m): 2:52pm On Sep 30, 2022
End time boobs I see Ned nwoko offering to sponsor this child education and feeding but the parents should be wise angry grin grin grin grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Baby Born With Big B**bs Sparks Reaction On Social Media! (pictures) by general111(m): 3:14pm On Sep 30, 2022
Puberty met this one inside her mother's belle... grin
Re: Baby Born With Big B**bs Sparks Reaction On Social Media! (pictures) by Reggaemich(m): 3:48pm On Sep 30, 2022
This child should be protected

And not exposed like this on social media

What a generation ,we find ourselves

Not everything should be put on social media

What A Mother embarassed embarassed

13 Likes

Re: Baby Born With Big B**bs Sparks Reaction On Social Media! (pictures) by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:07pm On Sep 30, 2022
must be with all the yeye HORMONES in the food they eat...that was passed on to the child. there is medication that children can take to reduce the hormones in their system so that they dont get to puberty too quickly and grow breast too early etc.

1 Like

Re: Baby Born With Big B**bs Sparks Reaction On Social Media! (pictures) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 30, 2022
This is a fairly common condition.
Usually as a result of enormous quantity of circulating maternal steroids.
These steroids sensitise the fetal breast parenchyma tissues causing physiological hyperplasia with resultant increase in breast tissue circumferentially & globally.
Furthermore, most yield breastmilk owing to their overstimulation by maternal steroids, and the milk is termed the "witch's milk"

Finally,
if that's the baby's mother, then she is a huge disgrace to humans. She would have fulfilled her dreams if she graced this world a nannygoat.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Baby Born With Big B**bs Sparks Reaction On Social Media! (pictures) by Mystic216: 4:14pm On Sep 30, 2022
Na tomorrow

1 Share

Re: Baby Born With Big B**bs Sparks Reaction On Social Media! (pictures) by jeromestarks: 4:23pm On Sep 30, 2022
fyzaila:

Cursed asin how? Stop saying rubbish. It is normal, with everyday hot water massage during bath time it will go down.
The woman body doesn't know reverse; nothing gets better. Only worse.

Breast don't get smaller but bigger.

Their stomach don't get flatter but bigger till it becomes like Hilux tyre. (Nonsense!)

The worst is their vag!na. It doesn't get tighter only wider, dirtier and uglier.

Wise women quickly settle down with a man before they clock 23. The foolish ones keep playing games with guys till their time pass.
Re: Baby Born With Big B**bs Sparks Reaction On Social Media! (pictures) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 30, 2022
jeromestarks:

Their stomach don't get flatter but bigger till it becomes like Hilux tyre. (Nonsense!)

The worst is their vag!na. It doesn't get tighter only wider, dirtier and uglier.

Wise women quickly settle down with a man before they clock 23. The foolish ones keep playing games with guys till their time pass.

You are exceptionally dumb.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Born With Big B**bs Sparks Reaction On Social Media! (pictures) by jeromestarks: 4:27pm On Sep 30, 2022
Jovialjune1:

You are exceptionally dumb.

Prove me wrong. You know all I said is truth.
Re: Baby Born With Big B**bs Sparks Reaction On Social Media! (pictures) by Jeon(f): 4:30pm On Sep 30, 2022
jeromestarks:

You talk foolish. I wonder what would've happened if GOD gave you brain.

12 Likes

Re: Baby Born With Big B**bs Sparks Reaction On Social Media! (pictures) by jeromestarks: 4:33pm On Sep 30, 2022
Jeon:

You talk foolish. I wonder what would've happened if GOD gave you brain.
Read my post again. Try to comprehend each line. Then, come back and insult me again if I lied.
Re: Baby Born With Big B**bs Sparks Reaction On Social Media! (pictures) by Jeon(f): 4:34pm On Sep 30, 2022
jeromestarks:

Read my post again. Try to comprehend each line. Then, come back and insult me again if I lied.

You talk foolish.
those women are in their 30s. And thier muscle and body tissue are still intact.

My mom is in 50s and she's till younger. The day her sister came visiting [ she lives in delta ] she said " your mom no dy age at all ".

8 Likes

Re: Baby Born With Big B**bs Sparks Reaction On Social Media! (pictures) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 30, 2022
jeromestarks:

Not necessary!

1 Like

Re: Baby Born With Big B**bs Sparks Reaction On Social Media! (pictures) by jeromestarks: 4:38pm On Sep 30, 2022
Jeon:

You talk foolish.
those women are in their 30s. And thier muscle and body tissue are still intact.
Hahaha. You're using these models as a crunch to make yourself feel better. Sweetheart, reality is different.
Post your mother's picture or yours.
Re: Baby Born With Big B**bs Sparks Reaction On Social Media! (pictures) by Jeon(f): 4:43pm On Sep 30, 2022
jeromestarks:

Hahaha. You're using these models as a crunch to make yourself feel better. Sweetheart, reality is different.
Post your mother's picture or yours.

The models are Women and over 23 [which is the statics you are using ].

Why will I do that for a fellow without brain? and if you want my photo go search for it ,although it's advisable to stay away from it, because I'm fugly.

Most of you Men are using ur mothers in descriptions .

You are really foolish ,sorry to say.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Born With Big B**bs Sparks Reaction On Social Media! (pictures) by jeromestarks: 4:47pm On Sep 30, 2022
Jeon:

Why will I do that for a fellow with brain?

These models take pills, do extra exercise, watch their diet, avoid child bearing etc. They're live for their body. It is their enterprise.

How many women can do that?
Nigerian girls just eat anyhow and they have this foolish mentality that living large is the same thing as eating like cows or using cream and fvcking up and down.
Re: Baby Born With Big B**bs Sparks Reaction On Social Media! (pictures) by HolyMan12: 4:48pm On Sep 30, 2022
Jeon:

Why will I do that for a fellow without brain? and if you want my photo go search for it ,although it's advisable to stay away from it, because I'm fugly.

Fati2001 how you dey you ugly hausa biyatch from the north East grin
Re: Baby Born With Big B**bs Sparks Reaction On Social Media! (pictures) by jeromestarks: 4:51pm On Sep 30, 2022
Jeon:

Maybe you're right but I know that deep down inside you, you know I am not the regular guys you meet.
Re: Baby Born With Big B**bs Sparks Reaction On Social Media! (pictures) by jeromestarks: 4:52pm On Sep 30, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Not necessary!
Sorry. Who are you again?
Re: Baby Born With Big B**bs Sparks Reaction On Social Media! (pictures) by Jeon(f): 4:57pm On Sep 30, 2022
jeromestarks:

These models take pills, do extra exercise, watch their diet, avoid child bearing etc. They're live for their body. It is their enterprise.

ow many women can do that?
Can you afford the the expenses?
So you're trying to tell me that your mom refused to closed her womb in order to avoid child bearing for because it will make her fat.

Black Man sense nah to use am envy, destroy and saying ill comments

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Wife Mistakenly Calls Husband Her Ex Boyfriend's Name. Pls Advice. / The Agony Of Monogamy- By Tola Adeniyi / Is A Wide Vagina For An Unmarried Lady Always A Sign Of Promiscuity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.