Stats: 3,155,870 members, 7,828,103 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Wizkid Breaks Silence Over Why He Didn't Attend Banky's Wedding In South Africa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Breaks Silence Over Why He Didn't Attend Banky's Wedding In South Africa (1184 Views)

Veeiye: I Didn't Attend A University & Wonder Why It Shocks People / E-Money Breaks Silence Over Honorary Doctorate Degree Saga / Tiwa Savage Finally Breaks Silence Over Relationship With Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

Wizkid Breaks Silence Over Why He Didn't Attend Banky's Wedding In South Africa by morereb10: 8:15pm On Nov 26, 2017
Wizkid has be cursed, blasted and slammed by his own fans today for not attending Banky W's white wedding in South Africa which he promised to attend after he missed the traditional wedding held the previous week in Lagos.

According the starboy, his passport was withheld and sources also said one of Adesua Etomi's close friend also suffered the same set back.

Wizkid wrote this on Instagram..

“God bless my big bro @bankywellington and our new wife @adesuaetomi God will bless you with happiness and abundance of Joy as u start your new life together! Missing this day is something that will forever make me sad, But this is not about me, its abt you! Enjoy ! Happiness and love forever ! #Stillwaitingonmypassport”.

I hope people can now cut him some slack that is assuming his claim in true.

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/11/wizkid-breaks-silence-over-why-he-still.html?m=1

Cc lalasticlala mynd44 missyb4

Re: Wizkid Breaks Silence Over Why He Didn't Attend Banky's Wedding In South Africa by Donkalio: 8:23pm On Nov 26, 2017
Since is nt an award show, or free olosho, ur visa had issues. Isorite!
Re: Wizkid Breaks Silence Over Why He Didn't Attend Banky's Wedding In South Africa by makdcash(m): 8:23pm On Nov 26, 2017
Nice one wizzy....simplicity at it peak
Re: Wizkid Breaks Silence Over Why He Didn't Attend Banky's Wedding In South Africa by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 26, 2017
But it would have been better if had sent any of his own people (or any of his baby mamas) to the wedding and the couple will know the person truly represented him and he really had an issue concerning his passport.

THE EXCUSE IS A FILMSY ONE. I'm not hating on him but just being objective and realistic
Re: Wizkid Breaks Silence Over Why He Didn't Attend Banky's Wedding In South Africa by princechurchill(m): 8:51pm On Nov 26, 2017
Passport issue.. Nigerians can manufacture lie that the devil doesn't have the raw materials
Re: Wizkid Breaks Silence Over Why He Didn't Attend Banky's Wedding In South Africa by Smellymouth: 8:56pm On Nov 26, 2017
I had the same passport issue too. It feels bad i couldn't make it to BAAD2017 .. Na osogbo thunder go fire those immigration peeps. .I really feel sad..
Nor vex Banky..

Re: Wizkid Breaks Silence Over Why He Didn't Attend Banky's Wedding In South Africa by UbanmeUdie: 9:15pm On Nov 26, 2017
Re: Wizkid Breaks Silence Over Why He Didn't Attend Banky's Wedding In South Africa by Xerox01(m): 9:16pm On Nov 26, 2017
You had passport issue to Nigeria too na
Re: Wizkid Breaks Silence Over Why He Didn't Attend Banky's Wedding In South Africa by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 26, 2017
"Like" if you don't believe any of those shít he wrote up there

"Share" if you believe him.

Re: Wizkid Breaks Silence Over Why He Didn't Attend Banky's Wedding In South Africa by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 26, 2017
comradespade:
"Like" if you don't believe any of those shít he wrote up there

"Share" if you believe him.

Re: Wizkid Breaks Silence Over Why He Didn't Attend Banky's Wedding In South Africa by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 26, 2017
[quote author=dbaeous post=62743562][/quote]

Re: Wizkid Breaks Silence Over Why He Didn't Attend Banky's Wedding In South Africa by laribari(m): 11:58pm On Nov 26, 2017
derespect:
But it would have been better if had sent any of his own people (or any of his baby mamas) to the wedding and the couple will know the person truly represented him and he really had an issue concerning his passport.

THE EXCUSE IS A FILMSY ONE. I'm not hating on him but just being objective and realistic

Na you dey try put up flimsy excuse on why he should attend. Why send a baby mama? Is Wizzy married to any of them? Are they Mrs wiz kid? They can attend on their own, after all people go to wedding but must they go under wizzy' canopy?

Mr wellington fit nor even vex cos they would have talked on the fone but sending a baby mama sounds stupid.

Wizzy nor dey around, be sey him nor dey around; so why send anyone to represent you (especially a contrator) if you can make it up to them later. Na gift or money sure pass, nor be just go chop rice.

A friend missed my wedding but I got a good cheque (gift) from him later.

Biodun Okeowo, Aka Omobutty-i Am Proud Of My Big Butt / Pictures/video Nina Goes Semi Nude In New Video #bbnaija / Nigerian Actress Bukky Wright Relocates To The United States