Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,072 members, 7,849,349 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:11 PM

Pictures/video Nina Goes Semi Nude In New Video #bbnaija - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures/video Nina Goes Semi Nude In New Video #bbnaija (1187 Views)

Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) / Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang: Dethroned Teen Queen Apologises For Her Semi Nude Photos / Ufomba Onyinyechi Goes Nude In A Bathtub Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures/video Nina Goes Semi Nude In New Video #bbnaija by RYANAYO(m): 12:31pm On Apr 28, 2018
she posted using this caption "I’ll never try to fit in. I was born to STAND OUT."

watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPaRol-6kwg

Re: Pictures/video Nina Goes Semi Nude In New Video #bbnaija by NwaAmaikpe: 12:34pm On Apr 28, 2018
shocked

IMSU slut just like her Federal Girls Government College Umuahia teacher-mom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures/video Nina Goes Semi Nude In New Video #bbnaija by vizkiz: 12:40pm On Apr 28, 2018
At least if her brain is dead her body should do the work.

A girl who decides to be dumb will pay the price with her pussý
Re: Pictures/video Nina Goes Semi Nude In New Video #bbnaija by Uyiii: 12:47pm On Apr 28, 2018
I really loved Nina in the house, I know she's a slowpoke, gullible, dull and stupid.
but it still saddens my heart she didn't win any grand prize like the rest of her housemates.

From the depth of my heart, because I love you so much Nina, I present this gift to you that you're a reflection of;

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures/video Nina Goes Semi Nude In New Video #bbnaija by kingxsamz(m): 12:54pm On Apr 28, 2018
collins right now...

(1) (Reply)

Travis Scott Not Stormi's Father. / Denrele Edun Stuns In New Photoshoot Looking Like An African Woman / Linda Ikeji Baby Daddy Celebrated By Richard Mofe-damijo On His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.