Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,415 members, 7,864,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:55 AM

MSC In Finance And MBA - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / MSC In Finance And MBA (774 Views)

I Need A Good Academic (msc And MBA) Researcher / Massive Job Opportunities For Graduates In Finance,admin & Accounting -apply Now / Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MSC In Finance And MBA by Tayekings: 8:50pm On Nov 26, 2017
Good evening my beloved Nairalanders,
Please I need an advise from the experience ones, I have Ond and Bsc in Banking & finance but no Job for now...so am thinking of taking a 2nd degree, I don't knw which one to choose(MSC in Finance or MBA), Pls kindly advise me.

Regards
Re: MSC In Finance And MBA by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:58pm On Nov 26, 2017
Tayekings:
Good evening my beloved Nairalanders,
Please I need an advise from the experience ones, I have Ond and Bsc in Banking & finance but no Job for now...so am thinking of taking a 2nd degree, I don't knw which one to choose(MSC in Finance or MBA), Pls kindly advise me.

Regards
MSC if looking at possibly open career also in academics, MBA if more into corporate/business world. Both good though. Now check your career goal and see what fits in.

1 Like

Re: MSC In Finance And MBA by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 26, 2017
Re: MSC In Finance And MBA by zizie: 10:30pm On Nov 26, 2017
Please go for an MBA with a specialization in Finance. Its like killing two birds with a stone.
Re: MSC In Finance And MBA by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 26, 2017
Except you have the intention of lecturing later, MSc is just a waste of time and money. MBA will not only help you in the corporate world, you can also make use of the knowledge from it as an entrepreneur.

1 Like

Re: MSC In Finance And MBA by Yazmin: 6:21am On Nov 27, 2017
I beg of you to do an MSc.

It can serve in place as a substitue(and now more often, preferred) wherever an MBA is needed.
What's more: you can progress with it in academics, against an MBA.
An MSc. Gives you greater advantage while going though professional examinations, compared with a MBA.

MBA Is much easier to obtain&maybe more exensive, but trust me, future value is required & you'd obtaim that with an MSc.

This is my post 10years years, on the job of obtaining post graduate degrees, in the corporate world!

(1) (Reply)

Sales Rep Recruitment / Job Vacancies / Massive Recruitment At Federal Ministry Of Science And Technology 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.